Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

#dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! (923 Views)

Buhari’s Return: I’ve Been Vindicated – Lai Mohammed / Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 15, 2015
On March 10th, 2015, months before Dasuki gate, I had detailed in an article titled: "President Jonathan wasted Over $1billion On Elections! A breakdown" detailing how our commonwealth was spent by President Jonathan on his re-election. I stated the money given to AIT and that given to Linda Ikeji, people thought it was a joke. Lest we forget here is the link, and please refresh your minds again.

https://www.nairaland.com/2189597/president-jonathan-wasted-over-1billion#31501495

-CramJones

We just got out of a meeting with APC cheiftans. In this meeting, we had John Oyegun, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar, Rotimi Amaechi, Babatunde Raji Fashola, Nasir Ahmed El-Rufai, Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso, Abike Dabiri, Mamora, my humble self and some of our APC spies in the PDP. This meeting was meant to analyze how much of tax payers monies has been spent in the PDP, and to solidify our strategies to win the Presidential elections come 2015. Our spies have been gathering information for us from "secret" meetings the president and his team have been cooking on the run up to our biggest Presidential elections. I will only reveal some of our findings from information collated from our spies, albeit keeping silent on our response.

Here is a breakdown of monies that have been wasted:

1. Over $40 million were distributed to Pastors and other Christian leaders

2. Over $25 million were distributed to Imams in the North

3. Over $20 million were distributed to traditional leaders accross the country. Each traditional leader in the South West received between $250,000 to $300,000 from the President

4. Each rally costed at least $10 million: This includes, payment of about N500 - N3000 ($3 - $17) to mobilize "supporters", security, logistics, private jet transports etc. Multiply by at least 30 states will give over $300 million!!!

5. Media houses were bribed with millions, we were not privy to how much each received, but we can category say that AIT was given a check of $45 million to do their hatchet jobs.

6. Social media campaigns has gulped another $50 millions: This includes payment for short youtube videos, nairaland campaigns, twitter and facebook paid groups. Payment of people like Fani Kayode, Okupe, Omokri, Abati, bloggers like Linda Ikeji and others.

7. Another $8 million each was paid to each PDP governor for "mobilization" of their people and various stakeholders

8. Each minister received at least $1m - $2m for mobilization as well.

9. Several diasporan organizations have received a total of $3 million. These organizations are mainly based in the UK, United States and Canada.

10. $10million was reserved for Foreign media "mobilization". Fani Kayode and others did their best to see how they could win Foreign media, unfortunately the only media that accepted Op-Ed or campaign related posts were the Washington Post and Washington Times. When it caused so much uproar, WP declined further publications. Also unfortunately for GEJ and his team. The US and UK govt are not in support of his Presidency, and major Foreign media like the New York Times and The Economist ALWAYS check with their governments before a major article is written about other foreign governments. Hence the duo supporting General Mohammadu Buhari.

In summary, after putting all the estimates we have, the GEJ government has literally squandared National wealth in the excess of $1billion to win a disgruntled public that only wants change!

We can do this - enough of incompetence, insensitivity, corruption and crass negligence of duty. We must change the status quo.

March 28 is the date. Let us come out and put our stamps on CHANGE!

CramJones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 15, 2015
CC: ishilove seun obinoscopy lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by vb0mb(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2015
APC is a party of career propagandist, destiny looters and fundamental hypocrites. Dine with them, and cut short your lifespan by 45%!

AMBODE, a common excommunicated civil servant sponsored the greatest and most expensive and sophisticated ads in the 4th Republic and NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING!!!!!!

AMBODE PAID LINDA N80M/MONTHLY (Source: Popular blogger Kemi). THATS JUST 1 of the over 30 Ad portfolios including the popular video ad where he hired over 10 Naija artists including Ice Prince, etc.

WHY THE SILENCE?

WHY THE ATTENTION ON AITChannels aired more ads for the APC. Why are we witch-hunting people for the same crime we committed? OMG! I HATE APC With Passion!

APC is the 666 (THE MARK OF THE BEAST) OF THIS GENERATION. DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM, THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR LIVES PEOPLE!

DASUKI's LOOT is nothing when compared with the amount APC SPENT ON CAMPAIGN.

REASON NIGERIANS, YOU ALL SHOULD USE YOUR BRAINS!!! Before you become a programmed zombie, use your brain and analyse events as they unfold!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by sademola: 6:31am On Dec 15, 2015
One of d reasons for high exchange rate. They were stealing n spending in scarce dollars!!!

1 Like

Re: #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by sademola: 6:32am On Dec 15, 2015
vb0mb:
APC is a party of career propagandist, destiny looters and fundamental hypocrites. Dine with them, and cut short your lifespan by 45%!

AMBODE, a common excommunicated civil servant sponsored the greatest and most expensive and sophisticated ads in the 4th Republic and NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING!!!!!!

AMBODE PAID LINDA N80M/MONTHLY (Source: Popular blogger Kemi). THATS JUST 1 of the over 30 Ad portfolios including the popular video ad where he hired over 10 Naija artists including Ice Prince, etc.

WHY THE SILENCE?

WHY THE ATTENTION ON AITChannels aired more ads for the APC. Why are we witch-hunting people for the same crime we committed? OMG! I HATE APC With Passion!

APC is the 666 (THE MARK OF THE BEAST) OF THIS GENERATION. DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM, THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR LIVES PEOPLE!

DASUKI's LOOT is nothing when compared with the amount APC SPENT ON CAMPAIGN.

REASON NIGERIANS, YOU ALL SHOULD USE YOUR BRAINS!!! Before you become a programmed zombie, use your brain and analyse events as they unfold!!

Copy cat! Acknowledge ur source

2 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by kodded(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:41am On Dec 15, 2015
grin
Re: #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by seedgreen(m): 6:42am On Dec 15, 2015
this is very serious ooooooo, if this is true, then this people don finish us.

1 Like

Re: #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by omowolewa: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2015
They all pleaded not guilty.

Abacha's loot was relooted, I hope the bureau of statistic are keeping records of corruption cases in Nigeria(guilty/Not guilty; proven/Not proven; In court/Not in Court).

Right from Malabu oil scandal to Haliburton to Mai'na-Pension fraud, till date?

1 Like

Re: #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by emperor003: 6:47am On Dec 15, 2015
Those that steal in million dollars will go free while those that steal ordinary chicken and goat will be sentence to life inprisonment
Re: #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by northvietnam(m): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2015
APC won't be tired of propaganda

can somebody remember obj awarded a 16 bill USD power contract to a company that never existed.

am not saying GEJ is a saint but why will APC make so much noise when they r in looting process.

PDP messed Nigerian past 16 years ..
Amechi
kwakwanso
Atiku
tinubu came to power via Pdp
Obj
minister for FCT el rufai
dogora
saraki
Rocha's
oshomole
a lot of the that I can't even remember..

why r we being so dumb , why??

the only man I know that never had PDP membership card is
Onu and Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by libertyfather(m): 6:52am On Dec 15, 2015
I don't why any sane Nigerian will still be shouting witchunt, what do they take us for, just imagine way the money that was supposed to be used for development is being use on baseless issues apart from that it suppose to be use for the country security..what I'm seeing now is like the world is turning to something else... I don't know this kind love for party and not for ourselves or our future

1 Like

Re: #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by HtwoOw: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2015
Change is not just a slogan

It's a mentality , it's an emotion

It is everything else

Dasuki Singing, Madueke lamenting, Dokubo running, Tompolo seeking refuge, Dokpesi in Jail, even Jonathan can't step foot in the country

If they all return the loots, or some, Nigeria will be richer than most western and european countries

#ThisisChange

This above space is reserved for[b] Dabullit[/b] waiting for your comment bro last seen yesterday
Re: #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by idupaul: 7:18am On Dec 15, 2015
sademola:
One of d reasons for high exchange rate. They were stealing n spending in scarce dollars!!!

And APC was printing and saving scarce dollars .. Abeg park well all of them are the same bunch of rogues

1 Like

Re: #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by sandyd: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2015
I weep for the future of Nigeria
Re: #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by funlord(m): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2015
angry

"WE just got out of a meeting with APC cheiftans.
In this meeting, we had 'John Oyegun, Bola Ahmed
Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar, Rotimi Amaechi,
Babatunde Raji Fashola, Nasir Ahmed El-Rufai,
Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso, Abike Dabiri, Mamora, MY
HUMBLE SELF and some of our APC spies in the PDP. This meeting was meant to analyze how much of tax payers monies has been spent in the PDP, and to solidify our strategies to win the
Presidential elections come 2015. Our spies have been gathering information for us from "secret"
meetings the president and his team have been
cooking on the run up to our biggest Presidential
elections. I will only reveal some of our findings
from information collated from our spies, albeit
keeping silent on our response."

Cramjones? Inside you and PDP I'm not sure who sabi LIE pass!!!

2 Likes

Re: #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by AustineE1: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2015
libertyfather:
I don't why any sane Nigerian will still be shouting witchunt, what do they take us for, just imagine way the money that was supposed to be used for development is being use on baseless issues apart from that it suppose to be use for the country security..what I'm seeing now is like the world is turning to something else... I don't know this kind love for party and not for ourselves or our future
you got it all wrong,those of us supporting PDP,are not against an honest probe,which infact will promote transpiracy in the running of govt in Nigeria. But hypocrisy of APC supporters may bring Nigeria to its feet,known corruptn mafias like Amaechi and yes of course Fashola et al where appointed federal ministers and yet every one APC supporter,supported the appointments and they where branded saints,just because they belong to APC,even obvious when case of corrupt practises has been established against them.
Rivers states fund and few other states where used for PMBs presidential campaign and may be that explains the illegal presidential bail out fund dispatched to these thieving governors immediately PMB ascended the throne.
Nigerians want change and fight against corruption,but if done selectively,then it will encourage more corruptn,since all you need to be safe from probe,is to always remain with a ruling party.
We must insist every one that need to be probed must be probed,regardless of statues,including PMBs past dealings,only then we can be blessed with the 'grace of light'.

1 Like

Re: #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by alabi484(m): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2015
this season film makes me remember president Charles Logan in #24
Re: #dasukigate: Cramjones March 10th Revelation Vindicated: Read! by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2015
cramjones:
-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Accident Along Gwarimpa Road, Jahi After NNPC This Morning - Photos / I Never Said Petrol Will Sell For N97 In 2016--minister / Revealed!! President Buhari Didn't Wear A Suit For 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.