Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Do Promiscuous Ladies Deserve To Be Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Promiscuous Ladies Deserve To Be Married (2248 Views)

Animashauns(promiscuous Ladies), See What Guys Say Behind U / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Promiscuous Ladies Deserve To Be Married by charles316: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2009
me jobless?

i can pay u ur salary every month.mugu
Re: Do Promiscuous Ladies Deserve To Be Married by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2009
charles316:

so dis fool dey support some wayward girls like her.

wow
cheap slut

charles316:

me jobless?

i can pay u ur salary every month.mugu

Ahahahhaha! Yes. I can claim to be Bill gates. Afterall you know me? Mugu me?! Then you are the capo of all mugus because if a person can come up with a thread like this, he must be really stupid.
Re: Do Promiscuous Ladies Deserve To Be Married by charles316: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2009
na guilty conscience dey kill u.

worthless bitch
Re: Do Promiscuous Ladies Deserve To Be Married by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2009
charles316:

na guilty conscience dey kill u.

worthless bitch

Buuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Re: Do Promiscuous Ladies Deserve To Be Married by charles316: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2009
michelin 89,

pls are u HIV positive,u look like one in ur profile.its dat why u are taking out ur frustration on me.

see her shoulders and her big head.flesh don finish 4 her body and she still want dey fuccck and transmit d virus.

i wish u long life sha.
Re: Do Promiscuous Ladies Deserve To Be Married by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2009
charles316:

michelin 89,

pls are u HIV positive,u look like one in ur profile.its dat why u are taking out ur frustration on me.

see her shoulders and her big head.flesh don finish 4 her body and she still want dey fuccck and transmit d virus.

i wish u long life sha.

Na crime to get big head?? angry angry
Re: Do Promiscuous Ladies Deserve To Be Married by webpro(m): 3:38am On Jun 06, 2009
:d :d ;d ;d :-x undecided :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :p :p :p :p cry cry cry
Re: Do Promiscuous Ladies Deserve To Be Married by biina: 4:31am On Jun 06, 2009
@poster
If you don't want to marry one, then don't, but leave alone those who don't mind marrying them to do so. You are in no position to pass moral judgment on others.
After all, some employers value people with extensive experience.
Re: Do Promiscuous Ladies Deserve To Be Married by Hollysmile: 6:01am On Jun 06, 2009
@michelin, i used to think u ar refined: now i'm not so sure.
@charles, stay put! You know, mad men don't feel embarrassed on the streets; guess who does, Im people.
@poster, promiscuous gal deserve to get married. But to promiscuous men.
Lawd, protect me from diz prom gals. Amen!
Re: Do Promiscuous Ladies Deserve To Be Married by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2009
Hollysmile:

@michelin, i used to think u ar refined: now i'm not so sure.
@charles, stay put! You know, mad men don't feel embarrassed on the streets; guess who does, Im people.
@poster, promiscuous gal deserve to get married. But to promiscuous men.
Lawd, protect me from diz prom gals. Amen!

*sweet eyes* grin grin
Re: Do Promiscuous Ladies Deserve To Be Married by opuro(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2009
hollandis:

As long as no disease and the thing tight .Wetin concern you?
gbam
which one no promiscuos nowadays?
bannana don rotten we na ripe e ripe
Re: Do Promiscuous Ladies Deserve To Be Married by lekside44(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2009
why not wait till marriage? why give it out free of charge?
Re: Do Promiscuous Ladies Deserve To Be Married by Pittbaby(f): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2009
Lekside44

So you are a virgin , or you were disvirgined on your wedding nite?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Delta And Abia Girls,who Loves Money More / When Your Classmates Start Getting Married / So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.