Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison (33214 Views)

Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) / Nnamdi Kanu Fulfils Bail Condition / Court Adjusts Metuh’s Bail Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison by bashydemy(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
HighQue007:
;DNigeria future is very bright!!

If he eventually meets the bail conditions..The sureties should be investigated and i am not even sure anyone would come out even if they fit in for the surety..This is what you will see when you pray against the enemies of Nigeria; no need to mention names.

His hell starts from here no need to wait till any imaginary afterlife we are not sure about when for sure he looted the money when alive at least we are sure of his jail time then him and God will settle themselves in heaven
He cannot meet the jail term bro cos no civil servant either retired or serving will come out to stand as surety, Also even if he met the jail term he will be rearrested in 2 days after for another charges cos Dasuki memory is resetting and names keep coming out..

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison by 3kay945(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Acidosis:
Epic Witch-hunting

Sweet Lord, I can't wait to witness 2019 campaigns!

We would damage REPUTATIONS. some people would regret ever joining POLITICS.

BAIL OR NO BAIL, Bubu's & Tinubu's Tattered Image can never be fixed!

Yiu think this make sense?! Whether or not this man is guilty is not your concern. What concern tinubu in this case now

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison by Ayatullah(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
XMAS LYRICS FOR DOKPESI
Dokpesi!Dokpesi!
I wish you a Merry
A Merry Christmas
In Kuje Prison
I can hear you shouting
Shouting, shouting Mama Papa oooo
Where is this place ooooo!

Then I heard the prisoners
Shouting This is the station
Where we criminals are residing
Dem are saying
Dokpesi! Dokpesi!
Wetin you bring come
Na only you waka come

Dem are asking
Where is Dasuki
Where is the Money Machine man
Dem prisoners are agitating
Moving towards Dokpesi

Dokpesi a crying
And shaking like a sisi
Dem prison officers are running
Helter skelter
To save Dokpesi
From the inmates

Dokpesi! Dokpesi!
That is Kuje prison
Where criminals belong
That is your abode
I wish you
A Merry Xmas!

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison by Btruth: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
From all the comments, it shows not so many people fancy this man call Dokpesi.
Re: Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison by ba7man(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
billyG:

Get small sense lil' boy,yur father shld b yur Heroe,not Thieves.
His father might also be a thief...... you never know. undecided
Re: Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
jakiedudu:
Somebody was just granted bail under stringent conditions yesterday and you expect him to meet them up in less than 24 hours Give him time.
no mind them, they are eager to receive the cash. Aint they criminals also?
Re: Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison by amaechi1: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Khd95:
I see him spending more nights in prisongrin

cos any civil servant that will come out with 200m as surety under this administration will firstly or later ve to explain how he Got 200m as a civil servant,irrespective of his/her levelgringrin

I concur. One thing leads to another. That may even lead to someone been jailed.
Re: Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2015
HighQue007:
;DNigeria future is very bright!!

If he eventually meets the bail conditions..The sureties should be investigated and i am not even sure anyone would come out even if they fit in for the surety..This is what you will see when you pray against the enemies of Nigeria; no need to mention names.

His hell starts from here no need to wait till any imaginary afterlife we are not sure about when for sure he looted the money when alive at least we are sure of his jail time then him and God will settle themselves in heaven
You got it right until the last part. If he's living hell now, then that means he already lived heaven. God has no business with this crook and I doubt his type is allowed into heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Update On Kano 2km Sabongari Flyover / Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks / Presidential Debate on NN24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.