Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite (4515 Views)

Sonora Capital And Investment Limited / DPR Interview Invite / Bovas Group Of Company Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
HenryThegreat1:
. Bros have u call them yet?

It rang once, then my calls keep bouncing back since. Did you also receive the text again??
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Boltmeister:

It rang once, then my calls keep bouncing back since. Did you also receive the text again??
. No but if d date is dis year u may give it a try
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by deejay6: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Boltmeister:

I don't want to believe that we are the only one in this. I was expecting an interview for the next stage or an offer letter but the content of the message is the same with the first and the only difference is that the first came via email while this came via text message.

I am confused...... Which date is your interview?
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
deejay6:

I don't want to believe that we are the only one in this. I was expecting an interview for the next stage or an offer letter but the content of the message is the same with the first and the only difference is that the first came via email while this came via text message.

I am confused
. Hw about the date?
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by deejay6: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
HenryThegreat1:
. Hw about the date?
I was scheduled for 12th of January
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
deejay6:

I am confused...... Which date is your interview?

12 January .. I asked other people we did same day. They said they didn't receive . My first interview invite was through a text on one of my numbers. This time it is both. If we are actually selected, I believe it's to meet the boss
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by deejay6: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
Boltmeister:

12 January .. I asked other people we did same day. They said they didn't receive . My first interview invite was through a text on one of my numbers. This time it is both. If we are actually selected, I believe it's to meet the boss

If we are meeting the boss then we wouldn't be asked to come for a 3 panel interview with 3 copies of our cv

I was interviewed by 3 interviewers the last time with 3 copies of my cv..... Let me have your contact bro so we can communicate better
Re: Sonora Capital And Investment Company Interview Invite by Swealy: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2021
I got an invite for an interview with them for economic research analyst does anyone know what to expect ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Career Opportunities In Intercontinental Capital Markets Limited / You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas / Nestle Nigeria PLC Is Recruiting. Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.