Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) (47107 Views)

Bicycle Which Rides On Water Designed By A Ghanaian Man (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Boy Builds Motorcycle, Grinding Machine In Benue (Photos) / Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Sijo01(f): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wow, little with talent. More grace boy.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by christopher123(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Budding scientist

Only if their religion will allow him to have access to education
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Aitee1: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nice one but op sorry that kid isn't 5yrs old.

The kpako in him is too strong grin
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by ivylyn: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
On his way to better days... cool
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by DonEffiong(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
The boy looks like what they would use for ritual cleansing in yoruba movies

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Avatar57: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Do u want to read the latest news,breaking news,celeb gist,gossips,tech news, world news and many more visit www.adeatom..com It is always updated and up to date every minute come and check regularly
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by ijebu2020: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
This lalastcilala self or weytin dem dey call you..U don try this post makes sense other than some wishy washy posts u always push to front page.

So after seeing the boy what effort/assiatance did you render to the boy? .....end time MODS them shioor!
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by robosky02(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
ok
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by donkray: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Woah Thats A very creative Young Man there.... No Jokes Hes about 10 years
though!

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by KelvinC1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mutuwa:
The boy,shall be great.
AMEN
and so shall it be..
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
That stuff is immobile nau...

Mtweew

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by teebaxy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Great but this boy is no 5 Years in anyway. He should be 12 or 13

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by networkgenuis: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
DuchessLily:
Creative! Raw talent

Take him to China b4 Nigeria and her wicked leaders will kill his dream
Sad but true
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by eltweezy90(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lalasticlala is like you don remove the bicycle pedal, I no see am, biko, abi na my frog eye no d c well. Good hand work

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by gistrepublic: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
brainy4oli:
A bicycle without a pedal is an end-time bicycle.

End-time boy.

End-time OP who says d boy is 5 yrs old.

End-time commenters who applaud d boy 4 scary looking bicycle.

Most of all, end-time photographer who no get job, but na to dey snap dis kind tin!

Mtschew!
. End time comment
brainy4oli:

End-time boy.

Most of all, end-time photographer who no get job, but na to dey snap dis kind tin!

Mtschew!
. End time comment
brainy4oli:

End-time boy.

Mtschew!
. End time comment
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by preciousMI1(f): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
wow....

the best of every talent seem to be unseen yet....

just like d best footballers still dey play monkey post for village
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by tse1v1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
ikombe:
This old man na im u dey call 5 years

You have got to be kiding me undecided

why must you complain about your age? at your age what have you done
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by akinsmyk(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
osesology:

You are right, there's no way that boy is five. Looks more like 12+ to me

That's too much, come off it. Check the picture again. He's between 8-10yrs.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by ikombe: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
tse1v1:

why must you complain about your age? at your age what have you done
i have done things your father couldnt do @ his age or in his grave undecided

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Deckynyansha(f): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Clap for yourself boy...u did a nice work
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by ksstroud: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
preciousMI1:
wow....

the best of every talent seem to be unseen yet....

just like d best footballers still dey play monkey post for village

grin grin monkey post.... Tot you be ajebo ni?
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by SirLegal(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
blizard44:
But 5?
Except it's football age, that nigga is roughly 10.

That one na creative age... LOL. Everything for Naija don get im own age.

But just mere looking at him, the boy is above 5. The least I can give him is 8years.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Charly68: 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is a creative mechanical engineer in the future..God is great depositing great seed into ordinary personality. What will make him great is already in him ..Thank you Jesus
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
eleojo23:
There are many children like this with high level of creativity. But unfortunately, as they grow up, society begins to kill their imaginations as everything and everyone around them seems to convey only one message "you can't achieve that" "That's impossible" and so they abandon the creative ideas and start living like everyone else. Some even struggle to survive even with the many talents that can make them successful in life. All because of the way our society has been structured to kill creative minds. No conducive environment for creativity to thrive and even when someone try despite the odds, there are a lot of naysayers always telling him that what he want to do is not possible.

This is common in our society and we cannot make tangible progress until we start encouraging creativity.

I can relate with this.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
onosprince:
Nice creativity, I will build my own dream babe also because I cant afford the girls of nowadays.
lmao
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Sirpluv: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Raw creativity....kudos boy
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by darlenese(f): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
This boy cnt be five years old nau
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by scait(m): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
end time bicycle
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by williamsofficial(m): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
lalasticlala:
By Lara Wise..

https://web.facebook.com/lara.owoeyewise/posts/10206989449607150?pnref=story

Please how can I contact this young lad I can afford to buy him a bicycle.... Reply ASAP

Op pls help out with the necessary info am visiting Abuja next week this could be a perfect timing or someone can help me do that on my behalf
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Niyinficient(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
ikombe:
This old man na im u dey call 5 years

You have got to be kiding me undecided

Werey re o!

Who cares abt his age? We are talking abt his creativity nigga!
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
SirLegal:

That one na creative age... LOL. Everything for Naija don get im own age.

But just mere looking at him, the boy is above 5. The least I can give him is 8years.
grin
It's funny.
Man wey don reach to marry.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
williamsofficial:

Please how can I contact this young lad I can afford to buy him a bicycle.... Reply ASAP

Op pls help out with the necessary info am visiting Abuja next week this could be a perfect timing or someone can help me do that on my behalf

Follow the link to the source, you will get the lady on facebook and reach out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Snake Caught By Security Guards (Photos) / A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) / Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.