Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) (47106 Views)

Bicycle Which Rides On Water Designed By A Ghanaian Man (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Boy Builds Motorcycle, Grinding Machine In Benue (Photos) / Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by badonkadonk: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
lalasticlala:
By Lara Wise..

https://web.facebook.com/lara.owoeyewise/posts/10206989449607150?pnref=story

This is just sad really... Knowing fully well dat the raw materials needed to make the materials for the proper bicycle lies beneath the ground he walks upon buh for the squalor of our government past.. This materials lay untapped...

Subjecting boys like this to the hardship of stone age designs.....

It's just sad...

If only the government could just catch all those polithiefia.ns and present them naked to the people for flogging... #ifOnly
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by hezy4real01(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Higher ground in Jesus name
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by preciousMI1(f): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
ksstroud:

grin grin monkey post.... Tot you be ajebo ni?
nah... aje-fire
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by clemj2020(f): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by ikombe: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
Niyinficient:

Werey re o!

Who cares abt his age? We are talking abt his creativity nigga!

They shouldnt have put age dere in d first place grin
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by chimoskyg(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mod for NL dey lie too grin

Did u say 5 yrs?
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by clemj2020(f): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Am new here
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by ksstroud: 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
preciousMI1:

nah... aje-fire

Last time I checked, fire wasn't edible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Jephz(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
this guy is 13yrs old
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by akigbemaru: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
Little child that built bicycle.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Motolank: 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mutuwa:
The boy,shall be great.
Amen
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by FisifunKododada: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
cool This boy is five years old. Now ten years later if he plays U17 people will be shouting age cheat.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by vRendoh(m): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
shocked
The reason Looters should be kpaii on the stake! Many destinies are being wasted by the day! God dey sha!
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by BetterChurch: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
A great mind. Probably a reincarnated engineer !
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
He's got the creativity, send him to technical school and he'd blow your mind
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by raph101(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
ikombe:
This old man na im u dey call 5 years
You have got to be kiding me undecided

Lawal to u ooo.. Why u dey beef d boi
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
eleojo23:
There are many children like this with high level of creativity. But unfortunately, as they grow up, society begins to kill their imaginations as everything and everyone around them seems to convey only one message "you can't achieve that" "That's impossible" and so they abandon the creative ideas and start living like everyone else. Some even struggle to survive even with the many talents they possess that can make them successful in life. All because of the way our society has been structured to kill creative minds. No conducive environment for creativity to thrive and even when someone tries despite the odds, there are a lot of naysayers always telling him that what he wants to do is not possible.

This is common in our society and we cannot make tangible progress until we start encouraging creativity.
seriously..am also talented wen i was a kid, av build a movin toy car b4 which move with rator... nd am good wit anything electronic dat people which i become an engineer...but my dream end wen i reach ss1 which met myself in d class i dont wish for nd my parent did nting abt it...am 20 nw.nd i regret hw my life turn too
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by ajealadick(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
If i see him I will actually buy him a bicycle. Am touched.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Adetayo41(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nna jst dey shout 4 my ear say this boy no be 5 years old. Shey nna no knw say na the guy FOOTBALL AGE be that. Anyway keep it up boy, mc GO sign u to the team agbero
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by adelujohn(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
A time is coming when talents like this will highly be celebrated and recognized instead of just overlooking the development potentials and burying national 'heads' in the sand of frivolities
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Please I volunteer to get him a bicycle and maintain it for him.

Please. As long as I can get the assurance that it will get to him.

Thank God it is not creativity in dancing shoki and etighi at a party.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by OlufemiOAP(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
osesology:

You are right, there's no way that boy is five. Looks more like 12+ to me
No na 5 yrs joor .If Victor Osihmen Can be 16 den dis boy is also 5
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Franklyf(m): 3:49am On Dec 16, 2015
Point of correction, this Boy cannot be five years old.Either he does not know his age or the writer made mistake. Pray GOD to bless your effort, boy.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by sagieramos(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
and we keep importing bycicle daily when we have more of young once like this. all he need is little encouragement, like mind and equipment that would inspire him to make better ones.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Addicted2Women:
These Awusa people keeps disgracing Nigerians ??
I see no creativity here.
All i see is an ashy kid.

He need some MILK!!!

BUT

The KEY is to use some COCOA BUTTER

VERY IMPORTANT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Snake Caught By Security Guards (Photos) / A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) / Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.