Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers (2036 Views)

Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned / Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers by donbenedict(m): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Most female teenagers just really want to "belong". They wana feel loved and know what its like to be in a relationship. No matter how chaste they decide to keep themselves, yet the urge to love and be love cant just go away. Then, they start tripping, and falling in love.. Too bad, we all knw the end result of it, HEARTBREAK!!

Now as a brother, and a friend, i would like to share few relationship tips for young girls who really want to go into a relationship so they will avert unwanted heartbreaks rendered by these "selfish" guys

1. Set your boundaries

Yes, u read me right, set your boundaries! And i mean it. If you are really going to have a relationship with dat guy whom u think or deceiving urself u love cheesy well for now, u gotta set some boundaries.. You have your heart to gaurd so u wouldnt like it to be thrown to the dogs! Yes! Dogs! If its gona be a no sex relationship, then make him know ur stand on it. Of course u may allow other intimate connections like hugs and kisses, buh be wise enough to understand that one thing always leads to another grin.. So dnt fool urself in that aspect.

Secondly, you two should agree on times of visits. Never ever visit him when he is alone at home, anything can happen. Should you two wana see eachoda, let it be at a mutual place. Remember, you are still a teen! Neva forget that!

2. Let ur siblings be aware of your "friendship" with him

Why do i say this, its very very important for your sibling (elder brother or sister) that is if you have one, buh if you are d eldest and you are still a teen, pls its advisable to let your cousin whom you are close to knw abt ur rship with him. They always will give u good advice whenever u feel confused about something in your relationship and will always keep you in the right steps, do not feel that you are all knowing, therefore u dont need anyone's advice. Cuz many guys out thr are cunning and you wouldnt want to get heartbroken! They have seen it all and will ever be in the best position to tell you the gospel truth.

3. Play mind games

Now what do i mean by mind games? This is simply what it means. You really have to know what his intentions are for you! His intentions may be that he likes you for your money(incase you come from a rich family) or he wants to just have sex with you, thereby he always compliments you on your physical looks. Or that he may be the "insecure" type. You really have to think one step ahead of him in your relationship with him. Its very easy for you to knw if a guy really has ulterior motives or not.. You only just have to put foward to him intriguing questions to deduce facts.

4. Never be the victim
Should you wish to engage in a relationship that involves serious intimacy (sex inclusive) please and please, dnt be silly. When he says oh please, let me just put it insyd for a minute, ask him to wear a condom first. And insist on it. Never ever be taken away by pleasure that you will forget to ask him to wear a condom, u dont want ur future to be wasted. I get pissed everytime i read stories about how small girls get pregnant, you dont want to become a statistic! Unwanted pregnancies could only reduce if the girls either said no and meant it, or strictly insisted on him using a condom.

5 Neva give in to your fantasies

Now, every young girl be like oh, i want a guy who has dis, who has that, who has six packs, who behaves badly, who is famous, etc. most times, your fantasies contribute to your heartbreak! There are quite a number of good boys out there in your class or department who are nice enough, sincere, focused. Wehn u ask them what are their long term goals, you will be surprised to hear responsible answers from them, now these are the kinds of guys you ought to be dating and not your "fantasy boyfrnd" ..

6. The sweetest guy may turn out to be the devil

Now, this is the most important. He swept you off your feet, he was so so sweet with words, his smiles, oh my gosh, killing. His character, mehn, u could literally just want to have him for breakfast! And then, he broke your heart! cry sorrry! Now leme point this out to you, guys can go to any length, be the sweetest guy on earth just to take advantage of your heart and leave you for the next girl. Please be mindful of such guys. Not all that glitters is gold, there is more to it, than it meets the eye. Should you have this kind of guy as a boyfriend, please play the guess game. He shouldnt not know that you are falling for him always because of his sweet attitude towards you, rather, play the mystifying girlfrnd character.

As time goes on, i will update.
Re: Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers by feran15(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
dont always take advice from best friends. they are just as clueless as you are
Re: Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
second to commenjavascript:void(0);t....the guy above me tho undecided....he"s a hacker angry angry
Re: Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
D girl above is
Re: Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers by DharmyYinks: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
D lady above is undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers by DharmyYinks: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
Op @ no. 2

Why did u say elder ones/cousins? Wat abt her mom or dad?? gringrin

Nigerian Parents, I salute una cheesy
Re: Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
@op, i was enjoying your post until you mentioned "ADVICE".

Well, advice is good but aswear 90% of advice some people give ehh are negative ones. Advice dat ruin Relationship & marriage

##from_experience lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers by Rukkydelta(f): 12:36am On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmn..... I don't support teenager
Re: Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers by donbenedict(m): 12:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Hmmn..... I don't support teenager
why do u say so? U cnt stop dem from dating
Re: Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers by Rukkydelta(f): 12:42am On Dec 16, 2015
donbenedict:
why do u say so? U cnt stop dem from dating
I know i can't stop all teens but won't allow my future children to date as a teenager cos most times teens can't control theirselves
Re: Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers by donbenedict(m): 12:45am On Dec 16, 2015
Rukkydelta:
I know i can't stop all teens but won't allow my future children to date as a teenager cos most times teens can't control theirselves
lol trust me, u wont knw who dey r seeing... Trust me on thwt!
Re: Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers by Rukkydelta(f): 12:53am On Dec 16, 2015
donbenedict:
lol trust me, u wont knw who dey r seeing... Trust me on thwt!

It depends on the kind of upbringing they have
Re: Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers by Odunharry(m): 12:56am On Dec 16, 2015
teenagers ke
Re: Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers by donbenedict(m): 1:08am On Dec 16, 2015
Rukkydelta:

It depends on the kind of upbringing they have
society has more inflluence dan parental upbringin
Re: Relationship Tips For Female Teenagers by Rukkydelta(f): 1:17am On Dec 16, 2015
donbenedict:
society has more inflluence dan parental upbringin
Truth and lie also. The way you nurture a child matters alot. I'm not planning to be the too mummish type, make them your best friends and allow them to express their feelings.It won't be bad if you and your kids could talk about their crushes

(1) (Reply)

Question From A Ghanaian Lady / (photo) What Is In The Mind Of The Groom? / Do These People Ever Get women To Date Them? ....i Doubt Gaan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.