Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri (47772 Views)

Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by samopeyemi: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Good for him.... Correct Igbo man.

But na 4Y16 I dey see so....that should be about how many flrs now....1...2....(3)
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by tomakint: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Good thinking from a 'giant in mind'!
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by chuksvibes(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin bigger u i pray bro..
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by megafone: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hope that will make him grow taller?
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by ifeelgood: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hotel hotel everywhere.
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by VocalWalls: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
MeloGist:

http://www.melogist.com/osita-iheme-has-set-to-unveil-his-multi-million-naira-hotel-in-owerri/

That's what they build... Hotels.

Then their sisters serve as prostitutes.
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by BossBae1(f): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
My crush smiley can't wait to meet you cry
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by tomakint: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
VocalWalls:

That's what they build... Hotels.

Then their sisters serve as prostitutes.
You are from which tribe? cool
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Mpanyi: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
x6blade:
Am sure some girls now will be regretting why they didn't accept his proposal in the past. Instead they were waiting for the replica of Jesus Christ to toast them

Haba. Must we use this name JESUS anyhow?
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by wink2015(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
[size=20pt] I hope our Nigerian Politician are not using Osita Iheme as front to divert Nigeria money. Nollywood died long ago it is not creating wealth for actor and actress again.

Those of you commending Osita Iheme do not be surprise if Dasuki comes out and say he gave Osita 50 billion naira or dollars [/size]
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Spanner4(m): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
It seems ppl who are smaller in nature got brains that re useful! Nice one bro
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by phonesNgadgets: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nice one Dude.
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by miqos02(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Good one
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Kingsley1000(m): 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
there are many(thousands of) hotels in owerri

1 Like

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by rapheal5(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hard work pays
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by elopee3000(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
x6blade:
Am sure some girls now will be regretting why they didn't accept his proposal in the past. Instead they were waiting for the replica of Jesus Christ to toast them
i never knew people can be this funny untill this ur post nna men ur one in a million
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by VocalWalls: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
tomakint:

You are from which tribe? cool

Igbo, from Imo. smiley
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by SeanDada1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
MeloGist:

http://www.melogist.com/osita-iheme-has-set-to-unveil-his-multi-million-naira-hotel-in-owerri/

Abi Dasuki give this guy part of the $2bn arms awoof? grin Sai Baba beam ur searchlight well o!
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by frainc(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
guruvick:
How do they get this money self?
by acting in that comedy u always buy
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dis guy. Don d build dis hotel since. GEJ regime hope it's nt part of d Dasuki awooof money
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by guruvick(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
frainc:
by acting in that comedy u always buy

Bros
I never buy film with cash before oh
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Eziachi: 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
Owerri: Hotel Aka Ekpe Aka Nri, Filling Stations Aka Ekpe Aka Nri.

1 Like

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by paix(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
May your investment multiply like pawpaw seeds.
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by x6blade(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
elopee3000:
i never knew people can be this funny untill this ur post nna men ur one in a million
grin grin
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by smileysmiley(f): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
Couldn't he have invested in something else, Owerri has only hotels as its establishment and he has come to add to it... Haba!!! Oga pawpaw awfa na, the hotel wey dey Owerri don pass "be careful", you should have done something more productive.
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Jennifer89(f): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Not by height...
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Ovialekhe(f): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
little man doing big things.
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by frainc(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
guruvick:

Bros
I never buy film with cash before oh
u are just like my collegue
Na download una dey download

If film makers dey wait for una own
Na beg dem go dey beg for food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by OfficialIYANU(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ologogoro:
Some are building hotel, Some can't even afford a meal per day, Lord help us.
That's how I called one of my debtors 3hours ago but his number was switched off, few minutes ago I had a call, surprisingly it was from the same debtor I called some hours ago, at first I thought he wanted to say I should come and collect my money, I was so surprised when he said, OLOGOGORO, Please can you borrow me #5,000 till next week.

This just shows things are very hard, God should help us, If you are in any position to help anyone, please do cos You never know how important it might be to the person.

WHO TOLD YOU HE HAS NOT ALREADY HELPED?!
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by youngalex(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ologogoro:
Some are building hotel, Some can't even afford a meal per day, Lord help us.
That's how I called one of my debtors 3hours ago but his number was switched off, few minutes ago I had a call, surprisingly it was from the same debtor I called some hours ago, at first I thought he wanted to say I should come and collect my money, I was so surprised when he said, OLOGOGORO, Please can you borrow me #5,000 till next week.

This just shows things are very hard, God should help us, If you are in any position to help anyone, please do cos You never know how important it might be to the person.
Ai agree totally with you bro,i just pray those who have will not forget those who don't have
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Nice investment
Hotel everywhere in Owerri.
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by PasNina(m): 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
smileysmiley:
Couldn't he have invested in something else, Owerri has only hotels as its establishment and he has come to add to it... Haba!!! Oga pawpaw awfa na, the hotel wey dey Owerri don pass "be careful", you should have done something more productive.
Funny enuf he dosen't if your comment cum advice exist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nomfundo Yekani Wears Massive Cleavage-Baring Top To Her Show / Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" / Tiwa Savage Vs Genevieve Nnaji: Who Wore The Bridget Awosika Shirt Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.