Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri (47783 Views)

Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by PasNina(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
smileysmiley:
Couldn't he have invested in something else, Owerri has only hotels as its establishment and he has come to add to it... Haba!!! Oga pawpaw awfa na, the hotel wey dey Owerri don pass "be careful", you should have done something more productive.
Funny enuf he dosen't even know your comment cum advice exist.
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by ipreach: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
big man
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by anwukah1: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
That's good of him..never undervalue anyone..u never knw 2mao..kudos to him!
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Franky9584(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
nice but would have built a church instead....owerri! another sodom n gomora in 9ja
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Favparis(f): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wetin the Oda one [Chinedu Ikedieze] dey do with him Money self?
No one is hearing Anytin abt him
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by smileysmiley(f): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
PasNina:

Funny enuf he dosen't if your comment cum advice exist.
you know I almost forgot? thanks for reminding me wink
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by miqos02(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
guruvick:
How do they get this money self?
from the bank
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Richiy(f): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
x6blade:
Am sure some girls now will be regretting why they didn't accept his proposal in the past. Instead they were waiting for the replica of Jesus Christ to toast them

Really Instead of you to applaud this laudable development you just had to find a way to bring girls into the matter. Just continue.
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by guruvick(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
frainc:
u are just like my collegue
Na download una dey download

If film makers dey wait for una own
Na beg dem go dey beg for food

Lol that's it oh
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Richeze(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
guruvick:
How do they get this money self?

It takes a business minded person to grow #5,000 to #5,000,000 in a year or less. Guess you have seen him on advert board before? That's real money. Cheer up bro
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Luzzyjay(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Congrats my brother, just feeling u straight away
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by x6blade(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Richiy:

Really Instead of you to applaud this laudable development you just had to find a way to bring girls into the matter. Just continue.
as if it's not true
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by chinnyness122(f): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hotels too much for owerri shaa
Another industry would av been much appreciated
Anyway...... Good for him
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by guysis(m): 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ologogoro:
Some are building hotel, Some can't even afford a meal per day, Lord help us.
That's how I called one of my debtors 3hours ago but his number was switched off, few minutes ago I had a call, surprisingly it was from the same debtor I called some hours ago, at first I thought he wanted to say I should come and collect my money, I was so surprised when he said, OLOGOGORO, Please can you borrow me #5,000 till next week.

This just shows things are very hard, God should help us, If you are in any position to help anyone, please do cos You never know how important it might be to the person.
grin grin
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Ologogoro: 5:45am On Dec 16, 2015
OfficialIYANU:

WHO TOLD YOU HE HAS NOT ALREADY HELPED?!
And I can't see where I said he didn't help
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Wendysmart(f): 6:41am On Dec 16, 2015
x6blade:
Am sure some girls now will be regretting why they didn't accept his proposal in the past. Instead they were waiting for the replica of Jesus Christ to toast them

Jesus Christ get replica??
To me that Guy that gets to be modelled as him is just an Arab model.
Who don see Jesus?
The pictures shows he has flowing hair but his might be kinky.
Who knows
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by Offorfelix(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Good for him
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by drshrewd: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
wink2015:
[size=20pt] I hope our Nigerian Politician are not using Osita Iheme as front to divert Nigeria money. Nollywood died long ago it is not creating wealth for actor and actress again.

Those of you commending Osita Iheme do not be surprise if Dasuki comes out and say he gave Osita 50 billion naira or dollars [/size]
[size=22]since they are supper stars they can as well be making money from brand endorsement and again don't under estimate the money that can be made from nolly movies especially if you have the strength to feature in as much as 20 movies grin a year as some actor/actress do. If your A-lister you may be smiling home with 500k-1m per movie smiley. this is called hard work.
though am not counting out the possibility of nolly celeb eating from the Dasuki largess as it was a free for all choppings approved by the clueless one cheesy[/size]
Re: ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri by PasNina(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
smileysmiley:
you know I almost forgot? thanks for reminding me wink
Uwc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Vs Genevieve Nnaji: Who Wore The Bridget Awosika Shirt Better? / Chika Ike Wows In See-through Cleavage-baring Dress / Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.