Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Kim K Shows Off Her Son Saint West’s Placenta That Has Been Made Into Pills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim K Shows Off Her Son Saint West’s Placenta That Has Been Made Into Pills (2287 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" / Kim Kardashian Finally Reveals The Face Of Her Son, Saint West / She Is Really Pregnant, Kim K Shows Off Her Baby Bump And Big Ukwu At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim K Shows Off Her Son Saint West’s Placenta That Has Been Made Into Pills by Adonis3: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Reality TV Star, Kim Kardashian who of recent just welcomed her second child – a Boy with her Celebrity Hubby – Kanye West has revealed that like her sisterKhloe, she has decided to have her son – Saint West’s Placenta made into pills.
The Keeping Up with the Kardashian star shared a photo of the pills inside a bottle via her website and revealed that the pills will aid and help her ward off post-partum depression which she presently suffers from.
The 35 year old shared the picture with a lengthy caption that totally explained her reason for having the pills made, read below;
‘So, I’m really not this holistic person or someone who would have ever considered eating my placenta,”And when I say “eat my placenta,” I mean that I’m having it freeze-dried and made into a pill form- not actually fry it like a steak and eat it (which some people do, BTW).”I thought, why not try it? What do I have to lose?’ ‘I really didn’t want the baby blues and thought I can’t go wrong with taking a pill made of my own hormones- made by me, for me’. ‘I started researching and read about so many moms who felt this same way and said the overall healing process was so much easier.’ I had great results and felt so energized and didn’t have any signs of depression! I definitely had to do it again. ‘Every time I take a pill, I feel a surge of energy and feel really healthy and good. I totally recommend it for anyone considering it!’

Lalasticlala abeg wetin we no go see for this life

Re: Kim K Shows Off Her Son Saint West’s Placenta That Has Been Made Into Pills by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Smh

1 Like

Re: Kim K Shows Off Her Son Saint West’s Placenta That Has Been Made Into Pills by Khd95(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
That's ridicrazycrysadsad
Re: Kim K Shows Off Her Son Saint West’s Placenta That Has Been Made Into Pills by midehi2(f): 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
exhibiting madness in highest order
Re: Kim K Shows Off Her Son Saint West’s Placenta That Has Been Made Into Pills by faith551(m): 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thank God say na she go still chop am
Re: Kim K Shows Off Her Son Saint West’s Placenta That Has Been Made Into Pills by THEREALSEUN: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
End Time Pills...lol..

tHIS IS MY FIRST "END TIME" POST grin
Re: Kim K Shows Off Her Son Saint West’s Placenta That Has Been Made Into Pills by Gratia(f): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
If you like eat your poo too, it's non of my business.
Re: Kim K Shows Off Her Son Saint West’s Placenta That Has Been Made Into Pills by oluwasegun007(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
According to Yoruba u gve birth to 2 tinz....1.baby 2. Placenta.

Placenta means ibi (evil).....dat is baby (good) + placenta (evil)

So y eat evil....

Wen d tin happen now una no go let my blog rest...
Re: Kim K Shows Off Her Son Saint West’s Placenta That Has Been Made Into Pills by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
It has started! They will soon start eating their babies.

1 Like

Re: Kim K Shows Off Her Son Saint West’s Placenta That Has Been Made Into Pills by SurefireAsoOke: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
What can I say....

For AsoOke, Check my Signature
Re: Kim K Shows Off Her Son Saint West’s Placenta That Has Been Made Into Pills by Zoe99(f): 12:58am On Dec 16, 2015
end time shocker

(1) (Reply)

MTV BASE TOP 10 Hottest Artiste Of The Year / Shocking Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji / Step Aside Adekunle Gold! Photoshop Wizzard Photoshops Himself With The Kardashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.