Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera (5539 Views)

Should Nigeria Join Saudi Arabia’s Islamic Military Alliance? / Nigeria Joins Islamic Military Alliance- Aljazeera / Aljezera Jornalists Sentenced (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by fastjett: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Aljazeera ; this morning announced that Nigeria has joined a 34 member Islamic military alliance led by Saudi Arabia!!!!
When during the campaigns, we raised the alarm that APC as presently constituted and led by Buhari has a singular agenda of Islamizing Nigeria,
The cardinal question now is this; when was the bill presented, debated and passed at the National Assembly to enable Saint Buhari drag us into this avoidable jihadist army??.
Nigeria is a secular state by virtue of the constitution.
During his campaign, Buhari told us he has changed from his extremist viewpoint and standpoint; please can someone tell me what the hell is going on as we are on the verge of being declared a militant Islamic nation.............
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/12/saudi-arabia-forms-muslim-anti-terrorism-coalition-151215035914865.html

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by jerryunit48: 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
First step

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by xreal: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Aljazeera should leave us alone and not confuse us the more.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by Trut(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
Akpos jumps from bed and starts shouting "God save me, save me, save me. The wife asked, did you have a nightmare? He says yes. The wife asked ask again, were you been chased by a lion? Akpos replied; lion is even better. I nearly voted for Buhari again grin grin

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by baralatie(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nigeria for Jesus Christ

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by MzPecs(f): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
Trut:
Akpos jumps from bed and starts shouting "God save me, save me, save me. The wife asked, did you have a nightmare? He says yes. The wife asked ask again, were you been chased by a lion? Akpos replied; lion is even better. I nearly voted for Buhari again grin grin
Kikikikikiki
gringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by fastjett: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Trut:
my friend be serious this is not a joke section... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by MinorityTribe: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Trut:
This is getting stale, How old are you?

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by MinorityTribe: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
By excluding Iran Saudi Arabia made the biggest goof in the world. What an insult, Imagine the chief terrorist sponsor leading a coalition against terrorism, God punish Saudi Arabia!

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by ITbomb(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Now we are doomed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Islamization of Nigeria into salafist islam (salafism) - not very different from bokoharam then. #Nigeriaisnotanislamiccountry

Nigerians need to protest this. Buahri cannot signlehandedly hand over Nigeria to islamic coalition. Muslims in Nigeria are less than 50% of the population

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by Alaanyihaji(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
fastjett:

my friend be serious this is not a joke section... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But that joke drove home your point.
Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by AZeD1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
OP
Did you read the link you posted?
Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by Akpaife(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bros more of dat joke i like it grin
Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by fastjett: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
AZeD1:
OP
Did you read the link you posted?
yes but please is Nigeria a Muslim country or a secular one. the key word in the news is coalition of 34 mainly Muslim countries. why would Buhari drag us into such coalition without the senate debating on the issue. Bros this is democracy not detectorship.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by DonXavi(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Their hidden agenda is being unveiled piecemeal. Everything will be very clear to all before the next four years.

Nigeria is now considered an Islamic country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by jamace(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Over to the presidency to confirm this.
Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by vedaxcool(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Op is a liar, Aljazeera used Muslim anti-terrorism coalition yet he replaced the term Muslim with Islamic. The difference being that most of the country in the coalition are either secular or Muslim dominated.

I ask is Togo an Islamic country? No. So why are these moro.nz who should be more concerned about defeating terrorism shouting Islam like their lives depends on it?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by nabiz(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
How I wish this country will divide. But as a human, my wish may be evil. I will always pray that the will of my heavenly father be done.
But humanly some part or group of people in this country are educated but not visionaries. Am not God but if I tell u what the future hold for christians in nigeria u will marvel but I know the God I serve will always protect whoever put his trust in him. Who knows weather the numerous problem in the north is a revenge punishment for the blood share during the nigerian civil way.
My pray is only God knows the intention of buhari towards christianity in nigeria. If his intention is for good, oh may my heavenly father protect him, give him wisdom and good life, but if his intention is bad, my he never live, may he die a shameful dearth, Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by Saryea83: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
A must read for you to know when it all started. Change the Naira to Biafra after www.
www./islamization%20of%20nigeria.htm

just reading anything I see now to know when to run for my dear life!
Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by TopeQs: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
I'm not entitled to convince you, but read this quote from the al jazeera site.

''Most of the countries in the coalition are currently involved in military operations against ISIL or have been targeted by the group.''

they are trying to fight terrorism, yet some religiously biased peeps will change a topic even when the link says different........SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by Saryea83: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
A must read for you to know when it all started.

Www./islamization%20of%20nigeria.htm

No wonder these guys are serious with Biafra

Hmmmmmm
just reading anything I see now to know when to run for my dear life!
Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by koxyz: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Religious bigotry cum childish ranting.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
vedaxcool:
Op is a liar, Aljazeera used Muslim anti-terrorism coalition yet he replaced the term Muslim with Islamic. The difference being that most of the country in the coalition are either secular or Muslim dominated.

I ask is Togo an Islamic country? No. So why are these moro.nz who should be more concerned about defeating terrorism shouting Islam like their lives depends on it?
I ALWAYS PITY YOU WHEN YOU DEFEND YOUR FAITH, I WILL DO THE SAME FOR MINE?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by ari3l(f): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
MinorityTribe:
By excluding Iran Saudi Arabia made the biggest goof in the world. What an insult, Imagine the chief terrorist sponsor leading a coalition against terrorism, God punish Saudi Arabia!

Iran is Shia.
Saudi is Sunni

Saudi does not have business with a Shia government.

Buhari is Sunni.

So, Sunni goes with sunni not Shia.

This is why we need biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by SINNZ(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:
Kikikikikiki gringringringringrin
I knew you will laff undecided
Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by biafranqueen: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
We said it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by biafranqueen: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
vedaxcool:

What is your point?
Togo, which has joined the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), is the smallest West African country, with an area of 65,600 sq km and a population of over five million.

http://www.arabnews.com/muslims-playing-active-role-togo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by Iko5000: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Gbam Buhari finishing the Job he did not finish 1984

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by vedaxcool(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
The op is a liar he changed Muslim to Islamic see cut below

biafranqueen:
What is your point?

http://www.arabnews.com/muslims-playing-active-role-togo

Does that make togo an Islamic country? Do you know cameroon is in OIC? Despite being a largely xtian country. You are so short sighted a disease common with biafraudians, tribalism fanaticism seems to be the only objective criteria you use in understanding issues. The coalition that consists of countries with significant muslim population is a bad idea because Nigeria joined but when Nigeria joined the US led coalition there was nothing wrong with it. Please you shameless countryless biafraudians should leave Nigeria alone and face how you will bail out your lord and savior Kanu Nmumudi from cell.

The coalition is designed to fight terrorism simple and short. If you don't like it join bokoharam and die a fool.

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by babasanti: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Islamisation of Nigeria.. During the campaigh, Gov Amaechi said its NOT possible but its happening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera by MzPecs(f): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
SINNZ:
I knew you will laff undecided
Why do you possess numerous accounts? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Imo Tunnel And Propaganda Surrounding It. Enemies Of Progress. / Full List Of Ministerial List Sent To Senate For Confirmation / Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.