Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups (13644 Views)

My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy / My Rottweiler Just Littered 10 / I Need Advice, My German Shepherd Just Littered 7puppies(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2015
knyte:

Doing d best i can
Hi bro, congrats on your record littre number. I read earlier that its her firt time but pls was it on her 1st heat or 2nd u mated her and did you place her on drugs and special diet before, during and after her heat period?
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2015
Bubewilson:
Hi bro, congrats on your record littre number. I read earlier that its her firt time but pls was it on her 1st heat or 2nd u mated her and did you place her on drugs and special diet before, during and after her heat period?
No i didnt mate her on her first, I mated her on her second.she wasn't placed on any special diet to influence her cycle but she was placed on a special diet to get her back in shape during the process of taking care of the pups and after.
Jst like humans heat cycle differs,but the dam was always on multivitamins frm pup stage

2 Likes

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2015
knyte:

No i didnt mate her on her first, I mated her on her second.she wasn't placed on any special diet to influence her cycle but she was placed on a special diet to get her back in shape during the process of taking care of the pups and after.
Jst like humans heat cycle differs,but the dam was always on multivitamins frm pup stage
ok tnx
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2015
Pups are 2wks nd 2days old today...

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by homesteady(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
knyte:
Pups are 2wks nd 2days old today...

Is that another dog feeding the puppies? because the picture of the mother dog you posted was black.

2 Likes

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
homesteady:

Is that another dog feeding the puppies? because the picture of the mother dog you posted was black.
Very correct,the second bitch whelped about 10 days after the first. So I basically inter change d pups with the bitches,whoever has more milk let down gets to feed dt particular moment.
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by chidifyn(f): 12:53am On Dec 29, 2015
Hmmmm, ur year is ending well oooo. Everything na double double. Hope d 2nd no litter as much as d 1st?
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by emeka2847: 1:29am On Dec 29, 2015
I envy you o
knyte:
12th of Dec HOK duchess whelped 17pups,one stil birth. It was an amazing experience because we never expected such a large litter, we are doing everything we can to make sure all 16 make it and stay healthy. Below is the pic of the dam an d sire.
All female pups have been booked but males are readily available.
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by barcaboi(m): 6:43am On Jan 05, 2016
knyte:

Very correct,the second bitch whelped about 10 days after the first. So I basically inter change d pups with the bitches,whoever has more milk let down gets to feed dt particular moment.
respect
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by darvic1515(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Nice 1 knyte congrats.
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
darvic1515:
[color=#000099][/color]Nice 1 knyte congrats.
Thanks bro, appreciate
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by blackboy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
What's going on here. The bitch in the opening page is different from the one breast feeding the 2 weeks plus pups. Dark then light? Two doliff dogs bro
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 6:11am On Jan 08, 2016
blackboy:
What's going on here. The bitch in the opening page is different from the one breast feeding the 2 weeks plus pups. Dark then light? Two doliff dogs bro
If u took the time u used typing to read through you would have seen the explanation.

3 Likes

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 6:13am On Jan 08, 2016
chidifyn:
Hmmmm, ur year is ending well oooo. Everything na double double. Hope d 2nd no litter as much as d 1st?
Its a serious one i tell you, trying to curb the stress on both the pups and bitches is one hell of a task to carry out but God help us.
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by blackboy(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sorry sir. Will take my time next time
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by chidifyn(f): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
knyte:

Its a serious one i tell you, trying to curb the stress on both the pups and bitches is one hell of a task to carry out but God help us.
God ll strengthen u.
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 6:26am On Jan 12, 2016
chidifyn:
God ll strengthen u.
Thanks a lot, appreciate
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by austinelijah: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Congrats bro.
lots of vigil for you until those pups are six weeks old. sorry you lost some of them, however there is a secret I will tell you to keep pups alive next time but oi can't share it on this forum. you can call me on: 08023833245. Regards and congrats once more.
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by Endy10(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2016
austinelijah:
Congrats bro.
lots of vigil for you until those pups are six weeks old. sorry you lost some of them, however there is a secret I will tell you to keep pups alive next time but oi can't share it on this forum. you can call me on: 08023833245. Regards and congrats once more.
How can you keep such a thing a secret. Do you enjoy it when people come here with stories of puppies they lost after birth? God! This is the exact thing we're talking about. Does the life of a pup mean so little to you. If you have any technique that would help people not lose pups, especially first timers, why not spill it out. The appreciation and thanks you would get would be more than anything you mind can cook up...or is it financial gain youbare looking for? These are the type of topics that should be on the pet section

3 Likes

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by teflondoncuzo(m): 7:35pm On May 26, 2016
No update on how the pups went

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by Teemothymass(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Update @kynte
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
Teemothymass:
Update @kynte

Chioma died late last year in the home of her new owner.she lived a fulfilled and happy life but her daughter is doing absolutely awesome in abuja
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by debare775: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
okay
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by 417adunade: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2021
okay
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by IyareOseiwe: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2021
The highest litter is 19 and yours is 17 wow congrats bro
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2021
More money to your aza I'm a bonafide dog lover
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by grandstar(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
knyte:
12th of Dec HOK duchess whelped 17pups,one stil birth. It was an amazing experience because we never expected such a large litter, we are doing everything we can to make sure all 16 make it and stay healthy. Below is the pic of the dam an d sire.
All female pups have been booked but males are readily available.

Did all 16 survive?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Pet Passport & Import Regulations / Official Clip From Port Harcourt Dogwalk 2017 / Tasha The Cute GSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.