Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nairaland Girls Have Lost It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Girls Have Lost It (1799 Views)

Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" / Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Girls Have Lost It by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You write pretty good for a hippo JS
okies
Re: Nairaland Girls Have Lost It by SINNZ(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
All the females on this thread have lovely suckable boobi's and bangable ass' angry

OP can go twerk on a cactus. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Have Lost It by Free101(m): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
tonguetonguetongue
Your case have passeth my power dear, I resign
Re: Nairaland Girls Have Lost It by midehi2(f): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
MEHNN u look take away
cheesy where did you see me and look take away, oya come and take me away cheesy
Re: Nairaland Girls Have Lost It by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
midehi2:

cheesy where did you see me and look take away, oya come and take me away cheesy
LOL i saw u on facebook, yeah i will take u away very soon
Re: Nairaland Girls Have Lost It by faith551(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
lifeisabitch:
It's on Nairaland a guy will tell a girl, you look very sexy, she will say thank you.

He will say, wow, you have big suckablle boobs, she will say *blushing, thanks

He will say, this your asss will be good for doggy, she will smile and say stop flattering me, but thanks.

This is a lost generation.

Something which should be like an insult is smiled upon. A guy directly tells you you are a sex object and you smile and say thank you? Gush.

If you claim the guys comment implies the lady is a sex object, then what is the guy?
Re: Nairaland Girls Have Lost It by midehi2(f): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrCork:

...is the thread about boooobsi?..o u sayn yor booobsi bigger than misspicy...plis can u quickly show me both? smiley
you definatly dont want to go blind, do you? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Girls Have Lost It by midehi2(f): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Diddyydiva:
we are not all gullible, Neither are we all dumb to recognise a compliment from a sex starved dimwit. Some of us just play along for the fun of it or not to sound rude.

A reasonable and responsible lady won't believe all she hears or take all compliment serious smiley
gbam! one bottle of vodka for you cheesy
Re: Nairaland Girls Have Lost It by nikkypearl(f): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
demzylahot:

wats going on here
I dont know either tongue
Re: Nairaland Girls Have Lost It by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
midehi2:
gbam! one bottle of vodka for you cheesy
serve it chilled wink
Re: Nairaland Girls Have Lost It by midehi2(f): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

just like midehi2 opined babe na flat chest and small yansh misspicy get don't bother checking profile..... in short na jealousy dey kill me gringringringrin

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
cheesy
Re: Nairaland Girls Have Lost It by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
faith551:

If you claim the guys comment implies the lady is a sex object, then what is the guy?
a sex machine grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Have Lost It by midehi2(f): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
OP who are those saying the thank you undecided
correct question cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Girls Have Lost It by midehi2(f): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Diddyydiva:
a sex machine grin
choi... cheesy cheesy *falls*
Re: Nairaland Girls Have Lost It by MrCork: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
midehi2:

you definatly dont want to go blind, do you? cheesy

STORY. ..sweery..me I aint askin too mush...I juss wanna drink u! tongue
Re: Nairaland Girls Have Lost It by walanter(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
lifeisabitch:
It's on Nairaland a guy will tell a girl, you look very sexy, she will say thank you.

He will say, wow, you have big suckablle boobs, she will say *blushing, thanks

He will say, this your asss will be good for doggy, she will smile and say stop flattering me, but thanks.

This is a lost generation.

Something which should be like an insult is smiled upon. A guy directly tells you you are a sex object and you smile and say thank you? Gush.

chisos i guest they need a religion to follow .....ur word en't flattery
Re: Nairaland Girls Have Lost It by Johnsown1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
nikkypearl:

I dont know either tongue
the thing that is going on here is that,u should nt accept any compliment given to by guy on nairalander

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things That Fascinate On NL / How I Landed Myself An Xmas Girlfriend / Is Cucumber Used For Masturbation By Females?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.