Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) (79394 Views)

Wow!! This Lady’s Nose Is Something Else, Give It A Suitable Name- Photo / Hilarious Name (photo) / Please Give This Hair Style A Name [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Gbese re ooooo! Oju Uche oose wo.
You wey go look Uche face.......
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by onlineadejoh(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
tpiar:
He resembles AA.

That awkward moment when Santa's generosity ‎ makes you remember Dasuki, lol‎
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by otiigba1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chai! I hope he don't mention my name O! Because of that one can of coca cola and gala wey him buy for me for under oshodi bridge angry
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
kITATITA:
Olisa Metuh is smart. He called press conference to state clearly that he didn't receive anything.
He can't escape. Dasuki will soon mention him.
Dasuki: "I gave $5.2B to Olisa".
Metuh: not me ooo! It's another Olisa.
grin
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by ipreach: 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Buhari just want to finish this man
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by oppyworld: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by AnanseK(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
tollytexy:
I guess crooks names start from D.. dansuki.. diezani..dokpesi etc. even my roomate name Dare lol

Yeah, they will soon get to DNGOZI , DIHEJIRIKA And DAyo Oristejafor's birthday jet.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Zalza: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
DASUKI..... Na wa for U ooooo angry angry angry angry
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Zalza: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dasuki na wa oooo sad sad sad sad
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
VampireeM:
I know that look- The Look of a Green Snake Under Green GraSs
Exactly! Like, Absolutely spot on. cheesy
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by timsucess(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
One Baba's name is missing until dasuki mentions his name they are yet to start
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by harry509: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Richeze(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
what is AA ?
Atiku Abubbaka
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Aroh48(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
kossyablaze:
Inconclusive Dasuki... Naso I wan dash my little niece N50. I almost faint wen she ask... Hope it's not from Dasuki!
Guy,u don make me laugh til my dad enter,i come they cal am bros.

1 Like

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Dalyjay(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
cheesy
please who is dasuki?
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
i kinda figured she meant african-american. dasuki is a very handsome man though, i must say. it eludes me why such a pleasant looking man can be so full of darkness.
Lol,sure you're trolling.. Because evil & looks are not mutually exclusive grin grin
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Aroh48:
Guy,u don make me laugh til my dad enter,i come they cal am bros.
lolzzzzzzzz
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Ishilove: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
i kinda figured she meant african-american. dasuki is a very handsome man though, i must say. it eludes me why such a pleasant looking man can be so full of darkness.

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by charlycharles(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
[quote author=tollytexy post=41034845]I guess crooks names start from D.. dansuki.. diezani..dokpesi etc. even my roomate name Dare lol[/quote.
ok ooo i see: daura, dullahdinho, ...
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by sukkot: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ishilove:

he is handsome. aint he ? he an older man who looks well packaged lmao grin
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by sukkot: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Lol,sure you're trolling.. Because evil & looks are not mutually exclusive grin grin
true grin grin grin
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by sukkot: 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dalyjay:
please who is dasuki?
a human atm machine from the north
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by tpiar: 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
onlineadejoh:

That awkward moment when Santa's generosity ‎ makes you remember Dasuki, lol‎

I dont get it.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Dalyjay(m): 12:33am On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
a human atm machine from the north
hee na oyinbo people do dat one too
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Bamz(m): 1:31am On Dec 16, 2015
MzPecs:
Chai! cry
Why are they making this man an object of ridicule? angry angry

Well if you listen to news very carefully, the Army were under equipped to fight insurgency during the past tenure because the then NSA diverted funds meant for the purchase of arms.

Only those who have lost families and friends up North would truly hurt at the knowledge of this.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by ddeola: 2:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Honestly speaking, there MUST be consequences for messing up our country. These guys should be treated as animals. Our people are dying everyday because of these irresponsible elements.
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Addilelgi(m): 3:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Dasuki was the minister of finance in NSA office. but before he was denying but now he is our confessor!
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by geozone: 6:22am On Dec 16, 2015
Your name
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by MzPecs(f): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2015
Bamz:

Well if you listen to news very carefully, the Army were under equipped to fight insurgency during the past tenure because the then NSA diverted funds meant for the purchase of arms.

Only those who have lost families and friends up North would truly hurt at the knowledge of this.
Okay.. lipsrsealed
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Ishilove: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
he is handsome. aint he ? he an older man who looks well packaged lmao grin
He is actually well maintained and handsome for his age. Too bad he is full of darkness
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by kulekaa(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
what is AA ?
abdusalami abubarka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laffzzzzzzzz / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) / Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.