Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,333 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) (79391 Views)

Wow!! This Lady’s Nose Is Something Else, Give It A Suitable Name- Photo / Hilarious Name (photo) / Please Give This Hair Style A Name [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Oahray: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2015
timsucess:
One Baba's name is missing until dasuki mentions his name they are yet to start
lol
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by LOUIS6(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
ewenla1234:
Ewenla4Youths

After the Reggae, Play d Blues as Mtn Blesses Nigerians with 3gb for just 300 Naira...1 day ago Mtn releases 3gb for 3gb but it's only weekend plan it's a serious joke this time around. NCC has really gingered these guys up. See as them dey shiver cos nobody wan make NCC turn their lenses come meet them dey sleep. Or, is it the spirit of the season? We don't know nor do we care to know. You may want to ask 'How is this possible with just ₦300 only'?,well it is very possible after following the few steps. How to Subscribe to Mtn 3gb for 300 naira weekend plan dial *131*1*5# and you will see list of plans, Just choose the second option by typing 2 and tapping the send button, ₦300 will be deducted from your account balance and your 3GB data for the weekend will be activated. So if you are looking forward to having a weekend with some more surfing, downloads, etc. Then the mtn 3GB for ₦300 data plan will be the preferred package.
Ewenla4Youths.com

By what time on Friday can i begin to activate.... and what time on Sunday will it stop.?
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by ylaa(f): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
the rate at which this man is going,
i hope he will not mention obama? grin grin
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Jok3r(m): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hundreddegrees:
Chei ya!!!!

lol
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
[color=#990000][/color].Even buhari chop inside.what a world.hehehehe!
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
ylaa:
the rate at which this man is going,
i hope he will not mention obama? grin grin
Hahaha.he can even mention OBJ

1 Like

Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by sukkot: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
kulekaa:
abdusalami abubarka
bros leave that kaikai alone na
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by chimah3(m): 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Hehehe grin, It reminds me of Secondary school days when only me will be caught and punish for an offense many of us commit. As a sharp guy i wouldn't want to go down alone grin.

Not sharp guy...snitch nigga you mean!!! undecided
Re: The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) by ylaa(f): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
I believe you
Luckychuboy:
Hahaha.he can even mention OBJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laffzzzzzzzz / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) / Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.