Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

International Tea Day - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / International Tea Day (2469 Views)

What Is Jojoba Oil And Tea Tree Oil In Yoruba / Please Help Plan 5days Food Without Rice, Beans, Yam, Bread And Tea In The Morni / The Best Slimming Tea So Far And Affordable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Tea Day by saiprojects(f): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
http://saiprojectscooking..co.uk/2015/12/international-tea-day.html

When I was younger, my mum used to deprive us of tea until a special guest such as my grandmum came visiting. I used to want to know what they hype was and why she'd always not want us to drink tea.
Now as an adult I know why, Tea is addicting and I think I'm addicted.. I can't do a day without drinking my morning tea.

Happy International Tea Day; how do you like your tea?

Re: International Tea Day by Chommieblaq(f): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
I'm so so addicted to tea, I drink tea all d time, not just morning. I have drank virtually all kind of tea, but now i am sticking to green tea with lemon n ginger, or with moringa, most times I add mint leave to my tea.

No cream, no sugar though I add honey sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: International Tea Day by saiprojects(f): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
hmm nice; that's a good idea..
Chommieblaq:
Am so so addicted to tea, I drink tea all d tym not just morning. I have drank virtually all kind of tea, buh now am kinda sticking to green tea with lemon n ginger, or with moringa, most times I add mint leave to ma tea.

No cream, no sugar though I add honey (that's if I have honey)
Re: International Tea Day by VikaVika(f): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2019
I enjoy drinking tea. I drink it all the time. Usually for this I use tea makers for example such: see here .Here are some interesting recipes.
Brew green tea with thinly sliced ginger and lemon, or sprigs of spearmint. Add one teaspoon of honey per cup, stir and serve hot or use half the amount of hot water (or twice the amount of tea), allow the tea to brew and cool, then pour over ice cubes.
Make a green tea chai by brewing green tea in hot vanilla soy milk and topping with a dash each of cinnamon, black pepper, ginger, and allspice.

2 Likes

Re: International Tea Day by Dreamsnest(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tea is life...

Black, white or green. They’re all a delight to the senses.

No day is complete without it�

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Thing You Ate When You Were Hungry In Boarding School / 90% Of Ladies Can't Prepare A Decent Fried Rice / Strange Gigantic Fish Found At Eleko Beach: (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.