Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? (981 Views)

Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? / Help! Nairalanders Don't Know What Is Wrong With My Dick / I Seriously Need Your Help Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by tgmservice: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dear friends I need your help am in dire situation and this is my story.
When I was in the university I was in the class of guys you would call nerds. I had nothing no money, girlfriend or social life, all I had were my books and I made sure I kept my grades good.

There was this girl though I always fantasized about but the thing is that she was too beautiful for me, I was never in her class. She moved around with the big boys in campus, the ones with cars and money. I was obsessed with her and knew she dated numerous of the big players in campus and lived in flashy apartments while me I shared a small cubicle with a friend in her world I never existed.

But now its 5 years after my graduation and after completing my masters and some courses am gainfully employed in an oil company in lagos and running some personal business. I am leaving my dreams I have 2 cars, house, a personal gym which have made me bulk up and looking good.
Now to my main point I recently attended an old classmate wedding and meant that same girl there, she really hasn't changed and still looking beautiful. I was so surprised she remembered me, we got reacquainted and spent the whole day at the party together talking we exchanged contacts at the end of the event.

Since that moment she calls me everyday and we talk and chat on phone, I just can't stop thinking of her we have gone on a couple of dates to ikeja city mall and shoprite. Though recently she asked me to borrow her some money( kind of huge ) which I did and told her not to bother paying back, we have really been close since then though nothing sexual has happen.

The thing now is that am ready to declare my love for her and likely marry her but my fear is that considering back then in university she never had an atom of a feeling for me and dated the big guys on campus. Am afraid she may only be after my money which will break my heart, but I have to be sure that's why am calling for your advice.

Please I would love to hear from both male and female as am about to make the biggest decision of my life.
Thank you
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by Spanner4(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
tongue
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by Spanner4(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re u asking me? grin

But Bro I understand ur situation, but u need to ascertain her true motives whether she really loves u not ur money becoz some ladies can be funny
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by VampireeM(f): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
IMO, its not TRUE LOVE...
I think you need to experience the world a lil, make friends with other girls so you dont get burned esp as you are a Guy.. am wondering even with your money and all if the girl in question is the right wife for you... if you a christian, I will suggest you ask the holy spirit for guidance.. Do not be infatuated by beauty(it fades) cause thats the only point you listed here and it seems thats the only thing thats attracting you to her.. We are yet to hear of her good character qualities and if both of you share the same kind of dreams. Take your time and Choose wisely cool

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
undecidedfirstly, Its not True love...You liked her because she'ws beautiful...That's total lust!cry

nyways, She just met with You and gbam! She Asked You for money? Red Light!!!! Abort mission!lipsrsealed

What's with You Guys and Rushing into things? U Wanna marry her? Marry? shocked despite the fact that she's got A Terrible "history"?? She dated Numerous guys back then!! Well, that's not the issue....she was clearly innit for the money!

I don't wanna judge or anything... I guess what I'm Tryna say is..get to know her...Just make sure She ain't with u for the money..."Test her" or something,...Girls like her could be extremely "Shady"..undecided

Don't marry a 'Ho into your Home! Things could get messy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by tgmservice: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Please guys and girls your advice will be greatly appreciated
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
K...lemme consult amadioha
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by SINNZ(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
**singing** - Laye eh! Laye eh! Baby mi ko jorrrr!! undecided

I juss wan let you know, I juss wan let you know oh cool

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by Chommieblaq(f): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
U sabi finish dey ask huh?
She never had your tym, buh as u don arrive tym come full everywhere for her corner abi, una never even know finish she ask u first big money.
Guy no give us differ story tomorrow
o, borrow sense na.

Take it slow, try n know her well n her motives too, don't be swayed by beauty, try n ask yourself some questions, would she had have your time if u ain't doing well now? No see fire enter o.
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by kossyablaze(m): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Inconclusive girl

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
People like this still dey??
people wey no get sense....
tufiakwa...
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by misspicy(f): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
tgmservice:
Please guys and girls your advice will be greatly appreciated
okay brb
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
U were/are obsessed with her, not even her, but the thought of her. Sounds pathetic TBH.... And not at all like true love lol. Sorry if that's harsh.
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
needy calls..some girls may use you by only calling when
they want something. Maybe they want you
to fix something or pick up something for
them. Pay attention to when women call and
how they talk on the phone with you. If she
only calls every few weeks and seems to want a favor each time, she may not be that into you.

you made your first mistake by giving her a huge sum of money in the first place.

.solution_:tell her you're broke and see if she sticks around.

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Think Man, Think !
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by vizkiz: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedfirstly, Its not True love...You liked her because she'ws beautiful...That's total lust!cry

nyways, She just met with You and gbam! She Asked You for money? Red Light!!!! Abort mission!lipsrsealed

What's with You Guys and Rushing into things? U Wanna marry her? Marry? :odespite the fact that she's got A Terrible "history"?? She dated Numerous guys back then!! Well, that's not the issue....she was clearly innit for the money!

I don't wanna judge or anything... I guess what I'm Tryna say is..get to know her...Just make sure She ain't with u for the money..."Test her" or something,...Girls like her could be extremely "Shady"..undecided

Don't marry a 'Ho into your Home! Things could get messy...

undecided
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by Spanner4(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
kossyablaze:
Inconclusive girl

Yeah Kossyablaze my man grin
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
reminds me of this song though grin [Hook: Ty Dolla $ign] Every time she call ya, she always got a problem And end up wanting money, she only want your money She only want your money, she only want your
money
She only want some money, want your money
Ooh yeah
[Verse 1: RJ]
How come whenever she call ya she got her some issues? Her problems always be involving some cheese Ay, she keep her hands up in yo' pocket like a jack, boy She don't think nothing is too much to ever ask
for
She ain't a gold digger, call herself a trap star
Ain't got some propositions you can get some
cash for
Cause you can't slide up in it 'less you got a black card
She text me I'm that nigga, I never hit back
She showed me all your messages, I know the
fact
She said you is too soft for her, usually I'm off
of her You fix her wardrobe, pay notes on her car for
her
Lord knows, sign me up
She ain't gon' let you off the phone till you send
her dough
And she don't think that she wrong, she like "We all grown"

2 Likes

Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by kossyablaze(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Spanner4:

Yeah Kossyablaze my man grin
How u dey my nigga
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by Spanner4(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
kossyablaze:
How u dey my nigga
Am cool my man,Respect!
Hw was today na
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by kossyablaze(m): 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Spanner4:

Am cool my man,Respect!
Hw was today na
been on the grind
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by Spanner4(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
kossyablaze:
been on the grind

Notin do u my man

Anyway see real niggas catching fun man

Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by kossyablaze(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Spanner4:

Notin do u my man
Anyway see real niggas catching fun man
lolzzz
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by Spanner4(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
kossyablaze:
lolzzz
Hehehehe
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
The lady would be like: Maga don pay, shout hallelujah grin
Op is like: Within my heart eh, nobody else. angry

Back to the topic:
You knew her to be a gold digger in Sch, just think of how many abortions she has had or think of how wide her ____ would be now. wink.
Do u know one thing about gold diggers? Most always get used spiritually , they are living dead.
If you marry such girl, it's probable that u gonna suffer financially .
As for the lady in question, she might have changed for better but it doesn't change the fact that she was a player in sch and nothing can morally justify ugly past.
I advise u not to get swayed by your feelings, if u do, u might regret it.
So FLEE...
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by mimicue(f): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
It's been 5whole years , who says she couldn't have changed besides she borrowed money and he asked her to keep it . So the chances that things have changed around her and she takes life more seriously now than her youthful days date all u haven't caught her in any scandal. The the question now is for u op. Do u like her because she's beautiful , did u check her flaws or because of the old crush u have always had u can't wait for hers to be yours? The ball is in your court if you feel and know you guys are good together put a ring on it *cheers*
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
FLEE! FLEE!! FLEEEEEE!!!! MY GUY.... RUN 4 UR LIVE.. I NO GET ANY REASON, BT RUNNNNN
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by CaroLyner(f): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
mimicue:
It's been 5whole years , who says she couldn't have changed besides she borrowed money and he asked her to keep it . So the chances that things have changed around her and she takes life more seriously now than her youthful days date all u haven't caught her in any scandal. The the question now is for u op. Do u like her because she's beautiful , did u check her flaws or The ball is in your court if you feel and know you guys are good together put a ring on it *cheers*
she asked him for money that makes her mature?
such a lame advice.
Re: Help Nairalanders: Could This Be True Love? by mimicue(f): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
CaroLyner:

she asked him for money that makes her mature?
such a lame advice.

To borrow her money that's what he said . Stop getting it twisted like you all are all innocent here and if her intention was to even return d money u don't even know

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Bday. Rate My Throwback Pictures / Why Do I Still Do This? / My Childhood Friend Did His Marriage On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.