Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,143 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

$1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting (41303 Views)

Confusion Hit Goodluck Jonathan’s Camp Over N3.1b Fraud / Nigeria To Withdraw OPL245 From Malabu And Dan Etete / $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions Gej’s Integrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Bamz(m): 1:17am On Dec 16, 2015
The Crown Prosecution Service, acting at the behest of the Public Prosecutor for Milan (PPM), described OPL 245 as a case of “grand corruption”

Now that's even a foreign panel.

Fortunato will always be given a soft landing in Nigeria, as it's been the case with past leaders. So it's left to foreign courts to do their work.
----
Atimes I wish I listened to the voice that advised me to study law. sad

1 Like

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by dapsonlou(m): 1:34am On Dec 16, 2015
VampireeM:
All These Billions of Dollars they(Jonathan and Dasuki) are Sharing... Diaris God oo!

How come I didnt receive any money meanwhile ve been in Nigeria

Because your father didn't go into politics. Join politics so your Children will not ask the same question
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 16, 2015
VampireeM:
All These Billions of Dollars they(Jonathan and Dasuki) are Sharing... Diaris God oo!

U probably didn't play ur card very well as a runz gurl.
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by ddeola: 2:40am On Dec 16, 2015
And somebody will come here to defend these thieves. Honestly, there is no reason why Nigeria should not be a better country than the UAE and Qatar but our leaders are just TOO CORRUPT to move the country forward. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by dokunbam(m): 2:53am On Dec 16, 2015
wirinet:

Intend ke , Jonathan surpassed Abacha, IBB and Abdulsalami all added together. Under Abacha crude prices never went above $16 per barrel, at one point it was as low as $8, and volume never went above 1.5million barrels per day. Under Jonathan, crude prices averaged over $100 per barrel consistently for 5 years, with production more than 2million barrels per day. Jonathan made more money than all the military regimes of IBB, Abacha and Abdulsalami.
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by otubujohn(m): 3:04am On Dec 16, 2015
omooba969:

Your sense of judgement is really disturbing! undecided
Have you ever been sectioned because I don't think someone in his/her right mind would reason like you.
Are you oblivious to how corrupt Adoke & Co are or you simply can not decipher from Op's post that the legality of the oil deal is being questioned.
Pheew... undecided , which way Nigerian youth? cool

I have read most of your comments on Nland. you always claim someone else's pay is dumb because it does not agree with your beliefs.
it shows you're a foooool and a big one at that.
is foolishness to conclude that you alone have the monopoly of deciding which post is dumb or which is not, that's how most of your comments in Nland is. But Pls, mind your business. stay away from my posts, don't ever quite me again or thunder will fire you
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by arresa: 4:05am On Dec 16, 2015
We keep forgetting that this man was Alams the great looter of Bayelsa state's deputy governor, he apprenticed all the looting and stealing strategies very very well.

Do you really think Jona as Alams deputy governor didn't or know anything about Alams looting?

This was was elected in 2011 and obviously his first mission even before unpacking is load inside Aso Rock in 2011 was to go for the Jugular and start looting right away.

He did everything in his power to encourage and promote corruption while protecting corrupt people and looters by any leans necessary and he did this by openly telling Nigerians that corruption is their perception and not real and also that stealing is not corruption.

Imagine under the most crooked and corrupt administration in the history of mankind, looters didn't get prosecuted or jailed and the closest to jail was slapped on the wrist with a little fine and allowed to walk away with his loot..

If this man doesn't see the inside of any jail, this country is eternally doomed...

1 Like

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by sukkot: 4:20am On Dec 16, 2015
i think GEJ was very angry with nigeria. only someone angry with nigeria will operate how he operated. his intention was to fully destroy the country. i have no doubt about that. i have no doubt he was a curse sent by God to punish nigerians. he operates just like satan - smile in your face and pretend to be gentle and kind while killing you and burying you in the background. very serpentine and crafty nature

3 Likes

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan aka Mr. Fortunato

Alakori.
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by WILL888(m): 5:01am On Dec 16, 2015
This monumental stealing under daft Jonathan was the reason I nearly double voted for Mr Buhari.I can't imagine myself going through another four hellish yrs under hero of corruption
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by plentykola(m): 5:26am On Dec 16, 2015
Y are some nigeria youths dis foolish den say minister sign something u are saying is not the president dat he is not aware d new meaning of GEJ is thief/arm robber/ corruption ole
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by arresa: 5:33am On Dec 16, 2015
DiarisGodoo DiarisGooooooo

While the crooked, corrupt and heartless beasts were looting us dry and our soldiers dying on the battlefield with poor and inadequate weapons to fight with.

Sadly, the only blood these clowns were sharing was $Blood..

1 Like

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by sam90s(m): 5:44am On Dec 16, 2015
The equivalent of 80% of our 2015 health budget disappear in one go cry cry cry my country please surprise me, stop attempting suicide, your luck might be running out.
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Progress2468(m): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2015
madridguy:
" In refusing to release the money to Malabu, Justice Edis of the Southwark Crown Court declared that he was not sure the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan acted in Nigeria’s interest when it approved the transfer of the money to Malabu. "

I hereby call on every EKPA's to come and defend their Hero.

GEJ, Hero in corruption.

Assumption is the Greatest form Ignorance

The law operates on evidence and not certainty and uncertainty
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Jwhizzy(m): 6:17am On Dec 16, 2015
I'm starting to think GEJ is Nigeria's anti-christ sent to condemn the country to eternal damnation.

That Nigeria survived this daylight rape, albeit bruised and battered, is a sign that not America, but Nigeria is God's own country.

As for the "GEJ our hero" zombies, I feel only sympathy for you all. After all, pastors tell congregation to eat grass and they do. So the brainwash, manipulation and emotional conditioning is very real. I pray that God forgives you, forgives this country, and emancipates you from mental slavery. Amen

#IWeep

1 Like

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by shaggyosas(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2015
VampireeM:

Jonathan, u mean buhari. Cause 300,000 dollars n 2 suv from NSA to buhari has not been returned.

1 Like

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by menxer: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2015
This is grand scale witch hunting of our "hero" aka Don Fortunato

There ought to be a rebuttal from the office of the Chief wailer in this regard.

I won't believe till I hear from the wailers. grin
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by salahudeen1989: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2015
GEJ supporters what do you have to say now? IS BUHARI! grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Ifabernard(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2015
end time hero
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Boss13:
It is obvious that Jonathan intends to surpass Abacha in the corruption game

lol @ least under the abatcha sef transport from ojota to Maryland was 5 naira + me & my siblings were getting 3 different cloths each to rock on Xmas , boxing day and new year , water parks , ferry Rides and apapa amusement park were like normal movement .
and we were just an average family back then (No family car)

doubt how many average families (in naija now ). can flex their kids reach that level now .

STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION = lol
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by agriboom: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2015
themilanway:
And some fools will come here and rant about how the economy is on stand still and bla bla bla yet refused to admit their god forsaken hero bankrupted Nigeria to point of recession,all in the name playing parisan and ethnicity politics...........cursed and brain washed mofos.

Every day we wake up to read about one fraud or another tied to the apron of shoeless,clueless and drunkard Otuoke accidental president.

Add [2.1billion to [1.1billion dollars,then subtract that from the already mortaged economy and tell me how it will look like.

Cursed human beings.
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by lastpage: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2015
May the God of Heaven ruin every one that is trying to ruin Nigeria by looting its treasury.

May the plague of Egypt descend on all those and their family, who are supporting the looters and all forms of evil in this country.

These looting is just too much.

I hope those money dont get forfeited to foreign countries.

Jonathan, Dan Etete, Adokie AND THE REST OF YOU BAST.ARDS, GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FROM THE FIRST TO THE LAST GENERATION
You all deserve the firing squad.

Lastpage!

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2015
otubujohn:
This is really bad, the British judge has over stepped his boundaries.
I might nor be able to prove to you that GEJ is a hero like I claim, but you and I know that the then attorney General and minister of finance signed the approval, that is enough reason to release the funds, or is the judge implying that the attorney general and minister of finance are corrupt, even if they are, how did he find out.
What must have motivated him to seize the money when relevant authorities from Nigeria has approved the transfer, why not just come to Nigeria and investigate every monetary issue since you have assumed that we are unable to produce credible people fou
r the job

read the post again... the Italians are claiming if they get to prove their case and win that money would be confiscated so the judge can't release money that is still being argued upon.

if the italos win d case na Britain wan give Italy the money back? after etete don spend am finish
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by spinoff: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2015
Larryfest:
Na God save us for dis country cos if dat guy had won d election most nigerians wud av bin doing househelp job in Togo or even Benin republic,he was ready to sell d whole country completely
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by spinoff: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2015
Kezino:
I am an Igbo Man but I know Jonathan finished this country Nigeria. He was a perfect definition of slow poison...he poisoned this great country.
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Waspy(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2015
The money was paid by global oil giants, Shell and ENi, for Africa’s richest oil bloc, OPL 245.

Jonathan shld have just sold the whole country sef....Imagine the fact that we can't make anything out of the sale of the richest oil bloc in Africa?
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by kayus4luv2(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Jobless graduates calling GEJ a hero are the worst... God help the thinking of these people and dear lord pls help me i no wan born pikin for this country of brainless ppl like that

1 Like

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by GOFRONT(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2015
If This GEJ administration Had not been Truncated, These evil and barbaric act of looting our Money wuld not be Xposed and this ImPUNITy will Continue. Boys in my Area be Crying "No money, No money", APC govt Hard"There is enuf Money wen GEJ waz president". What money are they talkin about?? Siphoned money, Looted money Diverted money by leaders of GEJ administration. Gullible Boys n Girls.......Gofront!!!
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by ElCapone(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2015
Wailers seems to be in Ghost mode. They wld avoid this thread like plague.

1 Like

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Gbawe: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2015
olajide8:
The country was already in a mess, 4 more years of GEJ and we would simply be finished- shiite, boko haram and the Jews would have taken over nigeria- imagine, some people had stolen, embezzled defrauded, intimidated so many nigerians, that they saw wrong, and felt it was right "GEj till the end of the world group"- they had stolen -so much money, they could wage war against nigeria with the money successfully! Thieves, when I said all the thieves had left the highways and they were now in politics under GEJ* - everyone ignored me* you see your selves - more to come, ecological funds, JV partners oil, then the civil service- we need to cut people down to their sizes* thieves

This was my assertion also. In fact I went further to say GEJ was a very dangerous President because of how he created a gangster paradise where miscreant with no conscience suddenly found themselves in charge of very sensitive processes, contracts and positions that gave them unfettered access to the wealth of Nigeria. Imagine handing pipeline protection contracts to militia groups (OPC for example) all for the sake of winning an election? GEJ does not yet appreciate that what he has done, to include ruining literally millions of lives, will haunt him and his generations unborn. GEJ has the blood and death of many Nigerians on his hand. The man is very wicked and callous. I am not and will never be one of those who think he is a "gentle" individual "led astray" by others.

1 Like

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Boss13: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
i think GEJ was very angry with nigeria. only someone angry with nigeria will operate how he operated. his intention was to fully destroy the country. i have no doubt about that. i have no doubt he was a curse sent by God to punish nigerians. he operates just like satan - smile in your face and pretend to be gentle and kind while killing you and burying you in the background. very serpentine and crafty nature

I could not agree more with you. How can someone continue to steal so many billions of dollars, that person must have hatred embedded in his DNA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Boss13: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2015
Gbawe:

This was my assertion also. In fact I went further to say GEJ was a very dangerous President because of how he created a gangster paradise where miscreant with no conscience suddenly found themselves in charge of very sensitive processes, contracts and positions that gave them unfettered access to the wealth of Nigeria. Imagine handing pipeline protection contracts to militia groups (OPC for example) all for the sake of winning an election? GEJ does not yet appreciate that what he has done, to include ruining literally millions of lives, will haunt him and his generations unborn. GEJ has the blood and death of many Nigerians on his hand. The man is very wicked and callous. I am not and will never be one of those who think he is a "gentle" individual "led astray" by others.

This is nothing but pure wickedness. This is a man who has stolen Bayelsa state funds and was fortunate enough to become the President. This is a man who, the Nigerian State will take care of including his family - what more does he want? Where is he taking these monies to? Who is he trying to impress? Jonathan is an unpatriotic and wicked president, those are the perfect adjective to describe him.

Gawd what did we do to deserve this man? See our condition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Lagos Government's Criticism Of “Gangs Of Lagos” / Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated / Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.