Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

$1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting (41299 Views)

Confusion Hit Goodluck Jonathan’s Camp Over N3.1b Fraud / Nigeria To Withdraw OPL245 From Malabu And Dan Etete / $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions Gej’s Integrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Gbawe: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2015
GOFRONT:
If This GEJ administration Had not been Truncated, These evil and barbaric act of looting our Money wuld not be Xposed and this ImPUNITy will Continue. Boys in my Area be Crying "No money, No money", APC govt Hard"There is enuf Money wen GEJ waz president". What money are they talkin about?? Siphoned money, Looted money Diverted money by leaders of GEJ administration. Gullible Boys n Girls.......Gofront!!!

They are talking money/crumbs trickling down to them from the largesse of PDP/GEJ corruption and looting. Those boys are simply not enlightened enough to know that it is better a government teach them to fish than give them a big fish once every year or around election time. It has to get worse before it gets better because GEJ stole and squandered every kobo when we sold oil at $100.00 per barrel for many years and earned trillions of Naira. Today oil is around $37.00 per barrel. That is a 60% loss of earnings in a sector that provides 80% of total income of Nigeria !!!

Factor in the reality that GEJ and the PDP put no 'rainy day' buffer in place, instead preferring to loot Nigeria dry, and it becomes obvious to even a child that this is not a time anyone will see a flush economy, bouyant growth, job creation etc, etc. GEJ and the PDP did not cause oil price to crash but they certainly did not help to prepare us for it with their unpatriotic act of looting everything available.

3 Likes

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Gbawe: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2015
Boss13:

This is nothing but pure wickedness. This is a man who has stolen Bayelsa state funds and was fortunate enough to become the President. This is a man who, the Nigerian State will take care of including his family - what more does he want? Where is he taking these monies to? Who is he trying to impress? Jonathan is an unpatriotic and wicked president, those are the perfect adjective to describe him.

Gawd what did we do to deserve this man? See our condition

I totally agree with you. What could be more wicked, callous and downright ungodly than diverting funds meant to fight a murderous terrorist group towards a desperation to 'win' an undeserved electoral victory? Till the end GEJ and the PDP kept stabbing and killing Nigerians after causing them so much pain. Now they have the nerve to criticise Buhari and the APC when this is a Party they left with only debts and no 'rainy day' savings at a time oil, responsible for 80% of our total national income, has plummeted in price from highs of $110.00 per barrel (under GEJ) to £37.00 dollars per barrel today. You wonder the demons and devils in the PDP that they are still able to open their mouths and criticise the APC and Buhari of not performing economic miracles only 7 months after they left Nigeria in the worst and most criminal condition any government in the world can leave a Nation in for a successor. I personally feel that GEJ should be held accountable for the looting he supervised because of the destructive and disgusting scale of it all.

1 Like

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by tola9ja: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Corrupt, clueless, Mandela of Otouke? Yeesh! Men dude this is mean. LMAO.

I believe those who call our former president their hero are all brain dead. Imagine you calling someone who made your life a misery your hero, now isn't that someone who clearly needs psychiatric evaluation.

1 Share

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by omooba969(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2015
otubujohn:

I have read most of your comments on Nland. you always claim someone else's pay is dumb because it does not agree with your beliefs.
it shows you're a foooool and a big one at that.
is foolishness to conclude that you alone have the monopoly of deciding which post is dumb or which is not, that's how most of your comments in Nland is. But Pls, mind your business. stay away from my posts, don't ever quite me again or thunder will fire you

I 'm glad that you took out time to check me out...much appreciated. smiley

Back to the basics,

I might nor be able to prove to you that GEJ is a hero like I claim
This is because there's nothing to prove & you know that jonad.aft is nothing but a robber, you have only chosen to be in denial.

but you and I know that the then attorney General and minister of finance signed the approval, that is enough reason to release the funds
Guy, your argument is quite shallow because these robbers' signatures is not the bone of contention but the legality of the oil deal coupled with the questionable movement of large amount of money across international accounts.

or is the judge implying that the attorney general and minister of finance are corrupt, even if they are, how did he find out.
@bolded,

You know they are corrupt & the UK judge is only bothered about their actions & process involved with regards to the oil deal whether it is in the interest of the people of Nigeria.

What must have motivated him to seize the money when relevant authorities from Nigeria has approved the transfer, why not just come to Nigeria and investigate every monetary issue since you have assumed that we are unable to produce credible people for the job
Gibberish! undecided

Relevant authorities from Nigeria grin , what's relevant about corrupt & dysfunctional institutions/systems...ehn, tell me na? cheesy

Now, you see how disturbing your sense of judgement is which is quite terrifying. I don't need to use the word 'dumb' for you cos your posts speak for you.

Have a good day. cool

1 Like

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Rilwayne001: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2015
madridguy:
" In refusing to release the money to Malabu, Justice Edis of the Southwark Crown Court declared that he was not sure the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan acted in Nigeria’s interest when it approved the transfer of the money to Malabu. "

I hereby call on every EKPA's to come and defend their Hero.

GEJ, Hero in corruption.

Abegg! What is EKPA?
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by skyfall: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Jonathan is simply evil. He's right up there when it comes to the worst leaders Nigeria has had. $1.1b just like that while Nigerians live in penury, including the idiots shouting na awa oyel, na my broda. Prison is the best place for this villain of democracy.

Meanwhile, Buhari should cancel the oil block sale and ask Shell & Eni to go and claim their money from Jonathan, Adoke, Etete and their fellow crooks.
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by madridguy(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2015
Na new name giving to wailers by Festus Keyamo.
Rilwayne001:

Abegg! What is EKPA?
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Willydilly(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2015
GEJ is an intelligent mumu, and a big armed robber. grin grin
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by amakaobiemeka: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2015
gidjah:
This fisher man again ?he really dried our resources ,so shall god dry all the source of his joy even in his family
he has no biological child of his own, the boy he adpoted just died less than a year,he has no true friends after giving them all they desert him and stone him even his father clark, he has a moral burden as a wife who disgraces him with every word frm her mouth, his wife has health crisis, he isnt taken serious by his people for failing to uplift them, nigerians curse him everyday, he said he is the most insulted nigeria head of state, he isnt recognised outside nigeria they refuse to give him noble prize but prefer to give 16y malala. He continues to have a big inferiority complex which he covers up with ogogoro making him an excessive alcohol addict. He cant control himself,private part in the presence of any woman be it dieazani,old iweala,odua,onyeka owenu, mama g, and small sheyi shay. He cant spend his retirement in peace like other ex presidents without going to overseas to solve his depression.
He still cant do a single thing on his own without looking for help, even begging ex president obj to booklaunch. He is treated like a leeper and runs to obj house only for obj to leave him with his gateman, he runs frm shrine,church,thrones just to kneel down as start beging like a thief. His every word are like the words coming frm a 2yr old toddler, shld i go on, he has all the money in the world but all these problems for one man cant be coincedences, it is a curse,karma and repacursion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by bugativeron: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
he has no biological child of his own, the boy he adpoted just died less than a year,he has no true friends after giving them all they desert him and stone him even his father clark, he has a moral burden as a wife who disgraces him with every word frm her mouth, his wife has health crisis, he isnt taken serious by his people for failing to uplift them, nigerians curse him everyday, he said he is the most insulted nigeria head of state, he isnt recognised outside nigeria they refuse to give him noble prize but prefer to give 16y malala. He continues to have a big inferiority complex which he covers up with ogogoro making him an excessive alcohol addict. He cant control himself,private part in the presence of any woman be it dieazani,old iweala,odua,onyeka owenu, mama g, and small sheyi shay. He cant spend his retirement in peace like other ex presidents without going to overseas to solve his depression.
He still cant do a single thing on his own without looking for help, even begging ex president obj to booklaunch. He is treated like a leeper and runs to obj house only for obj to leave him with his gateman, he runs frm shrine,church,thrones just to kneel down as start beging like a thief. His every word are like the words coming frm a 2yr old toddler, shld i go on, he has all the money in the world but all these problems for one man cant be coincedences, it is a curse,karma and repacursion.

You too get mouth. Olenu paa
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by AfroBlue(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
some info on Justice Edis . Seems he was one of the top barristers in the UK before becoming a judge. he no be UK small boy. cheesy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Edis

Top job for Liverpool barrister Andrew Edis who represented Bruce Grobbelaar and led phone hacking prosecution

15:21, 17 Nov 2014
Updated 15:49, 17 Nov 2014
By John Siddle

Andrew Edis QC's appointment as High Court justice confirmed by the Queen

The Hon. Mr Justice Edis

Royal coat of arms of the United Kingdom

A Merseyside barrister who has acted in some of Britain’s biggest court cases has been appointed one of the country’s top judges.

Andrew Edis, QC, who shot to prominence defending Liverpool FC goalkeeper Bruce Grobbelaar - who was cleared of allegations of match fixing in 1997 - was made a Justice of the High Court.

The appointment of the Liverpool-born 57-year-old, described as “a true heavyweight and a genuine star” by industry guide Legal 500, was approved by the Queen last month after prosecuting in the high-profile phone hacking trial.

Mr Edis’ successes include prosecuting shamed former energy minister Chris Huhne, and his ex-wife Vicky Pryce over the speed points swapping scandal that ended Huhne’s political career.

Oxford-educated Mr Edis also prosecuted the honour killing of Shafilea Ahmed, who was murdered by her parents in their family home in Warrington.

In 2004 he prosecuted Gordon Park, the former teacher convicted of the murder of his wife Carol 30 years after she disappeared in the infamous ‘lady in the lake’ case. The deputy headmistress vanished in 1976 and her body was eventually found trussed up in Coniston Water in 1997.

Other high-profile prosecutions include the 1999 ‘beauty in the bath’ trial, which saw double glazing businessman John Taft convicted of murdering beautician Cynthia Bolshaw at her home in Heswall in 1983.

Mr Edis, who was based at Atlantic Chambers in Liverpool city centre, also prosecuted the 2000 conviction of John Allan, an industrial chemist from Merseyside who poisoned his wealthy girlfriend Cheryl Lewis, a solicitor from Pwllheli, north Wales, while they were on holiday on the Nile.

He has been assigned to the Queen’s Bench Division at the High Court, which mainly deals with deals with civil wrongs, judicial reviews and libel cases. He will be known as Mr Justice Edis.

Lee Cadwallader, head clerk at Atlantic Chambers, said: “Andrew’s wonderful appointment is fully justified.

“He is widely regarded in legal circles as a world class lawyer and our loss will be the nation’s gain. We wish him well in his new role.”
Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by Sammieb(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
GEJ a.k.a Don Fortunato

Re: $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting by chidiandre(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
like I said God will punish anybody that will tell me GEJ helped this country....where are his supporters abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures / Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London / Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.