Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) (35009 Views)

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by Chanchit: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
They should just ask my elder sis twin girls when I dey change their diapers, those two foolish girls don grow now dem no get respect again.
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by gistrepublic: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
End time dAds
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by ipreach: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
ok
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by noblegrex: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
pet4ril:
Waooo proud dads indeed ......79% of Nigeria men will fail this
funny enough,some women of today will fail this simple test.
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by dinggle: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
E make sense shall.

http://www.facekobo.com
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
lovely
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
olaric:
Our men are gradually turning to something else. Help a woman when it comes to baby diaper is understandable; placing the baby on your back with a wrapper round your waist with the baby in between is what I find strange.
strange? Your child? SMH!!!
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by Kalvan50: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Disgusting.
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by johnnday222(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
pet4ril:

thank God u said 79% just like 80% of ladies these days will fail simple tax of cookn cos many are now olosho.
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by kingdenny(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chaiiii I for easily win this competition, I be PRO for changing diapers and backing baby , thanks to my wifey, hehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nonsense.
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by domopps(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
pet4ril:

According to who?

Cheeeeeeers
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by ziccoit: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ai ni ise lo n da won lamu o; lemi se n pariwo.
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Am not a dad yet but i do all those things with ease...problem is i cant tie the wrapper well on my chest cos its flat but am working on it sha...i just love babies
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by Lobolintin(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Have done 3 omugwos for my sisters and cousins .....

See this men no SBI carry babies jor

2 Likes

Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by zingywingy: 12:29am On Dec 16, 2015
them don use their heads take chewing gum... grin grin grin grin grin
Female are striving to become mehn by challenging for World Presidents, soon they will be contesting for Kings, Emir or Igwe.....Some mumu men are contesting for best houseman..awon oponu
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by sholay2011(m): 12:42am On Dec 16, 2015
olaric:
Our men are gradually turning to something else. Help a woman when it comes to baby diaper is understandable; placing the baby on your back with a wrapper round your waist with the baby in between is what I find strange.
How deep an ideology has eaten into the human brain is what your post represents.

So, a man can't carry HIS OWN child again because he is...emm ..a man? I don't get. It is his child just as it is the mother's.

Life has moved beyond a man providing solely for the family and not having solid emotional attachment with his kids.

1 Like

Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by 190theclown: 12:57am On Dec 16, 2015
zingywingy:
them don use their heads take chewing gum... grin grin grin grin grin
Female are striving to become mehn by challenging for World Presidents, soon they will be contesting for Kings, Emir or Igwe.....Some mumu men are contesting for best houseman..awon oponu

How can Nigeria ever progress when people with this mentality are still alive

smh

1 Like

Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by amAZEing: 4:50am On Dec 16, 2015
olaric:

Na Pickin Wrapper dem be.
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by kwaraguy(m): 5:05am On Dec 16, 2015
olaric:

My father did that for every single one of his children, including me. I will surely do it when I have my own children too, I've started anyways, with our last child of the family. It is fun

#MostProudlyFather

1 Like

Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 5:53am On Dec 16, 2015
Looks fun smiley
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by emex4gman(m): 6:48am On Dec 16, 2015
How nice. Oya mama ebuka come and change ur sons pampas
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by ibisko04: 6:48am On Dec 16, 2015
olaric:
Nothing is strange here. I have a cousin who know how to back baby than any woman I have seen since when he was teenager.
He is now a military officer and still love backing his babies very well
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by Baroba(m): 6:54am On Dec 16, 2015
grin i remember the first time i was looking after my baby and she poo pooed, i opened the diaper and stood there for a good two minutes didn't even know where to start, and my little girl was screaming. I called my wife who was out in town shopping, her response.. Ehe, what do you want me to do, change her now..

Luckily there are always latex gloves lying around in the house, i grabbed a pair and went to work. My baby was so strong kicking and screaming, i could barely coordinate lifting her bottom and cleaning the pop. I just took the little terror to the bathroom showered her bum with good warm water..That was my first, but with my second daughter who is 6 months, i do it in less than 2 minutes with no gloves at all. grin

1 Like

Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by Onegai(f): 7:14am On Dec 16, 2015
Baroba:
grin i remember the first time i was looking after my baby and she poo pooed, i opened the diaper and stood there for a good two minutes didn't even know where to start, and my little girl was screaming. I called my wife who was out in town shopping, her response.. Ehe, what do you want me to do, change her now..

Luckily there are always latex gloves lying around in the house, i grabbed a pair and went to work. My baby was so strong kicking and screaming, i could barely coordinate lifting her bottom and cleaning the pop. I just took the little terror to the bathroom showered her bum with good warm water..That was my first, but with my second daughter who is 6 months, i do it in less than 2 minutes with no gloves at all. grin

grin

You sound like my husband. His first time was worse, I was in the shower and baby not only had done that explosive, runny poo, she was in cloth diaper. His mum (in between tears of laughter) coached him how to change it (she didn't touch the baby). He swore for me that day eh! He used to ask me "how do you know the front or back of a disposable diaper?? ". Then he saw one of my bros do it like a pro and it fingered him. Now he's in charge of nighttime diaper changing.

But he still hasn't forgiven me about that first time. He still complains that Baby E is supposed to stay still whilst being changed grin
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by pet4ril(f): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2015
domopps:

According to who?

Cheeeeeeers
pet4ril tongue
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by pet4ril(f): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2015
johnnday222:

thank God u said 79% just like 80% of ladies these days will fail simple tax of cookn cos many are now olosho.
80% ladies fails in cooking? Haba, this is strange....... I will take 15-20% because of these infomie generation babies but not in the 80s
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by pet4ril(f): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2015
noblegrex:
funny enough,some women of today will fail this simple test.
you are very correct as well
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by pet4ril(f): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2015
Marshallian:

Seriously? angry

Seriously?
very well
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by neutrotoba(m): 9:41am On Dec 16, 2015
pet4ril:
even 85% of this generation's girls will fail it
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by mikeapollo: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2015
olaric:

Your dad did more than that for you before you became grown and now find it strange!
It is a thing of joy and fun for a man to carry his little baby, whether on the back or anyhow it pleases him as far as it does not endanger the baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! / "Marry Your Friend" - Who Then Is Your Friend? / Would You Agree To A Court Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.