Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) (35010 Views)

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by pet4ril(f): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2015
neutrotoba:
eoven 85% of this generation's girls will fail it
ehn ehn!!! You mean am?
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2015
Onegai:

grin

You sound like my husband. His first time was worse, I was in the shower and baby not only had done that explosive, runny poo, she was in cloth diaper. His mum (in between tears of laughter) coached him how to change it (she didn't touch the baby). He swore for me that day eh! He used to ask me "how do you know the front or back of a disposable diaper?? ". Then he saw one of my bros do it like a pro and it fingered him. Now he's in charge of nighttime diaper changing.

But he still hasn't forgiven me about that first time. He still complains that Baby E is supposed to stay still whilst being changed grin

grin I have heard of babies kicking in their Mum's tummy but didn't realise they can kick harder than Bruce lee when the get upset or agitated.. I have lost count how many times i tried putting the diaper upside down.. My Mum in law said to me, " you are even lucky you have diapers with velcro, in our own time it was napkins with safety pin" .. That one is a whole different ball game.. Fond memories..
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by johnnday222(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
pet4ril:
80% ladies fails in cooking? Haba, this is strange....... I will take 15-20% because of these infomie generation babies but not in the 80s

LOL I was just exaggerating aswell...bt seriously,it more than 20%
I might consider 30%
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by pet4ril(f): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
johnnday222:

LOL I was just exaggerating aswell...bt seriously,it more than 20%
I might consider 30%
odikwa serious ooo
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by Handsome4real(m): 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
olaric:
Our men are gradually turning to something else. Help a woman when it comes to baby diaper is understandable; placing the baby on your back with a wrapper round your waist with the baby in between is what I find strange.

You are a bigot. So can procreate a child but not help the person whoyou procreated with to take care of the child....? undecided By the way itwas wan expo. I will gladly carry and also change my child's diapers.
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by olaric(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
Handsome4real:

You are a bigot. So can procreate a child but not help the person whoyou procreated with to take care of the child....? undecided By the way itwas wan expo. I will gladly carry and also change my child's diapers.
So I am now a bigot because I don't share your views. You just showed how intolerant you are when it comes to accommodating other people's views.
Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by olaric(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
Handsome4real:

Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by motherandchild: 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Launched in Lagos in 2014, the Mother & Child Expo has become the most comprehensive exhibition for the baby, maternity and parenting industry in Nigeria, where global brands and dynamic local businesses are out in force.

Now in its third year, this world-class exhibition will be in 3 cities; Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt.

This spectacular event for expectant parents, parents, children and babies is poised to start off in Lagos then Abuja and Port Harcourt aiming to attract over 5,000 visitors featuring dedicated consumers and business-to-business areas.

We are honoured to welcome you to be a part of the 3rd Edition of the Mother & Child Expo. We have planned this year’s calendar of exhibitions in the 3 cities to provide an upbeat, pioneering and value based platform for interaction and display of latest mother and kids products/offerings viz. apparel, health care, nutritional food, toys, music, gifts, sports, education, entertainment etc. under one roof.

This exhibition is the best opportunity for exhibitors to introduce their products and innovations and also exchange of experiences and ideas.

Manufacturer(s) of branded premium products will have ample opportunity to meet interested business oriented entrepreneurs interested in getting franchise or becoming a dealer.

This 3rd edition of the Mother & Child Expo is geared at both the B2B trade visitors & direct consumers with lots of Manufacturers, Whole-Sellers, Importers, Kids Designers, Educational Institutions & Children Associations, Hospitals, and Healthcare Companies.

DID YOU KNOW

Did you know that 71% of the Nigerian middle class parents and parent to be say they would love to have direct interaction with brands so as cut away middle men and reduce their probability of purchasing fake baby products in the market?

Did you know that 78% of pregnant mothers want to shop for their baby things in a relaxed, comfortable and trusted environment?

Did you know that 84% of pregnant mothers prefer to shop for all their baby products under one roof.

FACTS AND FIGURES FOR THE PAST EXHIBITIONS
Since the inception of the annual Mother and Chid Expo 2 years ago, we have had well over 64 exhibitors such as Unilever, GSk, Tropical Natural, Godrej, UAC, Access Bank, Mouka foam, Tomi Treats, Vitafoam, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Bouchou Diapers, to mention a few, well over 4,328 returning and first time visitors and over 32 seminars during the event.

WHY EXHIBIT?

At the Mother and Child Expo, Nigeria’s biggest pregnancy and parenting expo, you will be able to:
- Attract new customers and also have the opportunity for personalized selling in order to generate sales as physical interaction with products increases the probability for a sale.
- Educate the market and increase your brand awareness
- Build a database of prospective customers
- Demonstrate products and services
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Penetrate the Nigerian market
- Launch new products among others.

WHY Mother and Child Expo?

It is the perfect platform For Face to Face Interaction with your Target Market
Haven successfully organized the mother and child expo, for two years, with over four thousand consumers passing through the doors of the exhibition, the expo has become an event every parent and parent – to –be watch out for yearly to interact with several brands under the same roof, this provides you with the perfect platform for face to face interaction with consumers in your target market.

The Expo is going to be Bigger and Better than Ever So as to Give Your Brand Maximum Exposure.

Apart from Lagos, this year’s exhibition will be holding in 2 other major cities, Abuja and Port Harcourt in response to requests by both exhibitors and consumers in these region and also to ensure more customers get a chance to experience this spectacular expo, this will give your brand maximum exposure as you extend your brand to these other cities.

All Year Long Exposure to Your Target Market That Will Increase Your Yearly Sales
The Mother and Child Expo is the perfect platform for you, as we not just provide you with a stand, but also give you your brand a great mileage via our other platforms such as our HELLO magazine and active online blog, to keep your product/ services right in front of your target market all year long.

We Do Our Job Well So That You Get Value For Every Kobo Spent
We constantly make sure that we cover all angles and opportunities available to get the word out about the expo through print, online or offline media so as to constantly increase the footfall at our expos and the number of potential buyers you can interact with.

This is your chance to put your brand right in the consumer’s face, the 2016 edition of Nigeria’s biggest pregnancy and parenting expo is definitely something any brand in the pregnancy, maternity and baby industry cannot afford to miss out on.

You can request for a tailor made package to meet your marketing and brand objectives

WHY LAGOS, ABUJA AND PORT HARCOURT

Over 65% of the Nigerian middle class parents reside in these cities.

EXHIBITOR’S TESTIMONIALS:

We highly recommend this marketing platform ……

Each time we are increasingly impressed by the professionalism, creativity and organization of the management team! They are a pleasure to work with, and we look forward to continuing to increase our brand presence through this great platform

FEATURES AND EVENTS
Exhibitors can position their brands as the go to solution for product or services by offering expert advise at our Seminars and Q&A Sessions, which will include:
- First aid tips
- Pregnancy tips
- Baby care tips
- Fertility tips

We have got so many fun activities for mums and entertainment for kids and dads at this year’s expo. Exhibitors can take advantage of this to offer free samples of their products or discounts coupons as an experiential marketing strategy. These activities include:
- Competitions
- Fashion show
- Family fun shows

EXHIBITOR’S PROFILE

If you have a business in any of the following areas, then the mother and child expo 2016 is the right platform for you to exposure your brand to thousands of potential customers.

- Health Safety and Nutrition products / services for mum and kids.
- Fashion and beauty products for mum and kids.
- Maternity products and services
- Nursery and childcare products and services
- Children education/entertainment products and services
For more information and enquiries
Address: 8 Irewole Avenue, Off Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Email:info@motherandchildexpo.com.ng, www.motherandchildexpo.com.ng
Phone Nos:, 07030117995, 08028108877.
Facebook: motherandchildexpo
Twitter: @macexpong
Instagram: Motherandchildexpo

Re: Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) by Bimbosl: 1:00am On May 01, 2017
Hello,I stay at gbagada and i have a 1 year old daughter who i drop at the day care because i work at a bank and its stressful for me. Its called Lily day care, there are well experienced hands working there. The owner has raised 4 children of her own and she is very caring. Its home away from home for my daughter. And its very affordable. They even take her during weekends when i have to work. You can call her at 08026222200

This is to helps moms who are looking for good and affordable day care services

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! / "Marry Your Friend" - Who Then Is Your Friend? / Would You Agree To A Court Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.