Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

10 Things You Never Knew You Could Do With Toothpaste - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Things You Never Knew You Could Do With Toothpaste (7103 Views)

10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time On / Amazing Animal Facts You Never Knew. / 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Never Knew You Could Do With Toothpaste by Adeoba10(m): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2015
Can it remove Stretch mark? Bimbo must hear dis....
Re: 10 Things You Never Knew You Could Do With Toothpaste by IceDude(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2015
Wow! My bro told me about it sumtime ago but i thought he was joking. I will give it a trial now.......Tnx OP, very educative
Re: 10 Things You Never Knew You Could Do With Toothpaste by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2015
gift01:
Looks too good to be true. Besides, what are the procedures for each use? Any witness to the efficacy of the post/claim?
I can attest to the veracity of the claims outlined above. It shouldn't come as a surprise to chemists on the forum; I believe they'll relate better to this given the chemical constituents of toothpastes.

For instance, toothpaste comes in handy when you have a "burnt" electric iron. All you need do is apply the toothpaste on the "burnt" part of the iron and switch on the iron till it dries up the toothpaste. Then, use a dried cloth to wipe off the paste from your iron. It works like magic.

For the CDs, as the OP rightly stated, toothpastes come in handy when the discs have not been too damaged. Unfortunately, most discs found in the market these days are of sub-standard quality. Hence, you may not get the desired effect. The paste is applied on the "face" of the disc and wiped off with ethanol (methylated spirit) and then left till it gets dried.

For cleaning the whitish part of sneakers, the paste is applied on this part and scrubbed with a clean brush or cloth prior to the application of some drops of water. Water would aid in lather formation to enhance the cleaning capability of the paste.

I guess the procedures for the remaining applications are quite suggestive. It's just a matter of applying the paste and doing one of scrubbing, cleaning, washing or brushing.

I hope I've been able to convince and not confuse you about some of the wonders of toothpastes, lol.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Never Knew You Could Do With Toothpaste by Mcowubaba: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Idydarling:
all I see is foreign toothpastes, can Nigerian ones do the aforementioned? ??
Yes!! YES!!

I have been doing the Iron rust cleaning for very lng tyme... Close-up (red gel) is preferable for this techniques
Re: 10 Things You Never Knew You Could Do With Toothpaste by peemyke(f): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2015
Amazing...thkz op
Re: 10 Things You Never Knew You Could Do With Toothpaste by adeememman(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2015
Av tried most of these before and it worked
Re: 10 Things You Never Knew You Could Do With Toothpaste by opeyemisteph: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2015
Jagaban212:
I will hug wet transforner if this thread doesn't make frontpage

Ntoor, e don reach second page and lalasticlala still no send you... Oya go hug the transformer nau

Meanwhile, these things work like magic
Re: 10 Things You Never Knew You Could Do With Toothpaste by lovely17(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Once used Toothpaste to dry off a huge boil on my head overnight
Re: 10 Things You Never Knew You Could Do With Toothpaste by Scharck(m): 1:09am On Dec 18, 2015
koligs:
Another important thing you don't know is that tooth paste can convert a yellow teeth to white by brushing your teeth.

Really?
Re: 10 Things You Never Knew You Could Do With Toothpaste by bluefilm: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jagaban212:
I will hug wet transforner if this thread doesn't make frontpage

Did you later hug the transformer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are We? Women!!! / The Full Meaning Of R.s.v.p / Photos: Man Wins N1.6m For ‘world’s Ugliest Face’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.