Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? (1646 Views)

Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos / Tariffs: Benin, Ghana Wage Economic War Against Nigeria / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by intrepidJ: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2015

Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by dunkem21(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
No .. They are wailers grin

4 Likes

Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by Mack3N: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
I hope when they come for Nigeria,those supporting the killing of unarmed protesters will come to it's defense.
Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by fx45(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
The murderous Buhari regime is in for a tough time. There should be an international investigation, after which Buhari is expected to be summoned to The Hague. He cannot escape an inevitable jail term. I see him turn to an international fugitive like his fellow hitch-hiker Omar Al-Bashir. We cannot allow Buhari to bring back the dark era of impunity, callousness and extra-judicial murders.

3 Likes

Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by tpiar: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Yes we are.
Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by Okanokan(m): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2015
Just a Slip brought out this brouhaha, just one emotional slip from Gen Buratai torpedoes his good work.
Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by coolscott(m): 12:35am On Dec 16, 2015
Mack3N:
I hope when they come for Nigeria,those supporting the killing of unarmed protesters will come to it's defense.
Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by Mcbussy(m): 2:12am On Dec 16, 2015
What is iran? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 16, 2015
foolish Iranians.

how many times have they protested against honour killings, pedophilia, rape, or their stupid, babaric sharia law?? Taking panadol for another person's headache.

1 Like

Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Sincerely burutai should be invited by THe ICC, the killing is unacceptable.
Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by mentorken05(m): 6:40am On Dec 16, 2015
I don't think iran can do anything to us(directly shaa)...they are still under the watchful eyes of the west and NATO with a lot of sanctions..

1 Like

Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2015
In Oshio's voice go and die Iranians
Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2015
Shooting unarmed men by the military is just a pure wickedness.
Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by Mightymanna(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2015
i wonder if buhari will visit irant again this people are violent and respect is all what they lack soon they start chanting death to U. S. A Israel and Nigeria. beside is iran responsible for Shiites security all over the world? after all the Shiites are still citizens of Nigeria not iran
Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by Vicadonis(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2015
I hope Iran won't come against Nigeria.. because Na die be that
Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by Warlord3000(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2015
Where is the Atlas sef make I even locate where this Iran dey again undecided
Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by dealslip(f): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2015
they should not bring their craze near Nigeria oh. we have enough in our hands. Yoruba Muslims please don't join them. If you must join please go to the North because South West seems to be the only peaceful region in Nigeria as we speak.
Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2015
Buhari has endanger the lives of Nigerian sunis muslims. I forsee a sectarian war
Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by Mightymanna(m): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2015
i wonder if buhari will visit irant again this people are violent and respect is all what they lack soon they will start chanting death to U. S. A Israel and Nigeria. beside is iran responsible for Shiites security all over the world? after all the Shiites are still citizens of Nigeria not Iran
Re: Protest On The Streets Of Iran Against Nigeria ! Are We In Trouble? by tpiar: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2015
I wonder why Nigerians' allegiance is always to other countries and never to Nigeria.

seems to support the migration theory which places all Nigerian tribes outside Nigeria in terms of origin.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi Hosts Pastor Adeboye In His Residence In Oyo State. Photo / FG To Begin The Release Of Funds For Roads Construction On Monday -minister / Okigwe Highway Accident Victim Joy Akabuike Is Out Of Coma! She's Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.