Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School (2777 Views)

Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds / Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by MzPecs(f): 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
alright... U play video games too?
Nope embarassed
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by MzPecs(f): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
mis-wroted! Gawd!

Mzpecs. grin.. Shey u see
Wetin she do? grin
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by donbenedict(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:

Nope embarassed
lol, its cool.. Wah abt movies
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by donbenedict(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:

Wetin she do? grin
he killed english language
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by MzPecs(f): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
lol, its cool.. Wah abt movies
Yeah, not so into it..
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by donbenedict(m): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:

Yeah, not so into it..
lol damn... I really wonder wah u really into..
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by MzPecs(f): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
he killed english language
Kikikikiki grin
Leave the OP alone jooooor
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by MzPecs(f): 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
lol damn... I really wonder wah u really into..
Keep wondering.. grin
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by donbenedict(m): 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:

Keep wondering.. grin
nad fair embarassed..
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by MzPecs(f): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
nad fair embarassed..
Sowie.. lipsrsealed
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by donbenedict(m): 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:

Sowie.. lipsrsealed
lol.. Smth is definitely creeping unda ur bed
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by MzPecs(f): 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
lol.. Smth is definitely creeping unda ur bed
What?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by donbenedict(m): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:

What?
urm snake..
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by iceberylin(m): 7:40am On Dec 16, 2015
PresleyKuttie:

choi! grin you yaff kee me with laugh... grin
No die o grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by tosyne2much(m): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2015
Hahaha cheesy

Nice one OP cheesy
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by PresleyKuttie(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

Nice one OP cheesy
tnx sire... smiley
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by tosyne2much(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2015
10. The hissers

These ones are always hissing when working on the computer. They are always making it look like the computer is faulty cheesy
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by kinglekan: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2015
MzPecs:
OP which one is in respect to.. lipsrsealed undecided
People sef.. undecided

Anyway, back to your funny list. grin
I can't find my category there.. embarassed
grin grin
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by MzPecs(f): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by PresleyKuttie(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
10. The hissers

These ones are always hissing when working on the computer. They are always making it look like the computer is faulty cheesy

ah swear...
You dhey dia... grin
e get one fat gurl who is always fond of duin it for our computer centre...
If you give am assignment, e go hiss...
If e work, and itz nt makin any progress, e go hiss...sadsad
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by tosyne2much(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
PresleyKuttie:
ah swear... You dhey dia... grin e get one fat gurl who is always fond of duin it for our computer centre... If you give am assignment, e go hiss... If e work, and itz nt makin any progress, e go hiss...sadsad
E too common with ladies cheesy
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Meet At Computer Training School by ComputerOperato: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
I did computer training with old mama's back when they were sent to do it as a matter of compulsions by their bosses.

They are the I must know this so I can function in the office types.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am New / What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Did This To You / Ladies Only: Rate My Vi Packs No Pms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.