Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser (37542 Views)

Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians / Sheriff Appoints Cairo Ojougboh As Deputy National chairman / Fresh Crisis Hits APC, Deputy National Publicity Scribe Asks Chairman To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by itstpia8: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Aimoye Edward Snowden.
Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by itstpia8: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
xp17:
Yes, those guys are exposed to alot of classified information and American govt doesn't want people who will compromise with the enemies because they got family or tie from those regions..

is that what they told you?
Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by logica(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
xp17:
He's not a Nigerian.

To get this position, you need a top secret clearance, meaning you have to denounce other citizenship(s) and pledge your allegiance to the flag and constitution of the united states only.

You can't even have a non American spouse to start with grin
I see. So all the foreigners with Top Security Clearance working around DC/Maryland don't have non-American spouses. You better do your research well.
Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by logica(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
itstpia8:

is that what they told you?
Don't mind him jare. It's all about passing the clearance check and nothing more. Loads of foreigners especially in the IT sector have high clearance levels.
Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by mikeapollo: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
opalu:
Nigerians are the best. One Love!!!

Best in what? A man born and bred in US just like many others from other nations
The credit goes to the country (US) that gave him the opportunity and facilities to develop and not the country that gave him his skin colour.

A country is great for what its citizens are able to achieve and deliver in their own country.

1 Like

Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by amdoyin82(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
koxyz:
They go outside,they excel but within their own country they are helpless. Something must be wrong with Nigeria.
it is u and I DAT will frustrate their efforts if dey wants to make impacts. God did not create us well.
Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by tpiar: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
ynkthomas:

Alrighty, my bad. I will edit it but you get my point.

right.

The UK has countless generations of Nigerians, but America does not, due to the factors mentioned earlier.
Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
If na Nigeria now u go Hear things like "He is not an Indigene"..."That position Has already been zoned to the eastern part of the North south-west"
Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
actoor:
I think he's from Osun state.
The eyes #TeamOgbomoshoWeed grin

he is out there doing great things and representing, you are on Nairaland with free MB from Mtn typing rubbish.

are you pained that he is from the "Southwest"?
Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by macof(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
kejes10:
Congratulations. Making Nigeria proud everywhere we go

Proud how? At this point only his family can be proud

Nigeria benefits nothing from him. .and nigeria isn't expected to. . The Education this man obtained wasn't from Nigeria, the opportunities he has had in life wasn't made possible by Nigeria
And to top it up, he probably has never done any philanthropy in nigeria or contributed to our own national security

Useless country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by Gunzilla(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sorry to bust y'alls bubble..I know dude very well and he's very much Nigerian...Parents are from Osun State and all the kids go home regularly..The Parents live in Southern Cali....
Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by zanga420: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
actoor:
I think he's from Osun state.
The eyes #TeamOgbomoshoWeed grin
a very strong weed indeed
Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by actoor(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ioannes:

he is out there doing great things and representing, you are on Nairaland with free MB from Mtn typing rubbish.

are you pained that he is from the "Southwest"?

pained ? cheesy
Mind you, am a Yoruba and also have my own Natoinal record. wink
Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by Kbraims(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pls don't follow dasukilogy...Lolz
Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by xp17(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
logica:
I see. So all the foreigners with Top Security Clearance working around DC/Maryland don't have non-American spouses. You better do your research well.
maybe their spouses got nationalized also, because the highest you can get is secret clearance.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by harveyspec: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2015
Pls is this news true? I ask because no credible source has reported it, not even whitehouse.gov

A search of the guys name only brings up this new appointment, all from blogs no other info comes up about him

Besides there is nothing Nigerian about this guy, I have a cousin who was born in the US, he is over 30yrs & has never set foot in Nigeria. Will you call him a Nigerian? His ideologies, mentality & mindset is all American, so what makes him Nigerian? Because him papa na from naija?

We should learn to celebrate those we have groomed not those that was groomed by other countries

If Nigeria did not contribute to anyone's achievement or training, then they shouldn't take credit when they become stars!! That's why I don't agree with the statement "A lizard in Nigeria will not turn to an alligator in America"

We have so many nigerian lizards turned crocodile in Europe & America, you find them in sports, politics, education etc

these folks would never have become crocodile if they had remained in this ethno-religious bigoted tribalistic entity called Nigeria. They would have remained LIZARDS.
Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by tpiar: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
harveyspec:

A search of the guys name only brings up this new appointment, all from blogs no other info comes up about him

that's because he is on top of the internet.

try seaching for seun osewa, you will see everything as if you are seeing nothing.

they are IT gurus.
Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by igbo2011(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
Be weary of black people in western governments. He most likely serves the interests of corporations. If he does economic imperialism on Africa then is that good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdqDjY6ehvg
Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by adelujohn(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Bro. Wale, I'm proud of u sir. Keep it up. Just represent well so that this will boost Naija's in international level. Also, I believe u will be of help to Nigeria where needed.
Re: Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser by Larriekay: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2015
investigator007:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-REB-34668
Another Nigerian making us proud. cool cool cool
congratulations Adewale !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Gets Standing Ovation In House Of Reps (photos) / Photos From APC Presidential Primaries In Lagos / Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.