Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) (48981 Views)

Wike Rebuilds INEC Office In Khana LGA That Was Burnt During Rivers Rerun / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Where Is The Picture Of The Burnt Mosque? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2015
g
Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by Zenzu01(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2015
Good and bad decision at a time
Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by Smartsyn(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2015
papparatzzi2013:
Commendable.

I thought the sons of perdition were denying the burning of the mosque.
just as Dasuki is denying stealing any money..
Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by oladimeji0078(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2015
Mzgracie:
Does it matter who ll build back all the burnt churches and shops.. Why not show them example of being a good christian or state, rather than revenge all this time. Nigerians like to compare and contrast alot, we like revenge always.

No wonder we have failed to grow
better talk
Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by PresVA: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2015
Obiano is a very peaceful man.. kudos!
Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by porshuch: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2015
Willie nwa mama. Chai! Keep it up.
ONE Love!
Anyi bu ndi Anambra anaro acho nsogbu.
Is so unfortunate that some miscreants where brought from Aba to cause mayhem in Anambra all in the name of IPOB, but God pass them.

Willie jide ka iji anyi kwu gi Na azu.!!

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by gerald09(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2015
chimauga:
3 weeks after uprising by IPOB members, which affected most activities in onitsha, the governor has redeemed his promise by rebuilding the burnt mosque.

Now my question is, who is rebuildind igbo churches and shops burnt in the north?
What does "igbo churches" mean didn't kn churches were for igbo, funny I have all my life tot churches were for Christians. Wow n no one corrected me. My apologies.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by Tripleclick(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2015
IGBOS ALWAYS LOVE TO PLAY THE GOOD SHEEP IN NIGERIA THATS WHY THY KEEP PUNISHING THEM.. AFTERALL WHAT CAN DO ? NOTHING CUZ DE GET CONSCIENCE
Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2015
chimauga:
3 weeks after uprising by IPOB members, which affected most activities in onitsha, the governor has redeemed his promise by rebuilding the burnt mosque.

Now my question is, who is rebuildind igbo churches and shops burnt in the north?

Good question. We from this part have a good heart. See how southerners especially in Lagos carried Buhari's campaign on their head. See how youths lit social media on fire. See how they carried Chibok matter and even this shite matter on top head. Unfortunately if the shoe was in the other feet, I don't see my northern brothers doing the same.

Hmm! Let's keep doing right sha. May God help this nation.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by Tripleclick(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2015
gerald09:

What does "igbo churches" mean didn't kn churches were for igbo, funny I have all my life tot churches were for Christians. Wow n no one corrected me. My apologies.
AND I THOUGHT ALSO MOSQUE IS FOR MUSILIMS .. WHY WERE HAUSAS CRYING FOUL

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2015
This is why you must think before you act..
The govt used state fund that could have been used for something else to fix what some dolts didn't think before destroying ..
Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2015
When I said he would rebuild the mosque they attacked me. 3 weeks later he has done exactly what I wrote. Now where are those threatening hell? Shame on the cowardly miscreants.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by cold(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2015
chimauga:

Now my question is, who is rebuildind igbo churches and shops burnt in the north
?
Didn't your bible say in Matthew 5:16 let your so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your father in heaven.
Anyways Christians never practice what they preach. So no surprises there.
Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by ALVA001: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2015
yapapa:
your papa
the lord speaketh through you brother.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by legendte(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2015
The best tribe in Nigeria. Sons of Jacob. Greatness is synonymous with Igbos
Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Ibos love peace.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2015
At last! A good news in Nigeria.
Nice one, hope other Governors follow his example.
Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by EASTSIDAZ: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Foolish ugly old man must you comment on every topic? I have warned you to always avoid anything concerning Anambra and its people. Do you have something else doing with your life other than running from thread to thread night and day sleeplessly? Get your lazy a.ss out and find something meaningful to do with your hopeless life for once.

[s]
Abagworo:
When I said he would rebuild the mosque they attacked me. 3 weeks later he has done exactly what I wrote. Now where are those threatening hell? Shame on the cowardly miscreants.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by ALVA001: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Good question. We from this part have a good heart. See how southerners especially in Lagos carried Buhari's campaign on their head. See how youths lit social media on fire. See how they carried Chibok matter and even this shite matter on top head. Unfortunately if the shoe was in the other feet, I don't see my northern brothers doing the same.

Hmm! Let's keep doing right sha. May God help this nation.
liar liar, wen d june 12 election was upturned there were protests in Kano 4 days.
Common plz dont patronize us wt d word southerners we know d pple carried Buhari on d head were they nt d ones ur likes tagged 'traitors'. The yorubas are d only sensible ones among u lot.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by cruzita(f): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2015
was it actually burnt?if yes how did dey manage to give it a finishing touch in such a short space

1 Like

Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by asomatc(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2015
Who will tell me the meaning of the name -Lalasticlala.
Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2015
EASTSIDAZ:
Foolish ugly old man must you comment on every topic? I have warned you to always avoid anything concerning Anambra and its people. Do you have something else doing with your life other than running from thread to thread night and day sleeplessly? Get your lazy a.ss out and find something meaningful to do with your hopeless life for once.

[s][/s]

Chino, you are now a shadow of yaself, whoever did this to you sha, nawa oo.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by EASTSIDAZ: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2015
The mosque was not touched in anyway during the disturbances. The Hausa community in Onitsha just blew it out of proportion and the media bought into the false information and it spread like a wild fire.

cruzita:
was it actually burnt?if yes how did dey manage to give it a finishing touch in such a short space

1 Like

Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by EASTSIDAZ: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2015
You are the one that needs to be rescued. Look at yourself again! cool

[s]
EUROBOMBER:

Chino, you are now a shadow of yaself, whoever did this to you sha, nawa oo.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2015
ALVA001:

liar liar, wen d june 12 election was upturned there were protests in Kano 4 days.
Common plz dont patronize us wt d word southerners we know d pple carried Buhari on d head were they nt d ones ur likes tagged 'traitors'. The yorubas are d only sensible ones among u lot.

My nigga
You're very stupid.
Typical of a cattle rearer tho.
Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Mzgracie:
Does it matter who ll build back all the burnt churches and shops.. Why not show them example of being a good christian or state, rather than revenge all this time. Nigerians like to compare and contrast alot, we like revenge always.

No wonder we have failed to grow

Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2015
good one
Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by unite4real: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2015
OP, I Couldn't Care Less About Your Question. What I Care About Is Obiano Consciously Building For Himself A Presidential Credential. Now, This Is The Spirit.., This Is What Can Give The Igbos What They Have Always Wanted At The Top.

The Truth Has Spoken!
Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by unite4real: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2015
chimauga:

I am trying hard to understand what you mean by IGBO CHURCHES

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) by ilo04(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2015
my current best Governor ever
Obiano for president

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo / Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri / Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.