Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,796 members, 7,855,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me (1360 Views)

Big Boy Dips Hand Into Girl's Panties Publicly...her Response Will Embarrass You / 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt / My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by Heazy2015(m): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2015
I am in my thirties, married with two adorable children. I come from what you will term a ‘silver spoon’ family and have parents who were, and still are generous to their children.
The problem is our mother. We’ve associated her with a string of boy-friends over the years; the fact that she is now a grandmother hasn’t cramped her style at all.
She has recently been associated with my husband’s uncle and this is causing friction between me and my husband.
His uncle’s wife is spoiling for a showdown and is trying to tar me with the same brush as my mother’s. When I eventually tackled mum about this latest affair of hers, she told me it was none of my business what she did and that I should concentrate more on my marriage.
There is no point involving dad as he’s just recovered from a mild stroke. What is more he’s always turned a blind eye to mum’s philandering. How do I get her off my husband’s uncle?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/my-mums-affairs-embarrass-me/
Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by Bambless1(m): 6:40am On Dec 16, 2015
Come And See Another End Time Mum Cc Lasisi69

4 Likes

Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 16, 2015
If it were happening to you,i sure would have commented and offered some advice.
Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by Monalisa185(f): 6:45am On Dec 16, 2015
smh
Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by Commentus2: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2015
O ga o! Eleyi strong gan o! The mum is still searching for holy konji to take her to heaven! Dear just heed your mother advice and let your husband and his folks know you got nothing to do in it. cool

1 Like

Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by UnknownT: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2015
copied from Vanguard, so if we offer advice, how will it get to the lady seeking for it?

1 Like

Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by Boy101(m): 6:47am On Dec 16, 2015
She's a grown woman, the talking should be with your Husband's Uncle who has taken interest in another woman outside of his marriage...

Need a professional Eye-catching Graphics Design for your-

Birthday dps,
Album art and label,
Events banner, posters and handbills,
Office cards,
Greeting cards,
Magazine & Other publication Layouts and design,
Announcements,
Publicity and so on...

contact Urban Lights Media, we're first and best and offer long-term contract options for official Graphics design and brand identity and development.

Contact Urban Lights on
58B587FD
Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by lasisi69(f): 6:59am On Dec 16, 2015
End time mum

2 Likes

Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 16, 2015
Hmm.. Are u sure the man with stroke iz ur father?
Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by yapapa: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2015
lasisi69:
End time mum
seconded
Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by boboLIL(m): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmm,,, ur mum is so shameless oh.... So sorry... Dick spirit de inside am
Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by seXytOhbAd(m): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2015
Choi!!!
I spread mattress.
Lalasticlala front page tinz
Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2015
UnknownT:
copied from Vanguard, so if we offer advice, how will it get to the lady seeking for it?
i tire oh
Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2015
So do you REALLY believe that it is ok to call your mom ... " anything you want " ? For instance a LovePeddler ?! ( even if just an attention LovePeddler )? And that the fact of being chicken and not daring to slag her off in her face , but just slagging her off to total strangers, makes it any better ?... What can I say- I beg to differ. It's not ok to call your own mom names . First , because if you want to get respect , you have to give respect first
Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by cruzita(f): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2015
I really don't know what to say.abeg put her in prayer because it may be a curse oooo
Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2015
cruzita:
I really don't know what to say.abeg put her in prayer because it may be a curse oooo
which kind curse?
Na african mentality be this.

The woman is only enjoying the sweetness of her pvssy. 90% of our woman can do same. But due to what society will say of them, they don't. So the woman in the topic has paid blind eye to criticism and enjoying Gonking.

just ask her, ma' what is your motto? She'll say ""steady continous Gonking""
Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2015
stupidity:
which kind curse?
Na african mentality be this.

The woman is only enjoying the sweetness of her pvssy. 90% of our woman can do same. But due to what society will say of them, they don't. So the woman in the topic has paid blind eye to criticism and enjoying Gonking.

just ask her, ma' what is your motto? She'll say ""steady continous Gonking""
gringrin
Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by Holywizard: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2015
see sugar mummy on the loose oooo. Chaiii but hope her breasts are still standing?
Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by cokacoola(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2015
Pm me that your mum's line lemme talk to her.! cheesy
Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by TopeQs: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2015
just don't involve your dad, he suffered from mild stroke and he's still alive, you wan kill am finallyundecided

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Keep Your Ex As A Friend? / Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? / See gate fee for val show in gombe. will the gate lead us to heaven??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.