Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Help! Lately I Always Dream Of Picking Up Money On The Road - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! Lately I Always Dream Of Picking Up Money On The Road (4756 Views)

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Dreamt I Was Picking Up Money On The Ground Last Night. What Does It Mean? Help! / What Is The Meaning Of Picking Coins In A Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Lately I Always Dream Of Picking Up Money On The Road by Mightyify(m): 6:47am On Dec 16, 2015
I am not the type that remembers or takes dream seriously but this dream of picking up money on the road is becoming too frequent to ignore. Please friends help me with an interpretation
Re: Help! Lately I Always Dream Of Picking Up Money On The Road by madridguy(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2015
@ OP, as a Yoruba person we forbid such dream cos we believe its a very bad sign which some of us believe its a sign of future havoc especially in terms of your finance. If you presently have a source of income, please pray against blockage and if you're still struggling for your finances, then financial crisis is around the corner. Pray hard my brother.
Re: Help! Lately I Always Dream Of Picking Up Money On The Road by Mightyify(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2015
Now I'm afraid. ...I am currently a student with the only source of income being my parents. So I can't quite rap my head around your interpretation. ...anyways I'm Igbo. Thanks
Re: Help! Lately I Always Dream Of Picking Up Money On The Road by Phytoptera: 4:16am On Jun 13, 2016
how can picking up money on the road without effort be havoc? traditional belief are just so twisted. now let me giv u another version, along your road as u proceed in life God is letting you know that the finance you need to make through will come to you effortless. another sign of saying wealth without struggle.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Lately I Always Dream Of Picking Up Money On The Road by IRREVO: 2:39pm On May 11, 2019
The Bible says God teach us to make wealth, it didn't say he show us wealth to pick. The dream means financial hardship.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Christian And Muslim Novels At An Affordable Prices!!! / Speaking In Tongues: Is It Real Language Or Garrulous Babble? / Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Ashimolowo, Adeboye Et Al Should be Ashamed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.