Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Soludo And Fashola, Who Do U Go For 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo And Fashola, Who Do U Go For 2011 (680 Views)

Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra / Soludo And His Anambra Governorship Aspiration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo And Fashola, Who Do U Go For 2011 by favourdix(f): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2009
Hi guys!

if Gov. Fashola and Soludo should contest for presidency come 2011, who will be your candidate.
I will vote for Raji Fashola. what about you?
Re: Soludo And Fashola, Who Do U Go For 2011 by ayomifull(f): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2009
Fashola of course tried and trusted.
Re: Soludo And Fashola, Who Do U Go For 2011 by congoshine(m): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2009
He should get reelection as LAGOS gov 1st & revisit presidency in 2015.
Re: Soludo And Fashola, Who Do U Go For 2011 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2009
whats all these nonsense threads about?

fashola has been in office for how long?

2 years

chill
Re: Soludo And Fashola, Who Do U Go For 2011 by biina: 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2009
mikeansy:

whats all these nonsense threads about?

fashola has been in office for how long?

2 years

chill
didnt you see the 'yaradua for second term thread'? grin
Re: Soludo And Fashola, Who Do U Go For 2011 by PapaBrowne(m): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2009
Both of them are exemplary gentlemen!
Would find it hard to choose!
I prefer Fashola's personality, but I think Soludo is more radical and would bring to the table some catalystic elements that would transform Nigeria at breath taking speed. Then again, I prefer Fashola's persona!
Re: Soludo And Fashola, Who Do U Go For 2011 by KnowAll(m): 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2009
Soludo should go and run for rhe Governorship in his own state first even if it is just for one term, b4 he thinks of the presidency. Being a Governor of a bank is not like being a Governor of a state. A governor of a state is his own boss, the president cannot tell Fashola to take it easy with all these projects he is are embarking on. But the Govenor of CBN wanted to embark on the redenomination of the naira whether the policy is good or not for the country is anyone's guess. The president stopped him from carrying out what should have been a core CBN task saying he has not followed due process that was the end of the matter.
Re: Soludo And Fashola, Who Do U Go For 2011 by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2009
I think both of them are good for the job but unfortunately for Fashola, the Yorubas have to wait till 2047.
Re: Soludo And Fashola, Who Do U Go For 2011 by udezue(m): 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2009
lol @ Sunny bobo

I'll prefer Soludo. Fashola is good too but he has more work to do in Lagos so let Soludo do da damn thang. Like someone said Soludo is more radical. I like his strong in your face attitude and I believe a strong man with a vision like him is what we need in that jungle we call Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad Always Fear. / Should Yar’adua Be Invited To Nairaland? / Ibori's "smoking Gun" Against Ribadu: Pathetic, Sickening And Laughable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.