Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" (3444 Views)

Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Slut Walk For Women's Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by chichi234(f): 8:16am On Dec 16, 2015
My advice to guys who like sex is NEVER to marry a virgin but marry a girl with correct sexual history. Sex is very important in marriage. A slut wife will satisfy all your sexual needs. Virgins most of the times reject alot of sexual fantasies as unnatural. Virgins will say no Bloujobs Anall sex or even dooggystyles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by x6blade(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2015
chichi234:
My advice to guys who like sex is NEVER to marry a virgin but marry a girl with correct sexual history. Sex is very important in marriage. A slut wife will satisfy all your sexual needs. Virgins most of the times reject alot of sexual fantasies as unnatural. Virgins will say no Bloujobs Anall sex or even dooggystyles.
some virgins are a ticking time bomb o. Once you start their engine no off button again o

15 Likes

Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by Cholls(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2015
My sister wrong virgins are mostly needy.

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2015
chichi234:

Stop consoling yourself. Virgins can learn and become good just like you did. Everybody learns, no human comes ready as an expert. After all, sluts didn't land here without hymens, did they?

Meanwhile, nobody really wants to marry the neighbourhood bicycle. Carry your gospel somewhere else. We're not buying.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by Biim: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2015
This your advice nawao cheesy a virgin can be taught afterall sluts were once virgins.

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by obinnashady(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Olosho post
Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by Cutehector(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2015
I will marry a virgin! Dont care wat people say anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2015
chichi234:
SMH
Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by JudgementHammer: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2015
chichi234:
Lol. U gat a point sha. Whatever makes a girl a virgin till a reasonable age will also make her think versatile sex styles are immoral.

I've seen an SU who ran to d sitting room the 1st day her husband touched her after wedding it took a lot of counselling from their pastor and his wife b4 she knew she was now free to let her man explore her.

6 Likes

Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by TV01(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2015
chichi234:
Care to share what would be considered a "correct sexual history"?

And slut =/= sexual expert, slut = morally incontinent.

Virgin
- More likely to cleave tightly to her husband
- More likely to be satisfied with her marriage
- Less likely to cheat
- Health and fertility unimpaired by abortions
- Health and fertility unimpaired by STD’s
- Health & fertility unimpaired by a cocktail of toxic contraceptive drugs
- Little or no psychological damage from previous affairs
- No kiss/shag/gang-rape and tell stories lurking in the background
- Little or no chance of her having engaged in sugary or runs
- Little or no chance of paternity fraud, or undisclosed offspring new
- Teachable and more amenable to what pleases her husband - in all ways
- Worth 10 oloshos with change that will build a house grin

Timbuktou:

Stop consoling yourself. Virgins can learn and become good just like you did. Everybody learns, no human comes ready as an expert. After all, sluts didn't land here without hymens, did they?
Meanwhile, nobody really wants to marry the neighbourhood bicycle. Carry your gospel somewhere else. We're not buying.
Correct, school them scorn them - beyond shaming grin

OP, are you by any chance the same religion as Mindfulness cheesy!

TV

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by ifyalways(f): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2015
I'm a virgin but I love "it".

See advise na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
[s]
chichi234:
[/s]

[s]
Cholls:
My sister wrong virgins are mostly needy.

JudgementHammer:

Lol. U gat a point sha. Whatever makes a girl a virgin till a reasonable age will also make her think versatile sex styles are immoral.

I've seen an SU who ran to d sitting room the 1st day her husband touched her after wedding it took a lot of counselling from their pastor and his wife b4 she knew she was now free to let her man explore her.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
TV01:

Virgin
- Less likely to cheat
- Worth 1000 oloshos with change that will build a house an entire community grin

TV

Bros you go fear advice na. Imagine the foolishness. After she done distribute give everybody for her estate finish she dey find mumu wey go buy her 56th hand market. She's not even making a case for experienced but moral, na straight to slut advocacy grin. God punish devil. angry

6 Likes

Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by jashar(f): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin cheesy smiley

some people can be daft in a funny way....
Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by jmoore(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nah, ain't buying this stuff.

I will marry a virgin and we gonna have wonderful sex life.

3 Likes

Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by Xplicit1(f): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Cos dis is a faceless forum some peeps think dat wateva dey imagined can be written for people to read.

Thanks TV01

3 Likes

Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by Vikky014(f): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Timbuktou:

hahahahahahahahah.. bros u funny

u hv a valid point
Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by Vikky014(f): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
chichi234:

babe pls stp this ur sermon it wunt be acceptable evn to those dt visits prostitutes in hotels

cc Toks2008
Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by ivyT(f): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
I will marry a virgin! Dont care wat people say anymore.

i laugh in spanish
Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by ivyT(f): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
Gaborone:
[/s]
[s]

na wa o
c as u just dey cancel things anyhow
Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by Cutehector(m): 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
ivyT:

i laugh in spanish
whats funny?
Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by Vikky014(f): 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
TV01:

Virgin
- Less likely to cheat
- Little or no chance of paternity fraud, or undisclosed offspring new
- Worth 10 oloshos with change that will build a house grin

TV
. see bomb

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2016
i married my husband as a virgin and he guided me through sex. now he calls my hand magic fingers and thinks im now better than him.....so i dont agree with your notion on this topic

3 Likes

Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by Richy4(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
The slut was once a virgin until she learned what's up..... she was not born that way....I kind of don't understand why People attach to much importance to something that is not really important..... Besides it doesn't have a meter .....that will say hey!!!! you have over done it, or you have not do much... virginity is a choice.....

I believe marriage should be for love... not because A is a virgin and B is experienced....
Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by oluwaseunla(m): 6:56am On Feb 23, 2016
Interesting! Curiously, if virgins are so readily teachable, why can't we all wait till marriage then to teach? Why do we have advocates of pre-marital sex all over the place? Humans are the most selfish beings on earth.

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 23, 2016
Am already dating a virgin and will marry her......................Her naïve nature will propel her to learn more and trust me,I'll be the one begging her to stop
Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by jashar(f): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
this thread still dey? grin cheesy
Re: Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" by couple3236: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Feelings For My Ex / Nick Vijicic: Man Born Without Limbs Share Photos Of Wife & Son / Things People Experience After Marriage And Never Want Unmarried To Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.