Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,064 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Do Think Of This Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Think Of This Guy? (960 Views)

What Do Think Guys / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Think Of This Guy? by Slipknot(m): 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2009
Pls stay cool n calm, give yall ur opinion on this. There was this guy that said 2 his girl that he is going 2 be there for her whenever she needed him most. So one day he was working n the girl was at home. She started started feeling this pain on her chest, she dial 911 for the ambulance. While at the hospital she called her boyfriend, wanna know what he said to her. He yelled at her n said WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U dont U know that i am at work!!! . And she started crying. What do think of this guy?
Re: What Do Think Of This Guy? by justwise(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2009
Slipknot:

Pls stay cool n calm, give yall ur opinion on this. There was this guy that said 2 his girl that he is going 2 be there for her whenever she needed him most. So one day he was working n the girl was at home. She started started feeling this pain on her chest, she dial 911 for the ambulance. While at the hospital she called her boyfriend, wanna know what he said to her. He yelled at her n said WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U dont U know that i am at work!!! . And she started crying. What do think of this guy?

This is a tough one, Maybe he was stressed up at work or the girl was stalking him with calls while he was busy, sending a txt and explain the situation would have been better. then call him later.

I know it hurts when u needed somebody to be there for u and he let u down. But u have to consider the other factors that might have contributed to his hash reaction
Re: What Do Think Of This Guy? by Bim4u: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2009
Honestly dis story doesn't need a reply.Did she tranlate it as in word by word meaning.My girl abu my guy let the girl grown up jare.If the guy loses his job then what happen, shebi she didn't die she for wait or send him text message,
Re: What Do Think Of This Guy? by Tos87(m): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2009
The guy shud b poked. grin
Re: What Do Think Of This Guy? by Hollysmile: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2009
De gal must've taken dat grace for granted, and possibly, i guess de guy's gettin pissed of wit the constant callin.
What do u think?
Re: What Do Think Of This Guy? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 06, 2009
The lady has every right to be angry,but she should consider the guys job.Its not the guys fault o,who knows if d guy has received countless numbers of queries,n d next one would send him off completely.
Re: What Do Think Of This Guy? by arramyjay: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2009
I think he didnt mean wht he said,and he has some attitude problems.
Re: What Do Think Of This Guy? by iice(f): 9:40am On Jun 06, 2009
justwise:

This is a tough one, Maybe he was stressed up at work or the girl was stalking him with calls while he was busy, sending a txt and explain the situation would have been better. then call him later.

I know it hurts when u needed somebody to be there for u and he let u down. But u have to consider the other factors that might have contributed to his hash reaction

For real oo.
Re: What Do Think Of This Guy? by Sasha009(f): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2009
If after the girl told him she was in the hospital, then he yelled at her; This is not a very good bf. A good bf who cares about his gf/partner will be there for her especially in terms of crisis.
I would dump a guy who yells at me when Im down at the hospital with chest pain. Bad sign, not a good potential future partner: embarassed
Re: What Do Think Of This Guy? by Oneal07: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2009
We should call a spade a spade,o jare o! What the guy did is unfair cos those tiny things we do for the ppl we love show we really love them,, i mean for goodness sake,the guy is not a doctor all she needs is just some calming words to brighten her up,you get?, now check this out,she calls the boyfriend and he shouts at her,then she decides to call a long time chyker,and the chyker responds faster than american SWAT team, you know how the story ended, o kpare o!
Re: What Do Think Of This Guy? by eedrees(m): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2009
u r wrong sasha009, u dnt knw wat d guy is facing there mayb he is oppressed
Sasha009:

If after the girl told him she was in the hospital, then he yelled at her; This is not a very good bf. A good bf who cares about his gf/partner will be there for her especially in terms of crisis.
I would dump a guy who yells at me when Im down at the hospital with chest pain. Bad sign, not a good potential future partner: embarassed
Re: What Do Think Of This Guy? by slimfine(f): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2009
I undestand the part that he said that he is at work and beside he didn't know why she was calling but the yieling? naaaaaaaaa, his ass is stuck up. why must he yell to inform her that he is at work? very uncessary and won't/cant tolarate people with such temper! I mean if he yields just to tell u he is at work what else would he do when the girl does something worth yelling about? Dump him!
Re: What Do Think Of This Guy? by Enockia(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2009
maybe he was in the middle of something like myself i yelled at my best friend a couple of days ago when she called not cos i was angry at her but i was havin an arguement with a rival
Re: What Do Think Of This Guy? by luxoire(f): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2009
it depends on how they both relate

i have a busy job and so does my partner - we usually text each other during the day - so if i get a call then i know it is improtant and he needs to TALK to me, not just text

so i make myself available even if it is just for 2min to find out what the matter is - i will go to the toilet or anywhere else with signal grin

and the reverse is true, we both care for each other deeply and due to the pattern we have established we usually know when there is a problem and how to alert the other person to it smiley

so in this case, if i got that kind of reaction - i will hang up and deal with him when i leave the hospital cool grin angry
Re: What Do Think Of This Guy? by biola44: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2009
may be d guy was under pressure,
Re: What Do Think Of This Guy? by luxoire(f): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2009
biola44:

may be d guy was under pressure,

under whic kind pressure? so you willl take it out on your partner? how do you know the pressure / pain she is under is not even more painful and more long term than yours?

i knwo we are human - but sometimes we need to start being a little more considerate and less self centred in our r/ships.

so you are stresseed out - so what? is that why you have to shout and behave irrationally?

@biola - for the record - sorry that was not directed at you personally - just ppl that seem to take stress / pressure as an excuse to be hurtful

(1) (Reply)

A Great Coincidence You Have Experienced Or Heard Of / How To Make Yourself The Man Every Lady Wants To Go Out With / Cheating Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.