Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,029 members, 7,866,890 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Being A Gentleman Can Be Bad For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A Gentleman Can Be Bad For You. (739 Views)

Gentleman Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photos / Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman / Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Gentleman Can Be Bad For You. by Marvelency(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Respect peoples feelings, even if it means absolutely nothing to you, it could mean so much to them.. . You should have heard those words before right?!. .Good!!,,,,Guys, the loving & caring ones don't always always always get the girl, the bad guys do.. .

Been sincere and a gentleman to any lady will only get you been ignored or trodden under foot to a state where ya name won't even cross their mind.. .after all you think you've done or you doing.. .Then you'll wonder what she finds attractive in that guy who treats her like dirt and shouts at her.. .

You'll wonder what could the bad guy have done that makes her go crazy in love despite the fact that she knows he is a bad ass.. .the point is, at times trying to be humble, respectful, understanding, considerate, accommodating rubbish piled upon rubbish will land you no where you desire, you won't be given/accorded the due respect you deserve from these set of female folks.. .

You've become too soft, too understanding, too nice, even when you not to be blamed, you put all the blame on ya self & say its love?! Mehn its so disgusting, for crying out loud, you are the guy with the balls, you should make the rule, you shouldn't beg and beg and beg for attention, space, time, or whatever from her.. .

The thing is they (Ladies) already know what they want.. .if its you, trust me, you won't have to suffer and sweat ya ass out before they'll jump right into ya hands.. .You don't even need money or anything more to get her, you just need you to be you.. .

So stop it bro.. .You've sent her enough text messages already, ya missed calls are 69 per day its okay, you've bought & cared enough.. .Wait a second is she even the only one around, why must you die on that particular matter.. .

She is giving you the "am not interested in you" sign.. .open ya eyes and I command you to look elsewhere.. . you are only wasting ya time if I should tell you the truth.. .such ladies don't deserve such unrelenting effort.. .for how long now?! Change
Re: Being A Gentleman Can Be Bad For You. by Cutehector(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2015
I swear, very very bad... Too too bad.. A gentle man neva gets the girl! Neva

1 Like

Re: Being A Gentleman Can Be Bad For You. by firstking01(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2015
Marvelency:

Respect peoples feelings, even if it means absolutely nothing to you, it could mean so much to them.. . You should have heard those words before right?!. .Good!!,,,,Guys, the loving & caring ones don't always always always get the girl, the bad guys do.. .

Been sincere and a gentleman to any lady will only get you been ignored or trodden under foot to a state where ya name won't even cross their mind.. .after all you think you've done or you doing.. .Then you'll wonder what she finds attractive in that guy who treats her like dirt and shouts at her.. .

You'll wonder what could the bad guy have done that makes her go crazy in love despite the fact that she knows he is a bad ass.. .the point is, at times trying to be humble, respectful, understanding, considerate, accommodating rubbish piled upon rubbish will land you no where you desire, you won't be given/accorded the due respect you deserve from these set of female folks.. .

You've become too soft, too understanding, too nice, even when you not to be blamed, you put all the blame on ya self & say its love?! Mehn its so disgusting, for crying out loud, you are the guy with the balls, you should make the rule, you shouldn't beg and beg and beg for attention, space, time, or whatever from her.. .

The thing is they (Ladies) already know what they want.. .if its you, trust me, you won't have to suffer and sweat ya ass out before they'll jump right into ya hands.. .You don't even need money or anything more to get her, you just need you to be you.. .

So stop it bro.. .You've sent her enough text messages already, ya missed calls are 69 per day its okay, you've bought & cared enough.. .Wait a second is she even the only one around, why must you die on that particular matter.. .

She is giving you the "am not interested in you" sign.. .open ya eyes and I command you to look elsewhere.. . you are only wasting ya time if I should tell you the truth.. .such ladies don't deserve such unrelenting effort.. .for how long now?! Change
d truth is, it's inherent inus...we are like dat by default...in an attempt trying to wanna act like a badt guy, u'd hurt yasefsad...so, my advice is, keep being who u are...smdae...a gal dat will fit into ur life will emerge one daesmiley

2 Likes

Re: Being A Gentleman Can Be Bad For You. by cruzita(f): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2015
too much of everything is bad.be yourself don't live ur life to please anybody
Re: Being A Gentleman Can Be Bad For You. by tobex23(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2015
Rather be a GentleBad Man.

1 Like

Re: Being A Gentleman Can Be Bad For You. by chally02(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2015
D Op is some hw right, bt my take is never stop be who u are becos of somebody...

Guys must learn to walk a way from situation or people that threaten ur peace of mind, self worth and self respect is key in life.
Re: Being A Gentleman Can Be Bad For You. by bvegas2020: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2015
join whereweallmeet an online dating site which provide dating advice by live dating agents
Re: Being A Gentleman Can Be Bad For You. by MRBrownJ: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2015
what a pile of NONSENSE from a deluded poster... the notion to be a "bad" guy in order to get a good girl is flawed to begin with. that guy does not get a "good" gal, he gets a gal who has no experience with men and who will quickly wake up and drop that useless no good man. she will in return start to treat all men in the future like trash thanks to idiot she 1st dated (aka the bad guy).
btw there is NOTHING rewarding about being a "bad" guy, unless you are a novice and just started dating, trying to copy the "seemingly" cool dudes in the game.

this is a vicious circle as shown below (there is no winner here):

(1) (Reply)

He's My Fiancé And My Mum's Lover Too! (1) / Ladies! Some Things U Do, We Men Find Unattractive / Woman Convicted And Sent To Jail For Seducing Police Officer With Breast During

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.