Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? (3012 Views)

Guys - Short girls Or Tall girls Which One Do You Prefer? / Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time / 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL (2) (3) (4)

Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by prettigurl16(f): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2015
My friend just married this guy. The girl is big. The husband is also big with pot belly. I keep thinking the whole thing will be a disaster.

If you have experience dating your opposite in terms of physical attributes, please share.
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by Cutehector(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2015
All these girls still dnt get it.. !
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by pet4ril(f): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Lolzzz grin see gist oooooo.. Abeg make i park well book space.

Where are the experienced folks in the house, your attention is needed please
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2015
There are a thousand and one sex styles to choose from, size doesn't matter when you know the drills

Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by dapizy02(m): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2015
I av expirncd it, d girl was so short. All I did was 2 switch to doggy style...
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2015
I dated a 6ft 4in guy & I'm only 5ft 1in...believe me, it was crazy! Were all over the place grin grin grin
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by midehi2(f): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2015
size matters alot undecided

Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by Highcuerayte: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2015
See what Buhari ayaf caused
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by Cutehector(m): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2015
midehi2:
size matters alot undecided
so u sef kinky reach like this wink
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Short or tall, we're all equal in bed tongue Tall guys to a tiny girl can sometimes feel like they're about to suffocate you with their chest, but you find ways to avoid a murder situation wink

Height doesn't matter imo. I'm guessing weight would though. Wouldn't wanna be trapped under a 100+ kgs dude grin

Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by missKiffy(f): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2015
What does the man is big, the wife is big gat to do with anything, you are drinking panadol for another man's headache o

Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by cruzita(f): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2015
I'm inexperienced so I will just sit down quietly and read comments
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by midehi2(f): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
so u sef kinky reach like this wink
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by Cutehector(m): 9:41am On Dec 16, 2015
midehi2:

chei.. I been dey think say u be churchy madam oo.. Kai..
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by midehi2(f): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
chei.. I been dey think say u be churchy madam oo.. Kai..
churchu madam no dey do that thing? i dey do back, front, centre sef cheesy
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by Cutehector(m): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2015
midehi2:

churchu madam no dey do that thing? i dey do back, front, centre sef cheesy
oboy cheesy.... This is serious...
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by DigitalSignal(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2015
prettigurl16:
My friend just married this guy. The girl is big. The husband is also big with pot belly. I keep thinking the whole thing will be a disaster.

If you have experience dating your opposite in terms of physical attributes, please share.
Are you new here? Why don't you have a dp?
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by tobex23(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Short or tall, we're all equal in bed tongue Tall guys to a tiny girl can sometimes feel like they're about to suffocate you with their chest, but you find ways to avoid a murder situation wink

Height doesn't matter imo. I'm guessing weight would though. Wouldn't wanna be trapped under a 100+ kgs dude grin

Lol, imagine someone like OBJ lipsrsealed

Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by Ojochegbe1(m): 10:07am On Dec 16, 2015
the only wahala is u can kiss ur partner grin
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by naijaboiy: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2015
All of them wan form say them sabi lipsrsealed
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by Joshkid(m): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
I dated a 6ft 4in guy & I'm only 5ft 1in...believe me, it was crazy! Were all over the place grin grin grin
gringrin
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by midehi2(f): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
oboy cheesy.... This is serious...
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by timilehing(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2015
They'll be having troublesome sex
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by TopeQs: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2015
cruzita:
I'm inexperienced so I will just sit down quietly and read comments
same here.......cry
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

So what was your best style then?
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by tohphunmie(f): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
I don't think size or height matters as long as he hits the right spot wink

And where is bamz?!!!! cry
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by schumastic(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
prettigurl16:

No offence OP but go and marry your own then come back here and give us feedback grin
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by Bamz(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
tohphunmie:
I don't think size or height matters as long as he hits the right spot wink

And where is bamz?!!!! cry

Baby your happiness is here. kiss

I messaged you some days ago.
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by tohphunmie(f): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bamz:

Baby your happiness is here. kiss

I messaged you some days ago.
Ohh..will check. How have you been dear
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by Bamz(m): 12:02am On Jan 15, 2016
tohphunmie:

Ohh..will check. How have you been dear

Very well bbe, my lifestyle doesn't permit for so much pleasure atm cry
And how've you been?
Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by NemzySeries(m): 6:20am On Jan 15, 2016
Upon all d sizes, heights, weights etc I TankGod 4 doggy style bkos it fits into every situation

Re: Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 15, 2016
Cutehector:
All these girls still dnt get it.. !
Get what

20 / See The Ghanaian Babe That Wants Relationship With Asamoah Gyan At All Cost / Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever