Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] (64208 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib / Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by aderome(f): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
young lady easy o because is not safe to flaunt wealth in Nija these days.
beside u are beautiful.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Teejayphillip(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Very simple... Not tu lousy....

All in all,she's beautiful
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Cuppy is 23yrs old

Not too young to marry.

My opinion.

Not too old to either.

Let's learn to respect peoples' private lives honey.

smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by hayorzzyzx(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Cuppy is 23yrs old

Not too young to marry.
My opinion.
Are you available
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by chemberlin(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cuppy showing off puppy... Am not surprised
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Aminat508(f): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Cuppy is 23yrs old

Not too young to marry.

My opinion.
for your dream abi? grin tongue
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by tammie24: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lobatan
haters gon hate
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by chemberlin(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cuppy showing off puppy.... What the difference?
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by double0seven(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Cuppy is 23yrs old

Not too young to marry.
My opinion.

How many educated middle class family 23 year old married girls do you know?

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by tolexy007(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
am happy for that dog, some dogs are crying in n calabar guy net now

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by ruggedtimi(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
chai three g wagon....money!!!..wetin she won show off for wey na veri few people fit compete with her for naija
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by ODUBEZE: 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Addicted2Women:
She's still 23. Too young to be married.
She is already looking 32!
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by atilla(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hope d bubbly no go piss for her cup mouth sha.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by tammie24: 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
This tin wey iceprince don smash tire
E happen for your dream abi

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
tobimillar:

Nice dog... marry this girl and your children will thank you, even if you are not happy in the marriage.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy TKO shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by rallymento(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
This gals simplicity is meekness is so wonderful... I love her not because she is pretty or because she is a daughter of a billionaire...
I love her because she is nice and down to earth from the character and news i ve read though....
In case she is on nairaland tell her to reach me with 08135818210-12453....
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Bollinger(m): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
DJ Cuppy, the daughter of oil Billionaire, Femi Otedola’s, showed off the exotic range of cars in their garage in Lagos.

''So Glad To Be Back Home In Lagos! More So... Mummy Is Back With Bubbles! #CuppyOnAMission #Lagos''

https://www.instagram.com/p/_WHJZXLSlJ/?taken-by=cuppymusic

I go de bug una till una get sense. OP na wah for una. You read you topic at all? So, e make sense to you. Ok.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by ODUBEZE: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Cuppy is 23yrs old

Not too young to marry.
My opinion.
my brother, she look 32 self!
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
see black sally and yellow legs, even after the photo edit.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
she's clearly showing off the cars! if that's her puppy he's not going anywhere she could've taken a pic with him elsewhere without all those cars in the background

huntila:
I see a woman who loves her puppy.showing off her Dog. Not showing off cars
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
rallymento:
This gals simplicity is meekness is so wonderful... I love her not because she is pretty or because she is a daughter of a billionaire...
I love her because she is nice and down to earth from the character and news i ve read though....
In case she is on nairaland tell her to reach me with 08135818210-12453....

Sharp guy
today might just be your lucky day bro wink
If she call U and una eventually marry abeg remember me in your kingdom
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by holyokoto(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
SIRmuel86:
I thought she is endowed, y her back come flat like flat tyre??

You read my mind
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by holyokoto(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
Her nyach flat abeg
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by SIRmuel86(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
tobimillar:

Nice dog... marry this girl and your children will thank you, even if you are not happy in the marriage.
Hia, who isn't aware she is rich? Na u go teach me business? That my comment was for jokes. U just carry am for head lyk purewater. U no get chill ooo
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by sauceEEP(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Two G-wagons in one compound...

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
SIRmuel86:
Hia, who isn't aware she is rich? Na u go teach me business? That my comment was for jokes. U just carry am for head lyk purewater. U no get chill ooo

Na joke me sef dey na...e never reach fight fight

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
huntila:
I see a woman who loves her puppy.showing off her Dog. Not showing off cars

People see whatever they CHOOSE to.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by SolomonAdeola: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Besides the man who owns those cars uses a Nokia 3310

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Saylawchar(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
SIRmuel86:
I thought she is endowed, y her back come flat like flat tyre??

Choi, so u self see am, d tin too flat ohhh.... when she no be piece of paper!
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by SIRmuel86(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
tobimillar:

Na joke me sef dey na...e never reach fight fight
cool
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
flat ass.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
CUPPY IS SO HUMBLE AND BEAUTIFUL...SHE MAY BE 23 BUT MORE MATURE IN THAN MANY IN THEIR 35 LIKE E-MONEY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Wearing Denim Trousers And White Chic Top / Manchester United Welcomes Davido With Customized Jersey - Pictures / Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.