Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] (64187 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib / Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by favourlove1: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Cuppy is 23yrs old

Not too young to marry.

My opinion.
n how is that you cup of tea. U wey don marry who you don help?
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Niyinficient(m): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
Small time dey will come to tell us: Otedola is using nokia 3310 and driving 1987 model Mistibushi Gallant!

God punish poverty!
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by ewizard1: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
iyatrustee:
I love German machines!
We from d same heaven. grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by enomakos(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
She is not bad but i did't date rich men daughters
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by swillonch(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lovely shadow of the person behind the Camera
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wait o @ op is there any correlation BTW puppy and cuppy...something is fishy
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by allenxbank: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Different folks with difference rational and irrational messages.. She just actually seeked for reasonable advice, not nonsense. Babe, cast all ur burden upon thy LORD ok. There is nothing too big for Him. I love u all folks. Cheers.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Haryohdeji(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
SIRmuel86:
I thought she is endowed, y her back come flat like flat tyre??
lol! She dn use rapper tie it
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by rallymento(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Na bros O.
It is well with U
amen
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by austinfab14(m): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
She remove her bum bum snap the pics, cus I can't see any undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by jayzblack(m): 1:01am On Dec 17, 2015
Bt that luks lak a pussy cat nt dog
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by RexTramadol1: 3:42am On Dec 17, 2015
Keep crushing all ya

I'm gonna take my bride soon

Ion mind if ice-prince don 'chop am' before!
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by misspicy(f): 4:34am On Dec 17, 2015
Airforce1:
Cuppy is 23yrs old

Not too young to marry.
My opinion.
not too young to marry?
so she should jump and marry you?
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by seyilaw3(m): 5:57am On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=SIRmuel86 post=41054620]I thought she is endowed, y her back come flat like flat tyre?? [/quote na bck dem say mak u luk,luku luku
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by danbrowndmf(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2015
If cuppy is not careful she will divorce if she jumps into marriage...so many Gold digger men out there...Na Who know like better thing?
misspicy:

not too young to marry?

so she should jump and marry you?
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by drdarbie(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2015
Officialkenshin:
Show your husband.
Abeg try get sense
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by misspicy(f): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:
If cuppy is not careful she will divorce if she jumps into marriage...so many Gold digger men out there...Na Who know like better thing?
even you like better thing,if cuppy toast you now now you no go forget me? wink
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by danbrowndmf(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

even you like better thing,if cuppy toast you now now you no go forget me? wink
This kind question you dy ask me? You dy throw me off balance o. No i'll just be knacking her small small..but i will be knacking you big big (meaning you are the real girl,she's the side chick).
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by misspicy(f): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:
This kind question you dy ask me? You dy throw me off balance o. No i'll just be knacking her small small..but i will be knacking you big big (meaning you are the real girl,she's the side chick).
shocked

I dnt share my banana tongue
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by danbrowndmf(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:
shocked
I dnt share my banana tongue
LMAOOOO! Stingy girl. Mo mor pe oma like e ehn... Ki olorun da ri ji e sha.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by misspicy(f): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:
LMAOOOO! Stingy girl. Mo mor pe oma like e ehn... Ki olorun da ri ji e sha.
wait how did you mo pe?
we just playing around biko
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by danbrowndmf(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

wait how did you mo pe?

we just playing around biko
go check ur mention.check it down down.i ask you to do something..
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by misspicy(f): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:
go check ur mention.check it down down.i ask you to do something..
okay seen

but NO,even if I will not now wink
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by no1madman(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2015
her toto= 6.8
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by danbrowndmf(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:
okay seen

but NO,even if I will not now wink
hmmm.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 17, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
DJ Cuppy, the daughter of oil Billionaire, Femi Otedola’s, showed off the exotic range of cars in their garage in Lagos.

''So Glad To Be Back Home In Lagos! More So... Mummy Is Back With Bubbles! #CuppyOnAMission #Lagos''

https://www.instagram.com/p/_WHJZXLSlJ/?taken-by=cuppymusic

If them ask for DJ this one sef go raise up hin hand say she be DJ. Wack DJ. If not for Daddy's money no one will look at you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Wearing Denim Trousers And White Chic Top / Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce / Manchester United Welcomes Davido With Customized Jersey - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.