Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] (64195 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib / Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by tgmservice: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
rallymento:
This gals simplicity is meekness is so wonderful... I love her not because she is pretty or because she is a daughter of a billionaire...
I love her because she is nice and down to earth from the character and news i ve read though....
In case she is on nairaland tell her to reach me with 08135818210-12453....
may ur type remain mumu forever
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by bluice2(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
Officialkenshin:
Show your husband.

Is that an achievement?

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Kbworld: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
End time photo
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by rallymento(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Sharp guy
today might just be your lucky day bro wink
If she call U and una eventually marry abeg remember me in your kingdom
Thanks I am so happy my brother!! abi na sister?...lolz
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by rallymento(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
tgmservice:
may ur type remain mumu forever
hehehe!! Wat I do na? or are you eyeing her?
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Krayzeejhay(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Female version of davido..
She flaunts her dog and cars
Davido flaunts car and pikin..
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by yungchief(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
DJ Cuppy undecided....

I fnk DJ Puppy suits her

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by paparazzi1987(m): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
I think she needs someone like me in her life

grin grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by amdoyin82(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lovely dear

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Am I d only. Person dt saww dt it isn't a dog?

Bt a Cat?

Haba op na spiritual eyes you take look am?
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by BABANGBALI: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
if only wetin person dey think for mind dey give belle,dis girl go don get belle with wetin boys dey take their minds think for here now. na touch your toe go fit dis babe walahi

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
This girl don dey enjoy life since babay so why flaunt? Flaunting na for people wey suffer well well when them dey grow up not for people who never experience what it means to live in poverty

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by swizmony(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
How come no lady makes comment on this

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by gebest: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
huntila:
I see a woman who loves her puppy.showing off her Dog. Not showing off cars
dog or cat

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by ELGREF(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
tobimillar:

Nice dog... marry this girl and your children will thank you, even if you are not happy in the marriage.
abioooo,why wouldn't happy in the maried, over appy,the lady worth die for,rich, pretty, hardworking, etc if u like call me diamond digger....... Any man that got her shld be thank his creator

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by manie(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
aflyingbird:
she's clearly showing off the cars! if that's her puppy he's not going anywhere she could've taken a pic with him elsewhere without all those cars in the background

What will she show off in those cars, the cars should be worth maximum of N200 million which is less than 0.1% of her fathers net-worth. The net-worth of her father can conveniently buy 1000 each of the vehicle found in the picture.

Na Linda and some of our yeyebrities that do show-off cars.

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Foxie: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
endtimesblog:
grin grin grin

Whaoo omo baba olowo

See More pics at : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/photo-check-out-garage-in-photo-dj.html

Well I think you're suppose to say "Whaoo omo mama olowo"
Thank you,bye grin

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by JoeCutie(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
SIRmuel86:
I thought she is endowed, y her back come flat like flat tyre??
She get booby not yansh. E come be like say everything wey she suppose get for back, dem come push am come front. lipsrsealed
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by alaskido(m): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
This is a very dangerous dog to have as a pet. PITBULL? Or my eyes no dey see well again?

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by oluwasegun007(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
SIRmuel86:
I thought she is endowed, y her back come flat like flat tyre??
U wicked....
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by dhebo(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
rallymento:
This gals simplicity is meekness is so wonderful... I love her not because she is pretty or because she is a daughter of a billionaire...
I love her because she is nice and down to earth from the character and news i ve read though....
In case she is on nairaland tell her to reach me with 08135818210-12453....
..daddy cuppy

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
Benz Freak.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by marioioidp: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
hello people... here's my xmas gift to you too...

its an iphone6 on auction. The current bid is at 5000 naira... Try your luck and watch the item. you might just get it at a very good price.
I know you have always wanted that iphone 6... follow this link http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Bid/BidNow?category=Phones

Below is a screen shot of the phone.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by laprince(m): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
RickRichards:
My dear Cuppy doesn't "show off"! Watch your tongue, OP!!

extreme excess. you rubbished your defence by yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by anumide(f): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
pushmusic grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
anumide:
pushmusic grin
What? grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by anumide(f): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
PushMusic:
What? grin
I just dey greet you ni o
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
anumide:
I just dey greet you ni o
Lol! Better. cheesy
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
alaskido:
This is a very dangerous dog to have as a pet. PITBULL? Or my eyes no dey see well again?
I've actually met the dog.
Not aggressive. wink
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
rallymento:

Thanks I am so happy my brother!! abi na sister?...lolz

Na bros O.
It is well with U
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] by Mistaarhlohki(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
This tin wey iceprince don smash tire

Na u put the condom ontop him deek abi?

#oniroiya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail / Manchester United Welcomes Davido With Customized Jersey - Pictures / Mercy Eke Wearing Denim Trousers And White Chic Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.