Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Taxi Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Taxi Service (2558 Views)

GUDRIDE Taxi Service Now In ABUJA And Currently Searching For Drivers / How Much Does Taxi Drivers Make ?? / Uber Taxi Business Inquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxi Service by diran18: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Goodday. Pls i have a car i want to release for taxi service pls i need company who accommodate that. Advises are welcome pls.
Re: Taxi Service by sthugo: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
where is your location? type and status of car..

most company do prefer fleets.
Re: Taxi Service by mrsage(m): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
What type of car? I'm into car hire business.
Re: Taxi Service by naijacutee(f): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
mrsage:
What type of car? I'm into car hire business.

Hi, have you got any Uber-compatible cars? I know a driver who has passed his Uber tests/qualifications and just needs to rent a car to start work.
Re: Taxi Service by mrsage(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
naijacutee:

Hi, have you got any Uber-compatible cars? I know a driver who has passed his Uber tests/qualifications and just needs to rent a car to start work.

The best ride in my fleet is a little above 100,000 miles. It's a 2009 Honda City. Uber will not accept it.
I also don't rely on uber and those guys for business as I've built up enough clients over time and I have a marketing strategy that works just fine.

But I will love to meet the driver, we can still do business.
Re: Taxi Service by Newleaf: 12:07am On Dec 17, 2015
diran18:
Goodday. Pls i have a car i want to release for taxi service pls i need company who accommodate that. Advises are welcome pls.
Bros, this is Newleaf Grocery Delivery. We are into deliverying of groceries to our Customers in Abeokuta, Ogun State. So we need a delivery vehicle that we can brand in our Company's name and logo and we will be remitting some amount of money to the Owner. We will hire it installmentally for one and half years. And after the payment has been completed, the car becomes ours. You can send me a mail to alimiibrahim@gmail.com for better talk. Thanks.
Re: Taxi Service by diran18: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
I have 2008 toyota corolla and 2003 also. Have tried uber but i dont like the the conditions. I want a service that u will be contact when needed, u pick and drop and u get paid.
Re: Taxi Service by mrsage(m): 12:34am On Dec 18, 2015
diran18:
I have 2008 toyota corolla and 2003 also. Have tried uber but i dont like the the conditions. I want a service that u will be contact when needed, u pick and drop and u get paid.

A company in Lagos needs Toyota corolla for hire. How can I contact you?
Re: Taxi Service by HOTARIO(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
naijacutee:

Hello, does your guy live on the island? I have an Uber black car for him.

Contact 08063366949
Re: Taxi Service by naijacutee(f): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
HOTARIO:

Hello, does your guy live on the island? I have an Uber black car for him.
Contact 08063366949
Sent you a WhatsApp message, but will call you tomorrow. Sorry, I have just realised it's quite late!
Re: Taxi Service by Huskyfrancis(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
Create healthy revenue streams with your with your car! You need to read this if:
You have cars 2006 model and above in your garage and you still complain of being broke. You can make as huge as forty thousand naira (40,000) weekly.
You don’t have a job but you still have access to a car 2006 model and above. You can make as huge as hundred thousand naira (100,000) weekly.
You have valid driver’s license and you need a decent private driving job that flexible and rewarding. You can make as huge as Fifty Thousand Naira (50,000)
You have access to cars and you don’t know how to turn them to revenue. You can join us to make decent revenues from your opportunities.
You live abroad and you want to invest in Nigeria, our platform is transparent enough as you can track your weekly earning and get paid weekly.
Krit Balsa Intercontinental Limited runs a fleet management services that provide solutions to the challenges the investors in transportation business face in Nigeria. Our platform with Uber Nigeria is transparent, flexible and sustainable. You can track your investment and be certain you are covered.
We also provide services for those who are having challenges onboarding with Uber either as a driver or as a car owner. In 3 working days, we will onboard your cars.

Talk to Folu:
Mobile/WhatsApp: 08038243730
Email: folu_mgtwworld@yahoo.com
Re: Taxi Service by ViczonaNg: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
I have Mercedes Vito bus with container body for haulage services here in Lagos. The bus is about 2 tons. If there's any company that needs it,
Contact me on 08037937403.
Re: Taxi Service by payne4real(m): 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
mrsage:

A company in Lagos needs Toyota corolla for hire. How can I contact you?
I have a 2008 manual Toyota Corolla you can reach me on 08967441198

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Fix A Financial Problems / Taxation Training For Business Owners: Registration Is FREE / Fuel Cost: How Much Would It To Setup Complete 3.5kva Solar Inverter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.