Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu "Discharged" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu "Discharged" (3336 Views)

IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS / Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" / Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu "Discharged" by nabiz(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
...will comment when I confirm the news
Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu "Discharged" by Lilimax(f): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
How true?
Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu "Discharged" by subnormal: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Only in Naija, you arrest, charge to court and then plead for time to investigate....If you have not concluded your investigation, why arrest the man. When will these guys learn, is it until IPOB turns into a full arms struggle
Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu "Discharged" by Uchwilliam(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Biafra is a reality guys no need to fight it...peace

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu "Discharged" by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Real2020:

.The Judge discharged him of all criminal charges. DSS know the ruling was expected that's why they are going to the High court to drum up frivolous terrorism charges. Typical Nigerian Agency with carelessness; they brought criminal charges to the Magistrate Court without evidence, when they realize this will not hold water, they went into confusion mode and began to hatch bogus terrorism charges. That also will be thrown out tomorrow as baseless by the High court! Any further attempt to hold him beyond the confines of the court rulings will be resisted by IPOB and International community will side IPOB wholeheartedly.

BTW, stay away from a movement that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Focus on your Odua Republic...we will support you!

Fellow IPOB, quote this post...they will ban me soon!
I have copied it bro
Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu "Discharged" by sexaddict08(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Balkan:
And Nairaland said it abomination to discuss IPOB here. Well, bad news for Seun and victory for Biafra.

Expecting my sanction for saying the truth.
Long live Biafra

shut up!!!
unconfirmed...

even if true maybe they want to go n die in his house
Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu "Discharged" by bettercreature(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lanretoye:
make somebody confirm am first.
He is not discharged! EFCC dropped the charges so that they can file terrorism charges at high court because magistrate court can not deal with terrorism charges,Nnamdi will rot in jail
Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu "Discharged" by Rizstar: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
Real2020:

.The Judge discharged him of all criminal charges. DSS know the ruling was expected that's why they are going to the High court to drum up frivolous terrorism charges. Typical Nigerian Agency with carelessness; they brought criminal charges to the Magistrate Court without evidence, when they realize this will not hold water, they went into confusion mode and began to hatch bogus terrorism charges. That also will be thrown out tomorrow as baseless by the High court! Any further attempt to hold him beyond the confines of the court rulings will be resisted by IPOB and International community will side IPOB wholeheartedly.

BTW, stay away from a movement that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Focus on your Odua Republic...we will support you!

Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu "Discharged" by kingstylo01(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Real2020:

Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu "Discharged" by Yeske2(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
bettercreature:
He is not discharged! EFCC dropped the charges so that they can file terrorism charges at high court because magistrate court can not deal with terrorism charges,Nnamdi will rot in jail
Please stop educating these brainwashed illiterates.
Re: Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu "Discharged" by ossyelking(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
I just discovered that Ringoversea calling App is so cheap to call Naija. has anyone tried it?

All hail Biafra!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The Call For Biafra Always Seen As A Call For War By Nigerians? / I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin / Is Yoruba Now The Official Language Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.