Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' (48345 Views)

Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2015
saintneo:
Massive cleavage! What's this? I'm annoyed at whomever dubiously moved this to FP. Those things are pointing south, I was expecting something succulent, juicy & enormous - U know the type that will a woman will give her man a dirty slap.

lalasticlala, if na you deceive me like this, I go ban you for 24hours.

If you want something succulent, juicy & enormous, check the one on your 12-year old sister/cousin/niece

Ode!
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2015
sylve11:

i do, i dont play with b,reast affair; but this not what i bargained for sha. this one fall finish. cool

Why don't you go after your 9-year old sisters/cousin/niece?
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2015
martineverest:
Olympus has fallen

Like your sisters'
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2015
KELECHUKWU89:
BOBBY WEY DON FALL LIKE MY GRANDMA OWN grin

'Grandma' is taking it too far

What about your Momma's? grin

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Lol... Everybody is just saying the boobs have fallen. They must have always been like that. Not every woman is born with firm, standing boobs. How much sucking and squeezing could those boobs have undergone? Myths!

BTW, she isn't looking as pretty as before. She looks almost 40!

Do not mind the foo.ls

They are also the ones to start screaming 'deceit' when we package ourselves undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2015
Godson32:
The bobby need morale buster,if u say na lie ask Dasuki.

Have you tried it on your mom's?
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 17, 2015
andyanders:
This is not breast but slippers.Both has been dealt with extensively due to public demand.

You would know grin

Your mom must have had quite a history
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2015
nickxtra:
Fallen cleavages of massive cleavages?

Yeah!

What terms do your mom's colleague use for her breasts?
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by bright007(f): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2015
daretodiffer:

You should get a brain
Idio.t!
Your father, mother, and all your family are idiots and should get a life
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=14pt] And U call those flat slippers MASSIVE? undecided undecided That's an insult to the likes of Mercy Johnson, Cossy Orjiakor and my humble self grin[/size]
bring ur boobs here lemme confirm it

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Godson32(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2015
daretodiffer:

Have you tried it on your mom's?
Try what? E be like say that ur toto don dey scratch u again,come make I scratch am for u and no forget to bring ur mother along.We know say toto scratching is a common thing in ur family. Shediot!
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2015
eltweezy90:

No be small thing o... I've got weak knees already. No b my fault sha. Lol.
close your eyes jawe grin
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2015
vRendoh:

angry
Wetin do the thing!
When it was healthy gagaragan na like ur hands and mouth reduced it to this state, now u open ur mouth to complained.! Na wa o for you!
grin
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2015
bamite:
this your bow leg no get part 2 oooo shocked
you like it grin
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Godson32(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2015
The way this stupwid girl daretodiffer(f) is fighting everybody here,its like rukky sanda fallen breasts have some resemblance with her own breasts,that's if she has any breasts on her fuckin chest.
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by ajimega: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2015
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]See her fallen boobz. Thank God I have a standing boobz and a big ass to match. My husband will have no reason to cheat smiley[/size]
Who told you he wouldn't cheat he will cos no be only yansh and breast guys dey find for other girls, she might be better than you in every aspect so be wise

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by HaneefahRN(f): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2015
daretodiffer:

Yeah!

What terms do your mom's colleague use for her breasts?
I don't think u shld like stand up for her, why did she expose her breasts, if nt to get reactions? Of course, she'll get d reactions, we all nw many of these guys esp on NL av bad mouth. I dnt think her issue is worth ur stress
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by saintneo(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2015
daretodiffer:

If you want something succulent, juicy & enormous, check the one on your 12-year old sister/cousin/niece

Ode!

Thanks for calling me ode!

I'm not a pedophile, I don't look at 12-year old buttons.

Based on your passion on thread, I suspect that your breasts are a write-off too.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by doveda: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2015
Godson32:
The way this stupwid girl daretodiffer(f) is fighting everybody here,its like rukky sanda fallen breasts have some resemblance with her own breasts,that's if she has any breasts on her chest.

I do not have any breasts at all undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by doveda: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2015
HaneefahRN:

I don't think u shld like stand up for her, why did she expose her breasts, if nt to get reactions? Of course, she'll get d reactions, we all nw many of these guys esp on NL av bad mouth. I dnt think her issue is worth ur stress

Even if she did not expose her breasts

It does not justify the way they are making fun of it

Not every woman has perky tits

There are those who dress decently, never had sex yet suffer from complexity because of their not-so-firm tits.

This is for them not for her
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by priscaoge(f): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are a foo.l

Pls kee ursef tongue tongue
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by doveda: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2015
saintneo:

Thanks for calling me ode!

I'm not a pedophile, I don't look at 12-year old buttons.

Based on your passion on thread, I[b] suspect that your breasts are a write-off too just like my momma's and sisters.[/b]

Aren't you a psychic? grin
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by priscaoge(f): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2015
WarRLaY:
bring ur boobs here lemme confirm it

Come n see it naa grin
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Adamma22(f): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2015
Her legs tho undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2015
May be she thought it was a premiere of 'Breast of No Nation'
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by sylve11: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2015
daretodiffer:

Why don't you go after your 9-year old sisters/cousin/niece?
what's this one saying? cool
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by SHOCK7(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2015
osedvgirl:
see bre.ast oooo grin
're u OK?don't u've yours?
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by SHOCK7(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2015
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]See her fallen boobz. Thank God I have a standing boobz and a big ass to match. My husband will have no reason to cheat smiley[/size]
But with Really lacking in d looks department! cry
irunooboo:
But with Really lacking in d looks department!
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2015
SHOCK7:

I share fine pass ur mama undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2015
SHOCK7:

I sha fine pass ur mama undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by SHOCK7(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=14pt] And U call those flat slippers MASSIVE? undecided undecided That's an insult to the likes of Mercy Johnson, Cossy Orjiakor and my humble self grin[/size]
close 'ur mouth jor,pics of 'urself or we ain't believing!
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by SHOCK7(m): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2015
irunooboo:

I sha fine pass ur mama undecided
what brings mamma into dis,immaturity at its height!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos / Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.