Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' (48329 Views)

Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by ylaa(f): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
my dear i support you
lack of topics
nonsense cleavage
KingEbukasBlog:
grin
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Airforce1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
sexymoma:
you nor get taste at all... wey the shape.. mtcheeew angry
Na jealousy dey worry you
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by OutOnBail(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
"Breast" of no nation

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by jameeljega(m): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
So

Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
E don die but she still looks edible
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Onuokwu: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
gistmeloveblog:
The beautiful actress let her boobs down on Saturday when she stepped out for the Premiere of 'Beast of No Nation'! Hot mama!

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/rukky-sanda-let-her-boobs-down-for.html

Score is 1/4. Flat boobs, big tummy, broomstick legs....only outstanding thing is the hips. 25% only in my scorecard. That is a big massive fail. Please stay covered from now on.
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by sukkot: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
those legs though. no calf definition. just skinny

her gastrocnemius and soleus mozu are missing in action MIA, AWOL
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by tunex22(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]See her fallen boobz. Thank God I have a standing boobz and a big ass to match. My husband will have no reason to cheat smiley[/size]
U'er right dear, there's no reason for me to ever cheat on you
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by tgmservice: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
People are coming to the cinema to witness art this one is looking for white man to do her OLOSHO work I bet she does not knw the director of that movie
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by sexymoma(f): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Airforce1:

Na jealousy dey worry you
say wetin... angry
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by olayinkaj2(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Later them go come dey cry for nairaland say good husbands no dey again to marry after exposing all the goods meant for that husband to be. End time boobs! Hiss......
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by mikeapollo: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]See her fallen boobz. Thank God I have a standing boobz and a big ass to match. My husband will have no reason to cheat smiley[/size]
Your attitude, intelligence, character, cooking skills etc are the things that will make a man stay glued to a woman. Outward beauty can attract a man, but cannot make him stay forever!

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Gawd!!! mtcheww!!! whats massive about this angry angry
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Airforce1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
sexymoma:
say wetin... angry
Why you vexing na?

Abi You like me ni?

Tell me o
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by sexymoma(f): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Airforce1:

Why you vexing na?

You like me ni?

Tell me o
who...biko fade
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
irunooboo:
You think so? My dear, The size of your boobs and ass can't change a cheating husband.
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Airforce1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
sexymoma:
who...biko fade
i just dey wonder how my comment take affect you
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by tohchee96(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
irunooboo:

you no dey lie
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by sexymoma(f): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Airforce1:

i just dey wonder how my comment take affect you
i jos wan let you know say u nor get taste ni.. so upgrade.
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Airforce1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
sexymoma:
i jos wan let you know say u nor get taste ni.. so upgrade.
wetin concern you, bizzy body.
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by abdusma8(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Things fall apart
gistmeloveblog:
The beautiful actress let her boobs down on Saturday when she stepped out for the Premiere of 'Beast of No Nation'! Hot mama!

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/rukky-sanda-let-her-boobs-down-for.html

Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Franzinni: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
BREASTT OF NO NATION
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by fhaty1986: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
irunooboo:
I will love to taste ur boobs n Hot pot o, chat me on 07061949401
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
fhaty1986:
I will love to taste ur boobs n Hot pot o, chat me on 07061949401

U are mad. Fool
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Threecrownz(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=14pt] And U call those flat slippers MASSIVE? undecided undecided That's an insult to the likes of Mercy Johnson, Cossy Orjiakor and my humble self grin[/size]
....hmmmmh....indeed!
priscaoge:
[size=14pt] And U call those flat slippers MASSIVE? undecided undecided That's an insult to the likes of Mercy Johnson, Cossy Orjiakor and my humble self grin[/size]
....hmmmmh....indeed!
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by Wealthycharles(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
codedflowz:
Olympus has fallen cry cry

ACTUALLY,OLYMPUS IS DEADED.........NEVER TO WAKE UP. Chai see wat is commoting from my mouth sef
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by bamite(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
osedvgirl:
see bre.ast oooo grin
this your bow leg no get part 2 oooo shocked
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by adinath: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
this is omu not breast undecided undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by saintneo(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Massive cleavage! What's this? I'm annoyed at whomever dubiously moved this to FP. Those things are pointing south, I was expecting something succulent, juicy & enormous - U know the type that will a woman will give her man a dirty slap.

lalasticlala, if na you deceive me like this, I go ban you for 24hours.
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by alaskido(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
See breast wey don collapse na him she dey advertise. Breast wey new born baby go refuse to suck. See the breast as e nose dive like DANA AIR wey crash for Lagos. yeye Olosho. End Time breast.
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by RedArrow: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
irunooboo:

I do not wish you a cheating hubby, but standing boobs and big ass are no guarantee that your hubby won't cheat on you. A cheating Hubby will always cheat, it's not in your hands.
Re: Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' by AfroBlue(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Click bait title. NL is better than this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly / Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) / Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.