Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys (2842 Views)

Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by pinkiberry(m): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
all the mails I get here are from Yoruba guys. whatsup nah? cry pls don't get me twisted am just saying it's kinda weird.
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by Cutehector(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
So what tribe do u wish to get mails from?

1 Like

Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ho wud u know that the email was from a Yoruba guy? Do u have to start a convo first and ask him? cool
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by iceberylin(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
Ho wud u know that the email was from a Yoruba guy? Do u have to start a convo first and ask him? cool

Haba shocked

Mails come with the senders Name Ni..

Don't you get PMs
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by agarawu23(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
pinkiberry:
all the mails I get is from Yoruba guys. whatsup nah? cry pls don't get me twisted am just saying it's kinda weird.
you displayed your email on your signature like you are single and searching undecided

You get PMS from ppl seeing your siggy and you are here saying crap about tribe.

Wtf! Is wrong with teenagers in this section undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by pinkiberry(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
So what tribe do u wish to get mails from?
Igbo cos am igbo
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wow, such PROFOUND thoughts! Ha!
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by pinkiberry(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
agarawu23:
you displayed your email on your signature like you are single and searching undecided

You get PMS from ppl seeing your siggy and you are here saying crap about tribe.

Wtf! Is wrong with teenagers on this section undecided
first of all I am not an active member of this romance section. I am active in phone section. mind u am not a teen
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by pneumaticos(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
may be becos southwest has the highest rate.of internet users

5 Likes

Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
NLeRs talk that much off Nairaland? Oh well.

OP looks Yoruba anyway. That's the "problem".
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by feran15(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
seems like people from your tribe dont find you worth while.

4 Likes

Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by agarawu23(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
pinkiberry:
first of all I am not an active member of this romance section. I am active in phone section. mind u am not a teen
if you aren't an active member of this section why the fvck will you create your thread here? How will u prove the guys sending you pm are from romance and not phone section where you claim to be active?

My dear, you are a teen that needs to grow up mentally. Ppl more better than u get random PMS daily and they don't open thread to tell us if the senders are Yoruba. Igbo or Hausa.

Grow up smiley

7 Likes

Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by agarawu23(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Double post
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by Maxi112: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
pinkiberry:
Igbo cos am igbo
dnt worry d igbos pm u will get today will overwhelm u
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by pinkiberry(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
agarawu23:
if you aren't an active member if this section why the fvck will you create your thread here? How will u prove the guys sending you pm are from romance and not phone section where you claim to be active?

My dear, you are teen that needs to grow up mentally. Ppl more better than u get random PMS daily and they don't open thread to tell us if the senders are Yoruba. Igbo or Hausa.

Grow up smiley
why is this guy always taking things personal?
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by Maxi112: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
feran15:
seems like people from your tribe dont find you worth while.
stop making a racist comment here

1 Like

Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by agarawu23(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
pinkiberry:
you should have created your thread in joke section so that we will know u are joking
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by pinkiberry(m): 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
agarawu23:
you should have created your thread in joke section so that we will know u are joking
and why does it bother u so much if I create it here? r u now d mod of romance section? pls get off my mention. angry
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by feran15(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
Maxi112:
stop making a racist comment here

how was that racist... she said she wanted only people from her tribe... just telling her why they are not messaging her
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
go suck a dick girl kiss
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by agarawu23(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
pinkiberry:
and why does it bother u so much if I create it here? r u now d mod of romance section? pls get off my mention. angry
okay.....
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by ojmetrix(m): 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
pinkiberry:
Igbo cos am igbo
Eya kedu
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by Omotayor123(f): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
undecided
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by pinkiberry(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
ojmetrix:
Eya kedu
adim mma
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by pinkiberry(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
agarawu23:
okay.....
thanku
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by hayorzzyzx(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
pinkiberry:
all the mails I get is from Yoruba guys. whatsup nah? cry pls don't get me twisted am just saying it's kinda weird.
Now you've known what do you wanna do abt it
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by Hundreddegrees(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
agarawu23:

Lmao!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by SINNZ(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
pinkiberry:
Igbo cos am igbo
Okay. I'm igbo. Based in owerri in imo state.

You happy now?
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by faith551(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
Maybe the igbo guys in here are not ass lickers
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
pinkiberry:
He's just telling you the truth. #GrowUP
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by pinkiberry(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
SINNZ:
Okay. I'm igbo. Based in owerri in imo state.

You happy now?
and someone thinks he is doing me a favour.
Re: My Thought:80% Of Guys On Nairaland Are Yoruba Guys by SINNZ(m): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
pinkiberry:
and someone thinks he is doing me a favour.
Woman! Where art thou sense of humour?? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Share Your Stud Stories / Say Something Romantic To The Moniker Above You / OMG Female Found Walking Naked On On Busy Thai Tourist Street See Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.