Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

How To 'force' Paypal/clickbank To Deal With Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To 'force' Paypal/clickbank To Deal With Nigerians (654 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / GTBank Tries To Force Dollar Mastercard On A Customer / How To Deal In Agric Products From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To 'force' Paypal/clickbank To Deal With Nigerians by k9(m): 12:01am On Jun 06, 2009
A friend of mine in Indonesia told me that at some point, Paypal and Clickbank also did not deal with people from their country. i.e register for account (PP) and accept CC payments (CB). What they did was collate as many signatures as possible and wrote a petition letters to these companies asking/demanding them to do offer they services to them. Eventually it paid off as you can open a PP/CB from that place now.

You guys might wanna consider doing this at some point in time.

A few things to consider

1. Get as many pple to sign that petition.
2. Possibly let these signatures indicate their online e-commerce activities/sites, which requires the use of these services.
3. Possibly get some financial institutions to sign that petition, THIS MIGHT BE POWERFUL
4. Keep writing them till they listen to you.
5. Ask for other creative ideas.

In due time, I believe they will bow to pressure -We hope, and get off they high horse.

(1) (Reply)

Amazon To Pay $51 Million To Settle Toys 'r' Us Suit / Computer Business / A Legal Practitioner Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.