Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her (5084 Views)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by jaylister(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
http://www.hygist.com/2015/12/7-key-ways-to-beat-your-girlfriendwife.html

For some time now men have been seriously accused of beating their wife. Ask me and I will tell you it is irresponsible for any man to beat her wife or girlfriend (either of the two). But then there are some other ways we can do this without actually touching or hitting them physically Don’t ask whether it is by denying them of cash – absolutely No! In fact any man than cannot sustain his wife and children is lazy and not worthy to be called a man.
Meanwhile this is applicable for everybody. When you have problem with your wife or girlfriend:
1. If she refuses to cook for you show her that you too can equally do the cooking ( this is not for everybody as not every guys know how to cook) or you can buy already cooked food outside, bring it home and eat in front of her. While doing this you can put on some love song which will irritate her and make her to feel jealous…
2. You can also visit the Mr. Big, Genesis or any tantalizer with your children without your wife. if there is no money, go to a close restaurant
3. If you have sexy body with hairy chest or smooth body this can be of an advantage (Pls don’t ask me if guys are sexy – swagger). grin
4.Play with your children or you can go for site-seeing (with your children only).
5. When together pretend as if you are chatting with your female colleagues (I don’t mean concubine undecided) in a manner that reminds her of the good times. Pretend as if she is not their even when you know she their.
6. When you discover she is remorseful may be you can forgive her (with a smile kiss). Don’t forget its part of the game

i know all the ladies here, their mind is like a sugar factory now

ishilove, lalasticlala
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
sad
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by Spikkylee: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dang! This is so mean... embarassed
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by benedictnsi(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
Dang! This is so mean... embarassed

E never mean as i Want am sef.. Una deserve more than this cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by xreal: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Number 1 beats real hard.
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by jerryfunky(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
the center can no longer hold.....they have put a knife in the things that held us together and we have all fallen apart.....THINGS FUCKING FALL APART....by Chinue FUCKING Achebe....

one of my best lines Eva on.....planet earth.....

3 Likes

Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by CzarRex: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
How about inviting ur female best friend to come and cook 4 u,mehn dats gonna beat her real hard but can be a home wrecker sha
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by Captain1Nigeria(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
loool
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by Davidovinci(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
In Dj Khaled's voice "Another one"..
Nice one op but don't push ur luck too much sha.. If she's the crazy/jealous type, she might just kill you in ur sleep.......
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by Ezerbullet(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Op get sense die.. i don't see why i should beat any woman when there are several ways i can punish her. sad angry
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by jaylister(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
i ave tried some
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by spencerlouis(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
serious crap! jst ignore her n thats it cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by missKiffy(f): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
CzarRex:
How about inviting ur female best friend to come and cook 4 u,mehn dats gonna beat her real hard but can be a home wrecker sha
You are a wicked person with this suggestion angry haba, you wan break that home
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by jaylister(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
she go poison u once una settle
CzarRex:

1 Like

Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by CertifiedFreak(m): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ignore the sh*t outta her. Ladies love attention, she's bound to come crawling sooner or later
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by flokii: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
@OP buh it's still beating na... jst that there won't be any physical contact...

or am I missing somtin?
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
I don't like the title of this thread. It reeks of manipulation, witchery, emotional blackmailing, childish games.

Abuse by any other name is still abuse..............

The 7 key ways itself isn't as bad, the title is just a bad spoiler OP. Consider re-naming.

Like a mediocre movie with a really bad name. Who won see 'am. undecided
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
jaylister:
http://www.hygist.com/2015/12/7-key-ways-to-beat-your-girlfriendwife.html

For some time now men have been seriously accused of beating their wife. Ask me and I will tell you it is irresponsible for any man to beat her wife or girlfriend (either of the two). But then there are some other ways we can do this without actually touching or hitting them physically Don’t ask whether it is by denying them of cash – absoluwife and children is lazy and not worthy to be called a man.
Meanwhile this is applicable for everybody. When you have problem with your wife or girlfriend:
1. If she refuses to cook for you show her that you too can equally do the cooking ( this is not for everybody as not every guys know how to cook) or you can buy already cooked food outside, bring it home and eat iher and make her to feel jealous…
2. You can also visit the Mr. Big, Genesis or any tantalizer with your children without your wife. if

there is no money, go to a close restaurant
3. If you have sexy body with hairy chest or smooth body this can be of an advantage (Pls don’t ask me if guys are sexy – swagger).
ishilove, lalasticlala
taaaa with that number five oh, some women will just poison u. case closed
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by jaylister(m): 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
that is exactly wat i said
johnsonjosbles:
taaaa with that number five oh, some women will just poison u. case closed
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by khassy(m): 3:22am On Dec 17, 2015
I tried all and it still didn't work

Bae didn't even let me cuddle her through out the night and used the duvet for herself alone.....OP any more plans crycry
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by laprince(m): 3:40am On Dec 17, 2015
well articulated.
E can pain
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by jaylister(m): 6:26am On Dec 17, 2015
AND JUST NOW U WANT TO CURDLE, SHE WILL SEE U AS A DESPERADO
khassy:
I tried all and it still didn't work

Bae didn't even let me cuddle her through out the night and used the duvet for herself alone.....OP any more plans crycry
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by jaylister(m): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2015
that is just it
uzordata:
she will definitely be remorseful
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by gevans(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2015
CzarRex:
Then u had cross d threshold
Warri for life
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by DrDxtrz: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2015

Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by jaylister(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2015
not at that instance
DrDxtrz:

you said it yourself, ladies love attention, what makes u feel she wont look for somewhere else to get it?
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by lahit14(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2015
Keep dat up for 1month continiously ur wife might just fvck dat ur young neighbor dat walks around in the evenings wit boxers. U'lld be the one dat ruind ur own marriage, this is 2015, check ur date. Bottom line is u hav any problm in ur family settle am shap shap, don't give the devil any room to laugh at u simpl. All this ur mak her jealous or angry tips bullshit!! U tink u'll be happy at the end, hmm! U'll gradually bring malice, jealousy n hatred to ur home. Dat shit's for girly men. Settl ur problm with ur wife shaply. Na ur wife, ur own, how u want am, na so she go be.
Re: 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her by jaylister(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
lol
lahit14:
Keep dat up for 1month continiously ur wife might just fvck dat ur young neighbor dat walks around in the evenings wit boxers. U'lld be the one dat ruind ur own marriage, this is 2015, check ur date. Bottom line is u hav any problm in ur family settle am shap shap, don't give the devil any room to laugh at u simpl. All this ur mak her jealous or angry tips bullshit!! U tink u'll be happy at the end, hmm! U'll gradually bring malice, jealousy n hatred to ur home. Dat shit's for girly men. Settl ur problm with ur wife shaply. Na ur wife, ur own, how u want am, na so she go be.

(1) (Reply)

This made me laugh / Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon / Feminists Have Come Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.