Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,471 members, 7,864,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

8 Ways To Support To Your Friend's Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Ways To Support To Your Friend's Business (1119 Views)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Nigerian Jersey To Support Eagles / 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business / CBN Extends Support To Skye Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Support To Your Friend's Business by MyHeroFred(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Quite disheartening it is, when I see people show more love to celebrities than channeling that energy to supporting a friend's entrepreneurial business.

I know you would like to support your friend's business especially when they pursue an entrepreneurial dream. Here are simple proven ways you can show support to ensure a friend's progress in business.

Comment and share their Blog, Facebook status, Retweet their tweets, follow them on various social media platforms, follow their shared links. The information contained in it could be resourceful.

Ask them how things are going.

Always offer support and encouragement.

Offer constructive criticism and solutions.

Share his or her business cards.

Harness their potentials to anyone.

Always Pray for them. and invest same energy to support them like you do to celebs.

A simple test to see if you can adopt what you just learn't is by sharing this post.

To immensely show love, support & contributions to me Click >>> www.mydayseven.com <<<

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Profit In The Importation Business Admist The High Exchange Rates / I Want To Give-out #200k Loan Only If You Meet This Condition / 7 Things You Need To Build A Successful Retailing Business On The Internet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.