Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,056 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites (53909 Views)

N-power Can Give Buhari About 5millon Votes In 2019. / 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by ibk4luv(m): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
AdaNri1:
Attention seeker. I don't know why people find it so easy to propagate hatred.

He even managed to find a way to blame the Jews who are Iran's archenemy. Hatred is a poison!
If that Army chief had carried himself like tho ordinary Nigerian he was all this killings would be avoided. These days anybody with a little power wants to be treated as a King and bowed to.

what r u saying please ? he should go without his convoy abi ? illiteracy an him dey over worry u since u don't know some things are just constitutional and compulsory ..... A WHOLE ARMY CHIEF

1 Like

Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by divineappo(m): 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Daninya11:
If you are interested to know more about the Shitte Muslim sect, you need to read this article written by Dr Abdussamad Umar Jibia and it was addressed to President Buhari when he was the President-elect

One thing I have learned this night is that we have two Major Muslims sects in Nigeria. Sunnis and Shitte. We have the smaller sects but these two dominate the Muslim population in the land

So read and learn for yourself about the Shitte sect who are currently trending in the news:

Hear the Doctor as he speaks:
[i][/i]

http://government.leadership.ng/features/432624/open-letter-to-gen-muhammadu-buhari
the writer of dis letter shouldnt have indicated his name and office location. This is social media. A shiite member could track him and kill him. Well, may God protect and bless him 4 revealing these tins

2 Likes

Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by pharoahs(m): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
if u cannot settle down to read and learn then maybe you should go to the cartoon session...if there's any on NL
iykebest1:
and you think that one will have time to read all this epistle? what happened to summary?
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by sylaz(m): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
replace all this bullcrap 'shites' with sunnis and this man himself his probably a potential terrorist. As much as I hate all religions, radicalism of any kind takes the lead,and it should be destroyed completely. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 17, 2015
AdaNri1:

He even managed to find a way to blame the Jews who are Iran's archenemy. Hatred is a poison!
If that Army chief had carried himself like tho ordinary Nigerian he was all this killings would be avoided. These days anybody with a little power wants to be treated as a King and bowed to.
you are ignorant about this group of people because you have never come in contact with them to know just a little about their conducts, if not you would have understood clearly what this man is trying to put across. Those who school in Zaria can testify to this.
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by samento: 12:53am On Dec 17, 2015
AdaNri1:

You must be one of them.
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by gaffig: 5:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Rafidi:
This Wahhabi terrorist in disguise of a professor ought to have been arrested since for stoking sectarian tension and publishing inflammatory comments, lies, unfounded stories and prejudices against Shia Muslims.
Pal, be careful of judging without knowledge or proof, He has not even mentioned the worst part of dis sect, The fact that he called them Muslims is even leniency.. What they practice is worst than what he has highlighted... Make your research and then conclude, THIS is not abt hatred

2 Likes

Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by gaffig: 5:25am On Dec 17, 2015
BABANGBALI:
na hunger now,seun no gree settle am
a this is not a blame on Jews, it's the true History about the creation of Shia, I high definitely u can research.

1 Like

Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 17, 2015
peppyluv02:
But do you see them killing each other ?

So many gullible christians are now aware of your division unlike when you people come here to parade yourselves as one...the sunnis are mocking the shittes on social media even the dead ones are being robbed by the Sunni touts..,Tufiakwa you people!

What are you saying?? you need to educate yourself on the subject pls! catholics and protestants butchered each other for over 30years, with millions of deaths and casualties, infact 3years ago, around september, catholics and protestants clashed again in northern ireland(A thread was even opened on that)! This is a time of trials and tribulations for muslims[already foretold by the holy Prophet(pbuh)] and i believe, muslims will overcome it. I am a sunni muslim and i dont buy some of the ideas of the shi'as, which i dont believe takes them out of the folds of islam, infact it doesnt. SALAM!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by Junior66(m): 6:29am On Dec 17, 2015
Sunni hatred-filled version of events. How did this man manage to bring the Jews into dis?
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by bamite(m): 6:42am On Dec 17, 2015
AdaNri1:
sod off you imp!!
You don't want to toe that path, so don't even start what you can't finish ok.. Have a good day
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 17, 2015
Demmzy15:
In Tehran, there's no Sunni mosque, prayer rooms by Sunnis have all being closed down. The Shias are not treated badly in Saudi but Sunnis are in Iran.

The reasons why Saudi doesnt allow churches is religiously based just as how the Vatican doesnt allow mosques. If you've noticed, other parts of the middle east which are close saudi allow churches(Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, etc). Saudi holds the holiest cities in Islam.

Terrorists are not Sunnis, they are known as Khawarij. This another sect, they are the present day terrorist
Dont get it twisted.

Who are the people wrecking havoc in Syria and Iraq? The same Khawarij?
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by Alwaystruth: 7:12am On Dec 17, 2015
So, Shiites and Igbos are now the Jews of Nigeria with two parallel ideologies?.
Nigeria is truly founded on falsehood,hatred and evil. This is why this country has sucked more blood
than any country in history. Nigeria isn't a nation but truly a geographical misadventure. This professor succeeded
in creating hatred and division among Nigerians. It seems that the clash between Nigerian army and Shiites was more
or less a religious or jihadist war between Sunni and Shiites. The big question that comes to mind and begging for answer is
why use Nigerian army that is suppose to be neutral in religious issues to fight and kill the Shiites.
Nigeria is truly sitting on the keg of gun powder.

There was a country indeed!!!..
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by Ghost01(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2015
This coming from an academic!? Little wonder the country is in deep sh!t.
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by germaphobe(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2015
the sunni muslims have been having problems of boko haram and other probleems without mecca being so involve. But just a lilttle clash with the shia the iraq has come to speak up. With what i just read i think this group is likely to form a terror group if at all they are not mostly boko haram.
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by iykebest1(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2015
pharoahs:
if u cannot settle down to read and learn then maybe you should go to the cartoon session...if there's any on NL
thank u sir. I will look into that
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2015
Whosoever wrote that article is a bigot. He has a deep hatred for pple who don't belong to his race or religion. Imagine blaming Jews for Islam's medieval squabbles.
Guess He's Sunni. Typical.
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2015
@Demmzy15,a mosque is obviously not a top priority in Vatican City, as there is practically no Muslim resident inside its city walls for it to serve. Muslims residing in Rome, on the other hand, are served by the Mosque of Rome, the largest mosque in Europe.

Cordoba's Cathedral in the Holy See is used by Muslims to pray but it is not a Mosque.

I AM NOT DEFENDING CHRISTIANITY BY THE WAY. I HAVE A PARTICULAR DISDAIN FOR RELIGIOSITY
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by flexiharry(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2015
Dr. Ahmad Abubakar Mahmud Gumi
December 9, 2014 at 8:46am ยท
My Brother Ibrahim El-Zakzaky: it's not too late to repent.
After registering my condolences to the recent loss of your three children who were gunned down by some elements in the military, I find it an obligation to help you see that some of your actions too are the contributing factors in this unfortunate avoidable tragedy.
What I fear most for you and your followers is that the consequence of this tragedy may further alienate your group from the mainstream society and create a cult -if it's not already one - with disastrous consequences on you, your followers and the nation at large. For you especially, on the Day of Judgment you will have your account to answers.
My brother you have brought a lot of bad innovations among Nigerian Muslims that rather than unite the Muslims are further entrenching the divide without any added value to the worldly development nor the hereafter, but rather with serious theological implications in the hereafter.
What triggered my attention to your group now is the most recent close encounter I made with a procession of your followers on the highway from Kano to Zaria yesterday 8th Dec. 2014 on my way to Dutse. About four to six thousand youth and children trekking long distance for hours. I gave a two hour lecture in Duste and met them still trekking on my way back.
I cannot understand under which civil or religious law gave you the right and liberty to block one side of the double carriage road forcing motorists to cramp each other dangerously on one lane. If your actions is to propagate your creed, I am telling you, you will only attract the poor young ignorant miscreants of the society. Never the sane except of course the disgruntled.
The delinquency of your followers and the disturbance of public peace is what makes you and them an easy target of the authority. This happening when you can as well do very well without such unscrupulous public misbehavior. Disruption of traffic flow is in fact a sign of unfaithfulness and lack of civilization. In a Hadith narrated by Muslim, the noble prophet -Alaihis Salatu was Salam- said: "Faith has seventy something or sixty something branches. The best of it is the testimony that there is no diety to worship except Allah and the least of it is removal of harm from the road and shyness is also a branch of faith." And Al-bukhari narrated "that the prophet himself use to remove injurious things and dirt from the road". All this to make the road and traffic safe and smooth.
This is the good example you should copy. But unfortunately, instead of that, you are doing exactly the opposite by blocking roads and forcing vehicles to dangerously face each other on one lane displaying arrogance and lawlessness. Young men brandishing knives and unsheathed swords, beating their chest, carrying incitful placards and chanting hate songs.
How can you be the good servants of Allah when you are exactly opposite of what the Quran described them? Allah said:
"And the servants of the Merciful Allah are they who walk on the earth in humbleness, and when the ignorant address them, they say: Peace. * And they who pass the night prostrating themselves before their Lord and standing. * And they who say: O our Lord! turn away from us the punishment of hell, surely the punishment thereof is a lasting * Surely it is an evil abode and (evil) place to stay. * And they who when they spend, are neither extravagant nor parsimonious, and (keep) between these the just mean. * And they who do not call upon another god with Allah and do not slay the soul, which Allah has forbidden except in the requirements of law and justice, and (who) do not commit fornication and he who does this shall find a requital of sin; * The punishment shall be doubled to him on the day of resurrection, and he shall abide therein in abasement; * Except him who repents and believes and does a good deed; so these are they of whom Allah changes the evil deeds to good ones; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. * And whoever repents and does good, he surely turns to Allah a (goodly) turning. * And they who do not bear witness to what is false, and when they pass by what is vain, they pass by nobly. * And they who, when reminded of the communications of their Lord, do not fall down thereat deaf and blind. * And they who say: O our Lord! grant us in our wives and our offspring the joy of our eyes, and make us guides to those who guard (against evil). * These shall be rewarded with high places because they were patient, and shall be met therein with greetings and salutations.* Abiding therein; goodly the abode and the resting-place." Q25/ 63-76.
How can you be the good servants of Allah when you call other human beings beside him. We saw your placards calling: Ya Hussein. Hussein the Son of Ali - May Allah be pleased with them and all the companions- is dead. He can never answer your call and he will never. He will also deny you on the day of Judgment for calling him. The best you can do for any dead person is to pray for Allah's mercy upon him. Allah said:
"And who is in greater loss than he who calls besides Allah upon those that will not answer him till the day of resurrection and they are heedless of their call? * And when men are gathered together they shall be their enemies, and shall be deniers of their worshipping (them)." Q46/5-6
My Brother, you have already lost three children on this path to perdition and shirk, so please repent and don't capitalize on the ignorance of our gullible youth to mislead them. If you don't correct them now, when you die, Allah will not forgive you for whatever deviation they may add to yours.
"That they may bear their burdens entirely on the day of resurrection and also of the burdens of those whom they lead astray without knowledge; now surely evil is what they bear." Q16/25.
My Brother, I write you this open letter for others also not necessarily in your sect to get admonition. It is never intended to trigger a sectarian argument. It's about public order and mannerism.
May Allah guide us all to his pleasure and give us the courage to revert back to the truth and what is righteous. Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by sirzango(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
Rafidi:
This Wahhabi terrorist in disguise of a professor ought to have been arrested since for stoking sectarian tension and publishing inflammatory comments, lies, unfounded stories and prejudices against Shia Muslims.
I see you are one of the shiites...
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by Demmzy15(m): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
gimakon:

Yes, ISIS
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Demmzy15:
Yes, ISIS

The Kawarijes too are ISIS?
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by Demmzy15(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
kazuna:
Whosoever wrote that article is a bigot. He has a deep hatred for pple who don't belong to his race or religion. Imagine blaming Jews for Islam's medieval squabbles.
Jews were in arabia during the time of Prophet Muhammad with some even converting to Islam. The Muslims had some conflicts with the Jews of Banu Nadhir, Qurayzah, Qaynuqa.

The leader of the Shiites was Abdullah ibn Saba, he was a jew before he allegedly converted to Islam.
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by Demmzy15(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
gimakon:

The Kawarijes too are ISIS?
Yes
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Demmzy15:
Yes

That's serious o.
Used to think they were quiet.

Dreyza(if I spelt it correctly) Muslims, what about them?
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by Demmzy15(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
gimakon:

That's serious o. Used to think they were quiet.
Dreyza(if I spelt it correctly) Muslims, what about them?
You mean DAISH?
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by free13: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
kazuna:
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by Greatfuture: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
Islam is sure a religion that has been twisted by persons to suit their whims and caprices ,feeding on gullible Nigerians who have refused to read and be knowledgeable themselves,Just same way some churches are doing and also some so called freedom fighters or etnic militias.
Re: Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites by actright2(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
Yes, The Khawaarij (otherwise known as Khaarijites).
gimakon:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination / Some Nigerians Are Not Happy GMB Ate At The Inauguration Dinner / Historical Nigeria: A Rare Look Into The Past In Fascinating Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.