Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) (50187 Views)

Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) / Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by cccxxiii: 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
Confirmed Trans.

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Menace2Society(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
Adebowaletunji:

OUR YORUBA BROTHERS ALWAYS DISGRACING US AND MAKING US LOOK FILTHY AND DIRTY...SPITS ON DERENLE
Igbo kwenu grin
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by brenister10: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Walahi, this guy is a gay
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by tpiar: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
US visa straight.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by chynie: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
LovesonBlezz:
Dasuki never mention am...
ehe jus thinking they maybe lipsrsealed
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by tpiar: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Never knew that taking pictures with a friend in the bathroom translates to being gay .

Some Nigerians thought process is so fuccked up.

what does it translate to then.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by ilo04(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
his life

no b him first celeb to turn gay

who no know say wereyrele nah gay
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
cold:

How can you prove they're gays just by looking at the picture? Or is it also a crime to take a photo with another bloke in the bathroom. Methinks Denrele is desperately trying to court attention. Anyways, in any event, i can't be bothered.
i understand they're not gays they are just homosexuals.......first i'm hearing '' Derenle might not be gay'' this sounds like a topic on its own.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Men men men... Eyah eyah .... Y do his follow celebrities not lik ostracise him..... Make him d pariah he already is.... Its becos dis guy has celebrity friends he continues dis rubbish.....unless many celebrities in da closet are............ lipsrsealed
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
chynie:
why is this guy not in jail yet

Good question.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Gay alert.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
tpiar:

what does it translate to then.
Your problem is that you've not had a very close friend of the same sex.

Close friends can do all that and it doesn't mean they are gays.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by yungchief(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Many r mad bt few r only a few <denrele> gat Instagram acct
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Paschal55(m): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Uwa mmebi
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by tpiar: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
tpiar:

you are rather too excited about this matter.

making excuses left, right and center.
You seem to be the one that is super excited here owing to the fact that you're on this same thread , quoting me even when I never begged to be quoted.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
You seem to be the one that is super excited here owing to the fact that you're on this same thread , quoting me even when I never begged to be quoted.
oga make i hear word, you get gay tendencies that's if you no be gay.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by lovely17(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
chynie:
Just here wondering also He's f*cking sick
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by tpiar: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Truckpusher:

neither did i beg you to respond.

even assuming you want to make excuses for him, what about his statement: when the side chick is not a chick.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

oga make i hear word, you get gay tendencies that's if you no be gay.
grin smh

Confused human being of the century .

How does one's gay tendencies show up in an anonymous forum?

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by sardonyx3: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
chynie:
Maybe, he has not been caught 'in the act' yet. Nothing works HERE, not even the law.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
tpiar:

neither did i beg you to respond.

even assuming you want to make excuses for him, what about his statement: when the side chick is not a chick.
It could be an ordinary attention seeking stunt to give people like you something to talk about.

Do you take everything at face value ?
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by chynie: 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
sardonyx3:

Maybe, he has not been caught 'in the act' yet. Nothing works HERE, not even the law.
funny how you wan take catch am for the act
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by ghenghen23(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
How does the post affect the price of crude oil?
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by tpiar: 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
It could be an ordinary attention seeking stunt to give people like you something to talk about.

Do you take everything at face value ?

attention seeking stunt doesnt have to involve gay things. Hasnt he had such stunts before without being explicit?

Really, i would like to believe its just for publicity but its not only the picture, he posted a comment as well for emphasis.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by missmary(f): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
wink wow.. that dude is hot.. too bad hes gay
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by NiceHans: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dont rush to judge, BTW #end.time.things
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
tpiar:

attention seeking stunt doesnt have to involve gay things. Hasnt he had such stunts before without being explicit?

Really, i would like to believe its just for publicity but its not only the picture, he posted a comment as well for emphasis.
I never said it was ok but at the same time people that are making strong and negative assumptions should take a chill pill.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh my goodness! I watched his interview on NTA station and I said to myself- dis is a confirmento crazylan with his hairstyl. Denrele or wat baffles me like serious. Anyway my question is dis- Should EFCC not probe d lifestyle of dis man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of / Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) / Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.