Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) (50185 Views)

Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) / Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by tpiar: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
missmary:
wink wow.. that dude is hot.. too bad hes gay

I think he doesn't know he's handsome.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by mbulela: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
yusaze:

There’s been questions around the entertainment industry if Denrele is gay or straight but his Instagram post suggest he is transsexual.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_WIYDqKhRy/?taken-by=denrele_edun

Are you sure you know the meaning of that word in bold?
Secondly, how does his sexual orientation affect Dasuki's confessions?
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
I know this nigga... His name is Gaybriel

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by menxer: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
ModiKen:
If I was his parent, I would be asking myself questions such as "Where did I fail as a parent?"

Nooooo,
if you were the father, you would be asking where did my wife get that "thing" from or is that really a product of my sperm?

If you were the mother, you would be asking, what concoction did my husband drink and co.pulate with me to conceive that "thing", as I had/have never cheated on him. grin

Hahahahaha
All the same it's a free world, he can waank anything he fancy, it's his life and the consequences are equally his. grin
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Blossom25(f): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmmm....yeye dey smell.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Alfred234(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
Are they a couple? They look good together tho...
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by amtaken(f): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Don't let Derenle fool you. That's his relative.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
I'm annoyed @ the streaked mirror angry
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Pain(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
His Parents Celebrated a Boy Child Some Decades Ago.. Se How He Turned Out.. SAD undecided
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
dhammyg:

As in they look fresh together

lolxxxx all na the same thing grin cute together, fresh together, as long as they are together!
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by captianfreeman(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
yusaze:
TV Personality Denrele Edun today in an Instagram post shared a photo of himself and a man he called his side chick.

He captioned the semi-raunchy photo

“That moment when the Side Chick is not a Chick!#TheMorningAfter #TransTuesday into #WednesdayWant”

There’s been questions around the entertainment industry if Denrele is gay or straight but his Instagram post suggest he is transsexual.

Gay alert.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

lolxxxx all na the same thing grin cute together, fresh together, as long as they are together!
Abi oh,I don't know why Nigerians are hating cheesy
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
dhammyg:

Abi oh,I don't know why Nigerians are hating cheesy

they are hating coz of the gay thingy plus trust nairalanders and bad mouth...... the guy is living his life and enjoying it, that's what's important.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by holusormi(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
God!!!!! I hate this guy ..... Cheiii,,, smh!!
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Funny!
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
We shouldnt judge yet,We dont yet if it is true or not.we should nt focus on rumours or pix posted on Net unless we saw it.
Bt am not fan of that denrere of a guy, i dont like his dress code and lousyness. He may be a bi-sexual bt i dont care though

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Please, they should try and buy toothpaste. The tube I'm seeing there has been squeezed more than end time udara!!
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by mzTarsh(f): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Denrele is doesn't do girls...he is gay.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by ogwucheveekee(f): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Your LIFE your ENTERTAINMENT bet have a second thought of the second life after here
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
For all d yansh wey dy dis world .....na man strong yansh con dy give u joy
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Rilwon: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
I hate this guy forreal angry
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by tpiar: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
i wonder why the toothpaste is empty while the mouthwash is not even opened.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Bamz(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
The other guy is cute though
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 1:07am On Dec 17, 2015
chynie:
why is this guy not in jail yet
bro I tire oooooooh
they should be served with there well deserved 14 yrs in prison
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by ojofujacob(m): 2:23am On Dec 17, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by daxon001(m): 2:51am On Dec 17, 2015
dat cream tells it all
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 4:52am On Dec 17, 2015
yusaze:
TV Personality Denrele Edun today in an Instagram post shared a photo of himself and a man he called his side chick.

He captioned the semi-raunchy photo

“That moment when the Side Chick is not a Chick!#TheMorningAfter #TransTuesday into #WednesdayWant”

If he likes let him post with unclad goat or dog....what do I care...I have hands off his matter since...
What he actually needs is just a Psychological evaluation of his case.

#MaybeNaHimVillagePeople
#MayBeHimOffendtheGods
#MayBehimCommitAlotofAtrocitiesatAYoungerAge.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Classicman47(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2015
tobimillar:
He is the owner of his dìck. If he likes, let him fùck dog or cow with it, it's his business. Carry on denrele....your madness is turning you to a millionaire

Its all about the fvcking bah?
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by shizzy7(f): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2015
Now its confirmed. Denrele is gay, I thought he said he wants to get married?
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2015
This guy should just be bold enough to come out of the closet. Getting tired of this antics.
Why did I read this post? Am I getting addicted to nairaland?

End time Addiction. End time NL. Endtime Me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of / Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) / Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.