Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) (50186 Views)

Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) / Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Awwwwww the guy is so cute! they are both cute together .......

Perhaps Gals like Bi's....Come to think of it, effeminate men tends to have a lot of beautiful gals around them.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2015
cccxxiii:
Confirmed Trans.

I get this feeling that a time will come in the near future when You wont even know whom (gender) you are having coition with.

In thailand, most Trans look so girlish that you'd need need a third eye or inquire directly to know their original gender.

Hormone therapy has really advanced.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by cccxxiii: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2015
End-time Shenanigans grin
kazuna:

I get this feeling that a time will come in the near future when You wont even know whom (gender) you are having coition with.

In thailand, most Trans look so girlish that you'd need need a third eye or inquire directly to know their original gender.

Hormone therapy has really advanced.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2015
cccxxiii:
End-time Shenanigans grin

Endtime Emoticon....
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by zynzyn(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2015
yusaze:
TV Personality Denrele Edun today in an Instagram post shared a photo of himself and a man he called his side chick.

He captioned the semi-raunchy photo

“That moment when the Side Chick is not a Chick!#TheMorningAfter #TransTuesday into #WednesdayWant”

There’s been questions around the entertainment industry if Denrele is gay or straight but his Instagram post suggest he is transsexual.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_WIYDqKhRy/?taken-by=denrele_edun

This guy is pushing limits and may eventually get himself in trouble with our anti gay laws!

I hope he does not annoy any big or powerful man!!
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Godson32(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2015
The guy is just making himself more popular. Abeg make I comot go collect my own freebies at shoprite wey dem dey open today for jakande rounout lekki-epe express way.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
kazuna:

Perhaps Gals like Bi's....Come to think of it, effeminate men tends to have a lot of beautiful gals around them.

That wasn't what I had in mind when I said that, I said it coz obviously he's beautiful along side his companion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of / Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) / Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.