Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

How Do I Build A Student Portal Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Build A Student Portal Website? (5510 Views)

#result Portal Website Script Available*just Import Excel And See Results) Made / I Intend To Build A Portal Website Like Yahoo.com. Webmasters Come In. / 5 Ways To Make Blogging Easier As A Student - Naijatechguy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Build A Student Portal Website? by kengreatleads(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hi Guys,

I currently have a project in which I have to build a student portal website that enables students do the following:

- Register courses online
- View results online
- Check payment history
- Pay school bills
- View and edit bio-data
- etc

Pls, do I need to start from scratch or I can use a system like Wordpress? I have a beginner level knowledge of PHP and MySQL. Pls help!
Re: How Do I Build A Student Portal Website? by hollyfat(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
kengreatleads:
Hi Guys,

I currently have a project in which I have to build a student portal website that enables students do the following:

- View results online
- Check payment history
- Pay school bills
- View and edit bio-data
- etc

Pls, do I need to start from scratch or I can use a system like Wordpress? I have a beginner level knowledge of PHP and MySQL. Pls help!
let's talk on whatsapp 08130327697
Re: How Do I Build A Student Portal Website? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
kengreatleads:
Hi Guys,

- View results online
- Check payment history
- Pay school bills
- View and edit bio-data
- etc

I know the exact theme you can use 08170255773
Re: How Do I Build A Student Portal Website? by 9jawebdev(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
kengreatleads:
Hi Guys,
- View results online
- Check payment history
- Pay school bills
- View and edit bio-data
- etc

you can use the PHP and MYSQL you know.

you can learn bootstrap or foundation for the site theme or stylesheet from scratch.

you just need to challenge yourself.

Until you do it , you won't believe you can when developing web applications .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Build A Student Portal Website? by ps3o(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
kengreatleads:
Hi Guys,

- View results online
- Check payment history
- Pay school bills
- View and edit bio-data
- etc

it's a good project. but I suggest you understand PHP/MySql very well before embarking on it. even if you try to use any WordPress theme to execute this, when errors show up...u might get tired of the whole project. why? because WordPress uses php.
Best Regards,
Professional Developer

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Build A Student Portal Website? by kengreatleads(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2015
9jawebdev:

you can use the PHP and MYSQL you know.

you can learn bootstrap or foundation for the site theme or stylesheet from scratch.

you just need to challenge yourself.

Until you do it , you won't believe you can when developing web applications .

Thanks a bunch!
Re: How Do I Build A Student Portal Website? by kengreatleads(m): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2015
ps3o:

it's a good project. but I suggest you understand PHP/MySql very well before embarking on it. even if you try to use any WordPress theme to execute this, when errors show up...u might get tired of the whole project. why? because WordPress uses php.
Best Regards,
Professional Developer

Thanks a bunch!
Re: How Do I Build A Student Portal Website? by daddynasa: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2015
ve done so many portals and now am building the one with elibrary and cbt call me on 08097981307 so i ll put u tru. dnt b scared its free

1 Like

Re: How Do I Build A Student Portal Website? by SammieJayh(m): 2:50am On Jul 14, 2019
kengreatleads:
Hi Guys,

- View results online
- Check payment history
- Pay school bills
- View and edit bio-data
- etc

Hello, Good morning.

I wanted to ask if you could complete this project eventually...

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Internet Service In Nigeria? / How Lucrative Is Selling Data Bundle Online / Why All Entrepreneurs Must Embrace E-mail Marketing Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.