Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,729 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why Are Girls So Strange - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Strange (549 Views)

Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / RUTHLESS BETRAYALS : SO STRANGE A LOVE STORY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Strange by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Why is it that girls are so strange, this minute they act as if they love you and the next minute they change. Please girls why are you like this.
Re: Why Are Girls So Strange by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
If only they knew why. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Girls So Strange by Tallesty1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Because they're strange
Re: Why Are Girls So Strange by xpac01(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
My brother if you ask me na who I go ask.
Re: Why Are Girls So Strange by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
And u needed a thread to unravel this?

Timhim:
Why is it that girls are so strange, this minute they act as if they love you and the next minute they change. Please girls why are you like this.

Re: Why Are Girls So Strange by libertyfather(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
It because you like a dude with a thousand naira and later discover you have just 170naira at hand they will change cos u can't help

(1) (Reply)

Fun Topic: Guys; How Many Girls Have You Toosted... Ups And Downs?? / Your Attention Is Needed Here. / Why Do Most Ugly Romanceland Girls Expose Their Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.